PDA

View Full Version : Does Papa John's Deliver?

Cassandra Marie
10-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Yesterday, 10/17/05, I spent the entire day dressed in an extemely frilly French Maid outfit. I have inserted a picture of me in it below. When I was finished with all of my housework it had gotten pretty late and I lost track of time and decided to order a pizza rather than cook. I ordered a pizza from Papa John's and had it delivered. I finally sat down to get off of my feet for a bit, because I had been wearing 6" heels all day, and relaxed with my newest copy of Cosmo.

When the pizza finally arrived, I fixed my outfit and straightened my apron and went to the door. When I opened it the delivery guy looked at me a bit shocked and said, "I hope that you're going to a costume party or something." In reply I said, "Yes, I am. That's why I didn't bother cooking. I thought that I'd have a quick bite to eat and then go change into my costume." He and I both had a pretty good laugh and then I told him that I was a crossdresser and this was what I wore on my house cleaning days. Then I handed him the money and thanked him. He in return thanked me and as he turned to leave he said, "Well anyway, you really do make a damn pretty female." I shot him a smile and another quick thank you and went to go eat. I started heading into the dining room and there was a knock on the door again. I sat the pizza down and answered it and it was the delivery man again. I asked him if there was a problem and he just shook his head no. He then said, "I was just wondering if umm, well, well if maybe you might want to get together sometime. You know, for coffee or something." I was very flattered and said, "I'd love to, here let me give you my number." He said, "That's okay, I have it written down on the delivery receipt." I told him to give me a call when he wanted and to just ask for Cassie. He said, "Okay Cassie, I'll be in touch." and then he left.

Well, now I'll have to wait a few days to see if Papa John's really does deliver. I'll send in an update to let you know.

Kisses,

Cassandra

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12680&d=1129666321

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-18-2005, 04:48 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

TGMarla
10-18-2005, 05:08 PM
I'll bet that shocked the hell out of you!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie York
10-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Ah fate .....

You DO like pizza then or you'll miss out on the freebies?

"Pizza delivery man wishes to find pretty CD French Maid. I'm not gay but I might be but I am not. I just like French Maids OK!! Must have GSOH, NS, be local and like Pizza. No uglies or time wasters."

Now see ....fate.:D :thumbsup:

robinLynn
10-18-2005, 05:11 PM
u go girl

cosmolovesph
10-18-2005, 08:24 PM
I'll bet that shocked the hell out of you!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome, now you will have to order in " secret french maid code" to get the same driver to come back again

Shannon
10-19-2005, 12:11 AM
Totally awesome -- good for you and good for the pizza guy coming back. Lately, I've been having thoughts about being dressed up next time I'm having a repair person, cable-guy, or delivery coming. Might be kinda fun to see the reaction.

Rachel Morley
10-19-2005, 12:21 AM
Hi Cassandra,

Had this been a post from a new member I would never of believed it. But given your status on this forum....wow! :eek:

Holly
10-19-2005, 12:27 AM
The next thing you know, you'll be greeting the UPS driver, the meter reader, and the precinct walkers all enfemm! Way to go Cassandra... loved your reply to the costume party remark. Classic!

Cassandra Marie
10-19-2005, 04:39 AM
The next thing you know, you'll be greeting the UPS driver, the meter reader, and the precinct walkers all enfemm! Way to go Cassandra... loved your reply to the costume party remark. Classic!

The UPS driver huh? Hmmmmmm, what can brown do for me?:D

RachelDenise
10-19-2005, 04:54 AM
OK, I'm ordering out for dinner!:)

frilly1
10-19-2005, 06:47 AM
Hi Cassandra,

It's nice to hear from someone else who also dresses in style for domestic duties. Makes housework something to look forward to.;)

Frilly1

mchelle
10-21-2005, 10:20 PM
wow that took some guts. i have worn things around home but only once answered door wearing skirt for pkg. dont think she noticed.
i have shopped for lingerie wearing lingerie, but only the salesperson knew what i was buying was for me.

StephanieCD
10-22-2005, 08:39 PM
Well that's every girl's fantasy, isn't it? The delivery boy? Good for you!

