PDA

View Full Version : Daughter wants to do my make-up...

KandisTX
10-26-2011, 09:21 AM
Okay, so this weekend is the annual UnQueenly Pageant in the campgrounds at the renaissance festival. The theme this year is "Pin-Up Girls", and my darling daughter (16 yo), wants to do my make-up for the show. My daughter has known about my crossdressing since she figured it out all by herself at 9 years old and is cool with it. We even go shopping together.

I have the PERFECT outfit for this contest as I purchased the classic "Marilyn" white bathing suit in RED and just found the seamed pantyhose (yes PANTYHOSE with seams) at Dillard's and a friend of mine is loaning me a pair of RED Mary-Jane style shoes to go with the outfit. Wife has styled my wig to have "victory roll" style.

Now, this is my sixth time "competing" in this contest, I won 1st runner up the first year, but haven't won anything since then. I do it simply because I have a blast doing this show, and well there are those that only come see it because they want to see what sort of antics I have come up with this year. :) One year I wore a Hooter's Waitress outfit. :)

Cynthia Anne
10-26-2011, 09:35 AM
I'm soooo jealous! With the help of your loving daughter and wife you are already a winner! Best of luck to you! Hugs!

kimdl93
10-26-2011, 09:40 AM
You go for it girl. When is this event? I'm a Houston girl, but not up to competitive standards!

shybi
10-26-2011, 09:42 AM
i think its great your daughter wants to help with your make-up i'm sure she will do a great job on you and make you look very pritty, i wish you all the luck and hope you win.

wendy xx

KandisTX
10-26-2011, 09:44 AM
You go for it girl. When is this event? I'm a Houston girl, but not up to competitive standards!

This event takes place each year in the campgrounds of the Texas Renaissance Festival, it is the CHAOS UNQUEENLY PAGEANT. Essentially it is a "Rennie Drag Show". ;)

While I said it is a "contest", it is more of a "Variety Show", where the performers are all male, but dressed in female clothing, I being a crossdresser look at it simply as being a chance to dress en femme at the festival since my bosses out there won't allow it (which I agree with due to the nature of the booth I work at).

MackenzieMarigold
10-26-2011, 01:04 PM
Now that is just so wonderful =) This kind of thing always puts some sunshine in my day!

sissystephanie
10-26-2011, 01:09 PM
Good for you, Kandis!! You do have the right kind of daughter!! How about some pictures of you in your outfit??

Anna Lorree
10-26-2011, 01:16 PM
You are so lucky!! My kids don't know about this side of me. I think though that if either child figures it out, it will be my daughter. She has noticed a few things, but hasn't asked yet.

Anna

KandisTX
10-31-2011, 08:30 PM
***UPDATE***

Okay, so my daughter was too tired and did not attend the event with us, and therefore did not do my makeup. Sadly, I did not win the pageant, I did however win the title of Runner-up.. Although everyone in attendance, including the organizers and the MC all could have sworn I had FINALLY (after 6 years of entering it) had WON the title. It seems one of the judges thought it would be funny to mess with the scores and well, his "joke" cost me the title. He has forever been banned from being a judge ever again, unfortunately this was discovered too late to make things "right".