PDA

View Full Version : Two questions for the GGs.

heathr1
10-18-2005, 12:44 PM
On several occasions, I've seen women apply make-up in public in a provocative way, in order to attract men's attention.

Do you wear make-up mainly because you like it and it makes you confident, or do you wear it to attract men?

Have you ever applied make-up in the presence of a man to get attention?

Thanks.

º’~\_…trace GG…_/~’º
10-18-2005, 12:50 PM
On several occasions, I've seen women apply make-up in public in a provocative way, in order to attract men's attention.

Do you wear make-up mainly because you like it and it makes you confident, or do you wear it to attract men?

Have you ever applied make-up in the presence of a man to get attention?

Thanks.

personally, i wear makeup because i like the way it makes me feel. i feel more confident and even more attractive when i wear it.

i do admit to applying some makeup in front of guys when i was much younger but this only really works with lipstick. it can look very sexy.

these days, i prefer to present myself as 'ready to go' rather than 'getting ready' :D

Honey GG
10-18-2005, 03:05 PM
I wear makeup because I like how I look and I really enjoy wearing it, trying new stuff, new looks. I have been wearing it since I was 13-it seems like it is a part of me now.

As far as putting it on in front of men to get their attention- the only one I do that for is my husband- especially lipstick!
You would be surprised though how many men watch me if I am putting it on in the car, it is like they can't help themselves!!

Honey

mhairi
10-18-2005, 03:15 PM
I wear make-up because I think it makes me look better and not to attract men.

I would be embarrased to apply make-up in front of men, except my boyfriend - I'd feel vain. A trip to the ladies for a touch up is definitely preferable. :)

Lulie GG
10-19-2005, 06:39 AM
I wear make up for me - when I bother to take the time it makes me feel better.

I wouldn't put make up on in public except in the ladies.:angel: :angel:

susandrea
10-19-2005, 09:55 AM
I look so much better in make-up I think it even changes my personality. I feel like such a drudge without it, pale and colorless-- especially now that I'm forty-something. And I don't wear all that much! Same goes for doing my hair (hot curlers, hairspray, ect.)

I can and do go out sometimes without it because I refuse to be that vain, but I must admit it would be very embarrassing to me to go to a party or even meet a buddy for dinner without it. If I have chores and errands to do and don't have the time to put on make-up I just put my hair in a ponytail, wash my face, and go. So many years of wearing make-up now, it's like wearing clothes or showering-- just gotta!

Occasionally I'll reapply a bit of lippy after dinner (in a restaurant) but only if I'm with a friend or family. If with a date I'd go to the ladies (would want to check for green things in my teeth anyway!:D )