PDA

View Full Version : More dresses than my so!!...she is not impressed !

Jessicajane
10-27-2011, 07:28 AM
LOL....had a clear out of our clothes, girly and otherwise and after the cull...I counted 3 more dresses in my dressing room than my wife had in hers..:o...she has heaps more skirts and blouses though:doh:

I could not resist the temptation to inform her of this ground breaking event:D....eeerrrm Probably not the wisest thing that I have ever done as she then proceeded to question my recent purchases...and how I suddenly had such an array of fem clothes.......busted big time!!!!

kimdl93
10-27-2011, 09:08 AM
I'm not sure I understand "the cull", but its probably never good form to compete with your wife on the number of dresses in your closets.

TGMarla
10-27-2011, 09:20 AM
Geez....I have my wife beat tenfold.

KrystalA
10-27-2011, 09:32 AM
My SO seldom wears a dress, so she has only 3 or 4 and I have 7 or 8, but she's fine with that fact. She loves seeing me in one of my dresses. She is incredibly supportive, and for that, she's definitely a keeper. Well, not only for that..LOL

Tina B.
10-27-2011, 09:38 AM
I have more dresses, blouses and skirts, than my wife, but I never rub it in! She does have more pairs of pants than I do though, so I guess we're even.
Tina B.

Leslie Langford
10-27-2011, 09:51 AM
LOL....had a clear out of our clothes, girly and otherwise and after the cull...I counted 3 more dresses in my dressing room than my wife had in hers..:o...she has heaps more skirts and blouses though:doh:

I could not resist the temptation to inform her of this ground breaking event:D....eeerrrm Probably not the wisest thing that I have ever done as she then proceeded to question my recent purchases...and how I suddenly had such an array of fem clothes.......busted big time!!!!

Hope you learned your lesson here, Jessicajane - being competitive in this way is such a "guy" thing ;) What you did in this instance ranks right up there there with answering honestly that perennial favourite GG question "Do these pants (skirt, dress etc.) make my butt look big?" Never, ever, fall for that leading question - it's a set-up that can be the kiss of death...:eek: :doh: :D

glynnis
10-27-2011, 09:53 AM
I dont have more dresses than my wife but I do have far more panties,bras,girdleas and nylons than my wife.I also have more makeup and nail varnish than she does.I also have more night dresses than she has.She does not seem to mind,I am a very lucky gurl.

Cynthia Anne
10-27-2011, 10:36 AM
Oh how easy it is to put your foot in your mouth! A lesson learnt' the hard way! I think you had better cough up the dough and send your wife on a shopping spree!:D Hugs!

PretzelGirl
10-27-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm not sure I understand "the cull", but its probably never good form to compete with your wife on the number of dresses in your closets.

Even better, don't ever compete with your wife on anything.

I think I have more of some things than my wife. But I don't want to know, don't want to get caught counting, and actually don't care (not in a smarmy way, it just hasn't been something to think of).

Vanessa5
10-27-2011, 10:33 PM
Wow count my clothes? Then compare to my wifes? Me thinks this would lead to disaster. I know I have way more clothes than her. So unless I want a forced purge...She has hers and I have mine.

Miss Maxine
10-27-2011, 10:40 PM
It is an exciting and beautiful part of every cross dresser's development when she reaches that point in her life when her closet reaches full maturity.

Trish
10-28-2011, 07:19 AM
I have more dresses and skirts than my wife. I also wear a dress or skirt more often than she does.

Maxi
10-28-2011, 07:37 AM
Just tell her "You like to collect art, and this dress is art".

Jayne1963
10-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Haha funny story, My boyfriend and I recently bought several dresses online some of which were the same. Whilst showing off each others dresses, we both came out in the same dress and my boyfriend proclaimed quote " hey I don't look as good in mine as you do!" We both laughed out loud but I could see he meant it! Bless him.

Kathy4ever
10-29-2011, 04:31 AM
My wife has two dresses more than me but I can fit in two red ones she has. I defiantely have more panties than she does. I have enough for 3 weeks without washing. She has more bras & shoes than me. My wardrobe has expanded this year without disappearing so I'm catching up. Now I just need the perfume and makeup. Oh I have more nail polish than she does.

Danielle Gee
10-29-2011, 05:27 AM
Yes, I have more dresses than my wife. This is the case however, because she keeps giving her dresses to me. Thus, my inventory increases by one and her decreases by one....And to think, I hated math in school.

brenda b smith
10-29-2011, 05:33 AM
some woman feel thretened by other woman. we have been out and my wife would say that girl is such a sleezee ! im thinking to myself where did she get that outfit i want one

Dana7
10-29-2011, 06:35 AM
I have way more panties and about the same number of bras as her, but not more dresses and skirts. But I have been buying her more panties when I buy for myself so she is catching up.

Jessicajane
10-29-2011, 09:03 PM
Oh I have more nail polish than she does.

Totally with you on that one...no competition there in our household!!

Beverly
10-30-2011, 05:02 AM
I have many more dresses than my wife. My wife wore a dress one day in her life. Her wedding dress. But it all averages out because she has more pairs of pants than I do...

Maria 60
10-30-2011, 07:34 AM
My son wanted to move into the basement and all my girly things were down there. When he wasn't home she helped me move all the girly things to our room, and she and myself couldn't believe how much stuff was hidden everywhere and she almost started getting jealous that i had more. That was a great day because as we were going threw everything she was trying on cloths and she was asking me to try on things, almost like a mini fashion show. That was so much fun.

bridget thronton
10-30-2011, 01:43 PM
I never try to compete with my spouse on anything - no win proposition

Angie G
10-30-2011, 02:06 PM
I have my wife beat big time with skirts.aybe 2 to one or better.But she knows that.:hugs:
Angie

jillleanne
10-31-2011, 07:36 AM
I think one will find on average, anyone gender enhanced will have more clothing than the GF in the relationship just because clothing plays a much more important role. The GF wears what she wears because she has to wear something for the sake of wearing clothing. Most GF's can't wait to get home and rip off that underwire bra after a day's work, and most gender enhanced can't wait to get home and get on that underwire bra. The gender enhanced person wears the clothing for various reasons but not because it's comfortable to kick about in and not because he/she has to wear something. I can't really see the point of measuring the quantity of clothing each has. I suppose though in my case, we share almost everything anyway so I pay no mind to who has what. The exception I do notice and no counting is required due to the number of drawers they take up, is the bra/panty sets I have( about 60 probably, after culling recently) whereas she might have 10. I know, I have written on the blackboard 100 times," I will not buy anymore bra/panty sets until I wear out my others completely".