PDA

View Full Version : sleeping

CheyenneNicky
10-26-2011, 07:50 PM
So, just the other day i baught a bra set called barely there. It fits a - c cups from xs - xl. well its very snug. but after wearing them (it came with two) I have become very fond of them. I love going to bed wearing this bra. So i think from now on I will be wearing these bra's everyday, maybe not to work, but atleast when i am home and to bed everynight. I did happen to wear it to work today only cause i had to run in for something, i am just afraid that some one will ask the question,

MackenzieMarigold
10-26-2011, 07:53 PM
It is a liberating a wonderful experience isn't it? =)

Danni Renee
10-26-2011, 07:58 PM
Depending on how you dress for work you can probably wear your bras to work. I used to wear a bra to work every day but I wear heavy clothes and it was very unlikely to be seen. I have not worn a bras since the Spring because of the warm weather but I plan on starting again very soon.

Danni

Debb
10-26-2011, 08:02 PM
Do tell, where did you find this bra? It sounds like it may be quite comfy... and if it's comfy and "barely there", maybe it won't show through most of your work clothing. :-)

CheyenneNicky
10-26-2011, 08:11 PM
I found this bra on the military base. I dont know if it will at work cause yes my uniform is a heavy one where i were a shirt and a blouse(jacket. like most military cammies. ) but if i get hot i i dont know how it will show or if someone puts there hand on my shoulder

Cynthia Anne
10-26-2011, 08:42 PM
A comfortable bra for me is hard to take off!:) However I do try to take it off while I'm in the shower!:heehee: Hugs!

sissystephanie
10-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Like Cynthia Anne I find a comfortable bra hard to take off! And yes Cynthia, I do take mine off when I shower!! Sometimes I do wear a bra to bed! That depends on what bra I am wearing at the time!! I am natural 40 B, so don't have any problem filling the bra cups!!