PDA

View Full Version : Comfort scale

Erica Thorn
10-27-2011, 08:36 AM
So, I asked my SO (Suzycue) to help me make a scale of what stuff she is more or less comfortable with me wearing. Since we started discussing Esme more this summer we both have evolved and gotten even closer then we was before... but some things are still hard and I don't want to keep asking what's ok and what's not!

The fun thing is that it's a clear pattern going from totally ok to the more "on occasion" kind of things and the more "Ultra female" (her words btw) it is the harder it is to view them on me! Sweaters and panties for example is absolutely ok and I can wear that whenever I want but corset or silicone breasts are harder on her!

I just wanted to clarify that I was the one suggesting this scale, for me it's a great help to know what she feels more or less fine with me wearing, I'm using the "easier" garments more then the others and when the scale changes maybe so will I!

The question is if the rest of you have seen a similar pattern!

kimdl93
10-27-2011, 08:47 AM
Interesting! I am a bit surprised that the wig/make up rank close to the smiley face, while breast are down near the other end. I might have thought the wig was a bit more towards the ultra fem side, while the other items were fairly innocuous undergarments. Overall, this seems to be a very constructive way to identify what works in your relationship.

Rachel Mari
10-27-2011, 09:40 AM
What a wonderful way to get the conversation going between the both of you as to each others comfort level.

I too am surprised at the location of the wig/make up in the scale.

Erica Thorn
10-27-2011, 09:42 AM
Interesting! I am a bit surprised that the wig/make up rank close to the smiley face, while breast are down near the other end. I might have thought the wig was a bit more towards the ultra fem side, while the other items were fairly innocuous undergarments. Overall, this seems to be a very constructive way to identify what works in your relationship.

hehe yeah I actually asked her about that to, but she likes sitting in the sofa brushing through my hair or just touching it as it seems, and most often she's the one that brings it out and asks if I want to have it on! hmm... maybe she's not into my 6mm haircut that I normally have :D

yeah, it's works for us, doesn't have to mean that it works for everyone but maybe it could give some ideas atleast!

J'lyn GG
10-27-2011, 09:49 AM
I don't have a huge problem with the wig. Makeup bothers me only b/c I CAN'T STAND the smell of heavy makeup. THe breastforms were the hardest step for me. And still are.

Nikki A.
10-27-2011, 09:58 AM
My late wife had problems with me wearing a bra w/breasts also. I guess it made her feel that I was crossing the line with that (and she was big busted). Other than that she was ok with the clothes though, although she wasn't all that thrilled when I switched to panties 24/7.

Marie-Elise
10-27-2011, 10:03 AM
I might have to try this with my wife. Great idea. Thanks for that.

Leslie Langford
10-27-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm curious as to what is so special about corsets in your SO's eyes that they rank at the bottom, whereas bras and panties are much further up on the list towards the +ve side. Was there a specific incident that resulted in such a major turn-off?

pinto
10-27-2011, 10:20 AM
I might like extend the scale it to the complete feminine appearance so as 24/7 appearance, feminine behaviour, going out en femme etc. etc. It's a very good idea and probably a good basis for talks with the SO.

Christina Horton
10-27-2011, 10:44 AM
Ok here's my 2 cents as to why the wig and makeup if high on the list of ok and not the breast and corset.
Wig long or short. Men nowadays are ok to west long hair and does not.make them look fem. (ok sometimes but its ok.)
The makeup well there are to the out there and captain Jack Sparow weres makeup and he's a pirate. So makeup is on men is more visible thanks to Hollywood.
Now the corset. That is seen as a fetish thing and also very girly too.
That why I think you list is like that.

kimdl93
10-27-2011, 11:27 AM
hehe yeah I actually asked her about that to, but she likes sitting in the sofa brushing through my hair or just touching it as it seems, and most often she's the one that brings it out and asks if I want to have it on! hmm... maybe she's not into my 6mm haircut that I normally have :D

yeah, it's works for us, doesn't have to mean that it works for everyone but maybe it could give some ideas atleast!

I get it. Actually, if she likes the wig and make up is near the smiley side, you're in a pretty good place. Ha en bra tid!

