PDA

View Full Version : Bitten by the bug!

Gemma Rhodes
10-18-2005, 09:14 AM
Having made my debut last Saturday I have now been bitten by the "getting out" bug. Although I did not really enjoy the club I was bitten in the hotel beforehand and think it may be incurable.

Just to sit there en fem drinking, eating and chatting to friends was such a buzz that I need to do it on a regular basis. I have been invited to a couple more evenings out closer to home and can't wait.

Gemma is back and it feels so damn good. :)

Gemma xx

urban gypsy
10-18-2005, 10:18 AM
You go for it, and enjoy yourself.

JoAnnDallas
10-18-2005, 10:22 AM
see, once bitten, no turning back now. LOL

Sharon
10-18-2005, 01:11 PM
Yes, going out is quite addictive and there is no cure. One thing I have discovered, the hard way, is to take it one step at a time to allow yourself adequate time to establish a comfort zone. Once you feel comfortable in any given situation, then think whether you want to proceed onward to a next step and how best to do it.

It sounds like you're there though, Gemma, so a huge congrats!:)

Natalie x
10-18-2005, 01:11 PM
See, we said you would - ha ha!

Glad, really really glad, that you enjoyed some of it, and the rest hasn't put you off. Life is for living, so get out there and live it.

melissacd
10-18-2005, 01:24 PM
That is a bug that I would not mind being bitten by....

robinLynn
10-18-2005, 05:13 PM
go for it

Holly
10-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Gemma, you seem to be in a very comfortable place right now... good for you! Being out in the real world is so much nicer than being cooped up in the closet! One of the more exciting aspects for me, at least, is discovering how others react to me as I explore this world with new feelings and insights. And as it has been said here many, many times, it is our own attitudes and deportment that will be the biggest factor by far as to how others will accept us. I've encountered a wide range of reactions... everything from total amazement to profound curiosity... and it's all good as it helps me discover more about myself. Gemma, I wish you the greatest success as you venture out more and more!

rexy
10-18-2005, 09:43 PM
yes my dear you are right once bitten never shy any more, i myself look froword to going out more all the time .!!!!!!!!:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Stephanie Brooks
10-18-2005, 09:58 PM
Yes Gemma, you're hooked now. Don't worry though, you can give up anytime. I've done it many times. Mua ha ha ha!!!! :evil:

robyn1114
10-18-2005, 10:52 PM
good for you sweetie, have fun with it

Shannon
10-18-2005, 11:27 PM
Good for you Gemma....and I think I share your new-found addiction. I went out on first little adventure last Friday night, and I can't wait to do it again. I'm going to take small steps in my high heels and gradually broaden my comfort zone.

jackie66
10-19-2005, 04:45 AM
Hi Gemma. I've been watching your progress from your posts in roses. You will really enjoy the weekend events that are organised. You could even try the St Audries week in Somerset. -- A full week safely en-femme. Enjoy --