PDA

View Full Version : a few first for me

Staci G
10-27-2011, 02:07 AM
I had to take a rental car for the company I work for to pick up a truck a driver left sitting in Oh. I left Minneapolis this afternoon, drove to just south of Gary In. for the night. Now for the first, I stopped in Madison WI at the west towne mall bought a pair of very sexy boots. Walked around in the mall a bit to get a feel for them. I knew I didn't have enough gas to get to any hotel below Chicago so I stopped in Beloit Wi for gas, I had cash so I had to go inside to pay first. I left the deposit pumped the gas then went back in for my change. I went to the cooler for a cold soda and got my change. I finally made it past Gary IN and stopped at the Comfort INN for the night. I checked in talking to the desk clerk a few minutes and finally get to go to bed. I did all this enfemme without one comment from anyone I felt like I was meant to be Staci and all the world was right and I was free to be me.

Marissa333
10-27-2011, 02:34 AM
Oh, how awesome for you! Days like that for me make me really ponder transitioning.

Cynthia Anne
10-27-2011, 04:40 AM
Pretty girls like you was born to have fun! And you sure know how to do it right! Hugs!