Erica Thorn
10-28-2011, 02:25 AM
I don't have a huge problem with the wig. Makeup bothers me only b/c I CAN'T STAND the smell of heavy makeup. THe breastforms were the hardest step for me. And still are.

My late wife had problems with me wearing a bra w/breasts also. I guess it made her feel that I was crossing the line with that (and she was big busted). Other than that she was ok with the clothes though, although she wasn't all that thrilled when I switched to panties 24/7.

Yeah, from what I've read over the months that I've been a member that seems to be the most common thing that GG's find difficult... and it doesn't matter how much I explain that I don't want to get a surgery, I just want the clothes to fit better and feel the wiggle ;)

I might have to try this with my wife. Great idea. Thanks for that.

You're welcome, I hoped it could help someone else the same way as it has helped us :hugs:

I'm curious as to what is so special about corsets in your SO's eyes that they rank at the bottom, whereas bras and panties are much further up on the list towards the +ve side. Was there a specific incident that resulted in such a major turn-off?
hmm, have to try and ask her some more about that, we've been kind of busy since I added that and the garter bells but it's finally weekend!

I might like extend the scale it to the complete feminine appearance so as 24/7 appearance, feminine behaviour, going out en femme etc. etc. It's a very good idea and probably a good basis for talks with the SO.
Thanks, since I'm closeted we didn't add those parts but it's a great idea for anyone that dare to leave, just to get a icebreaker around the topic maybe!

Ok here's my 2 cents as to why the wig and makeup if high on the list of ok and not the breast and corset.
Wig long or short. Men nowadays are ok to west long hair and does not.make them look fem. (ok sometimes but its ok.)
The makeup well there are to the out there and captain Jack Sparow weres makeup and he's a pirate. So makeup is on men is more visible thanks to Hollywood.
Now the corset. That is seen as a fetish thing and also very girly too.
That why I think you list is like that.
True Christina, I've been wearing "casual" makeup the last few years to, just to even out the skintone and hide some of the dark parts beneath the eyes so that's probably why she's ok with that... or the fact that when she does my makeup (that she really wants to do) she takes a step back... looks and then changes some small detail. I can't help myself sometimes from giggle some since she looks exactly like a painter evaluating her painting :D

I get it. Actually, if she likes the wig and make up is near the smiley side, you're in a pretty good place. Ha en bra tid!
Oh yes, I'm really really happy about my SO, we've been together since -98 but the last few months since we started talking more seriously about Esme have been really great! Tack så mycket!

jillleanne
10-28-2011, 08:15 AM

I can understand that completely. I suspect it takes something from the male image that is embedded in our minds from birth and makes one uncomfortable. I suppose it may also raise questions in the minds of the gg's as to just how far the cd wants to go with their gender expression, which is only reasonable.
I do like the chart idea though, great concept that could be fine tuned and standardized worldwide, seriously.
Alas, I do not have a similar pattern. In my case , I would have a smiley face on both ends of the chart, so it wouldn't appy to me.

gabimartini
10-28-2011, 08:22 AM
Nice! Whatever works to get the flow of communication going, kudos to you and your SO!

Christie ann
10-28-2011, 08:55 AM
WE have not quantified it as well as you but I can vouch that the ideas all seem about the same. Women's pants and shorts as much as I want but no tops and certainly no skirts/dresses. Thanks for graphing your findings. It was much easier to understand with that great visual.

Kittyagain
10-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Ladies I hope you have not forgot the number one rule.

Never have bigger breast than your wife. :)

Maybe that is the problem with forms and a bra to the SOs. :)

Kitty

Cheryl T
10-28-2011, 11:00 AM
Just lump all those parts of the scale over by the smiley face for me. I wear them all and she has no problem with it.
She only draws the line at 1. implants or hormones 2. artificial vagina (which I think is kinda odd too I must say).

*Vanessa*
10-28-2011, 11:00 AM
No problem there Kitty. I couldn't walk if I did that, my S/O is a tabletop girl :)

Leah1
10-28-2011, 11:18 AM
Very creative idea, I too am suprised where the bra fell... disappointing if the is how most GG's would feel.