Cassandra Marie
10-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Well everyone, I just got off of the phone with Dylan, the pizza guy. He called and asked me if I'd like to go out to dinner with him tomorrow night and maybe catch a movie afterwards. I told him that I would love to go out for dinner just as long as we can go to Pizza Hut...LOL. "We can go anywhere as long as it's at least 10 miles from the nearest pizza joint," he replied. We made the date for tomorrow night at 7:30 and I get to pick the place.

Then I had to pop the big question. You know the one right? "So Dylan tell me something would you? Did you want to go out with Cassie on our first date, or would you be more comfortable just hanging out with one of the guys?" He said, "Well Cassie, whatever you want to do is fine with me. It's important to me that you to feel comfortable. If it's up to me though, I'm all about going out with Cassandra." I asked if he was sure and he said he's never been more sure about anything ever before. I am so totally excited about this date I think I just might explode.

This is one girl that's going out tomorrow morning and buying a really pretty outfit to wear for this date. Any excuse to buy more clothes works for me. :wink: Anyway, I'll try to fill you girls in on how the date went sometime on Sunday if possible.

Jennifercd_NJ
10-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Wow cassie , I hope it goes well, maybe I should order a pizza

Andrea's Lynne
10-28-2005, 08:32 PM
:D :o :eek: :eek: :o

paulaN
10-28-2005, 08:44 PM
WOW sounds like the pizza dude realy likes you. I hope your date goes well and that he treats you like the lady that you are. good luck. I'm pullen for ya.

Kimberly
10-29-2005, 04:37 AM
lol....

One way to pick up a man, I suppose ;)

(Damn you!!!)

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-29-2005, 01:06 PM
Not to be the party pooper, but just be sure to use the same caution that a GG would on her first-date with someone she doesn't really know. I.e. drive yourself to where ever your meeting, split the bill (so there's no expectation that you'll pay in trade), etc.

I know that's not the fantasy of being wined and dined as a girl, but having dealt with admirers, I can tell you there are some princes, but an awful lot more frogs who assume that because you want to wear a dress that you'll automatically want get freaky. If you want to do so, that's one thing, but just as with GGs there are those who will take advantage of the situation. I know girls who've been slipped date-rape drugs and had other undesirable situations come up.

Hopefully you've found a prince, and do have a good time -- just don't let the fantasy interfere with common sense.

Sweet Susan
10-29-2005, 04:52 PM
Personally, I see this as the way things probably really are. As people, we have attractions for things which society says we shouldn't. That's why good girls tend to fall for bad boys, why preacher's wives have affairs, why white women date black men, why boys play with boys; all of those reasons, but also, there is an innate desire to find out if a man in a dress is as sexy as he appears.

jenni96
10-29-2005, 07:23 PM
How exciting and scary at the same time!

robyn1114
10-29-2005, 09:01 PM
Good luck girl, and don't do anything I wouldn't do:wink:

bredalee25
10-29-2005, 11:19 PM
you better keep us posted hun i for one want to know if you got lucky know what i mean?????? You are so lucky are you glad you answered the door enfemme? Good luck on your date but please do be careful i wouldn't want you to get hurt emotionally or physically take care of yourself hun

Shannon
10-30-2005, 01:25 AM
Cassandra, I hope everything goes the way you want it. I'm sure it is fun shopping for a new outfit for your date. Enjoy, and please be careful. I hope he is a sincere and genuine person.

Sissy Jay
10-30-2005, 01:44 AM
That is so fantastic! nicely done with that very cute outfit. If I were him I'd have wanted to go back just to see if you wanted a dress up friend. I always dreamed about meeting someone in that sort of situation. WOW again. sissy Jay

JulieNY
10-30-2005, 09:47 AM
I.e. drive yourself to where ever your meeting, split the bill (so there's no expectation that you'll pay in trade), etc....Hopefully you've found a prince, and do have a good time -- just don't let the fantasy interfere with common sense.

+1.

Be safe, have a good time, and good luck!

gennee
10-30-2005, 12:01 PM
That was great, girl! Your otfit looks great on you. You have given me a shot of confidence as I embarked on doing this sometime in the future. Keep it Up.:thumbsup:

Gennee:)

robyn1114
10-31-2005, 11:29 PM
Well don't keep us waiting, how did your date go?

Shannon
11-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Well don't keep us waiting, how did your date go?

Hmmmmm --- maybe she's still on the date?!

jade lee
11-01-2005, 06:09 AM
Do yyou like chinese food, I'll deliver it too. :)