PDA

View Full Version : In search of a Domme...

sara.s
10-25-2011, 09:01 PM
For a long time, I had been fantasizing about wearing a domme outfit, and with whip and chains and black leather shoes, black nail polish and some dark makeup to look like mean bit%h, i thought it would look awesome. But unfortunately, I haven't found that outfit.

I looked all over in Halloween store but the closest they had was a female cop.. Then i went to a private costume store, but she only had vintage outfits. Then to a sex shop, but they had a domme outfit without the sleeves and that wont look good on me as i have broad shoulders. I even thought of calling up a real medium size dominatrix and ask her if I could borrow her dress and in return I could be her sissy maid for a day (lol just kidding. :devil:)

I almost gave up on Halloween dressing but then it would have been so boring. So, i bought something else. I guess I will have to settle for something not so amusing as the domme.

Well anyways, thank you gals for sharing with me that Halloween crossdressing is quite common. Otherwise i wouldn't have roamed around confidently in guy mode looking for this outfit. Hope you girls found what you wanted.

Cynthia Anne
10-25-2011, 11:41 PM
I would think such an outfit like that would be easy to find this time of the year! Be careful calling that dominatrix because after you are a maid for a day, she might decide to keep you! They can be pretty forceful!:eek::D:hugs:

StarrOfDelite
10-26-2011, 12:18 PM
there are plenty of places that sell female domination outfits online, but i wouldn't call them costumes because they are quite pricey! don't know if that helps or not. try, for example, the fetish-factory.com

Chickhe
10-26-2011, 07:47 PM
...ahhh well....mine started out as a Xena warrior costume...discovered her makeup is next to nil, decided I need paint on my face, so..thought...might as well just buy a ready made one...tried on a couple (that was fun)...I admit I did look pretty good (to myself)...but I wasn't ready to shell out $100 for an incomplete outfit so I ended up making a saloon girl costume....too much time and effort....and it is going to be incredible. Halloween is always a fluid process... just go with what works and it doesn't have to be prefect...it is only for a few hours after all.

sara.s
10-26-2011, 09:29 PM
there are plenty of places that sell female domination outfits online, but i wouldn't call them costumes because they are quite pricey! don't know if that helps or not. try, for example, the fetish-factory.com
Why didn't I find this site earlier? Hmmm Thank you.. Though it is too late. May be next year, if I am still into it.

Halloween is always a fluid process... just go with what works and it doesn't have to be prefect...it is only for a few hours after all.
:doh: i am still recovering.

Be careful calling that dominatrix because after you are a maid for a day, she might decide to keep you! They can be pretty forceful!:eek::D:hugs:

Lol Good Joke