PDA

View Full Version : Dressing because ......

Sherlyn
10-18-2005, 04:33 PM
1. You enjoy the feel of... and look of female clothing ..or

2. It brings out the ...real gender ...you feel you are?

No explanations needed ..I'm just curious...how many of us fit into one of these areas.

robinLynn
10-18-2005, 04:38 PM
ive always wanted to and i have a significant other that understands

Stephanie Brooks
10-18-2005, 04:44 PM
2. It brings out the ...real gender ...you feel you are? :gorgeous2

britney1
10-18-2005, 04:54 PM
I just dress to enjoy the person that is staring back at me in the mirror. Oh, and the feeling I get when she flirts with me.

Stephanie Kay
10-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Sorry, hon, can't just choose one, because both are in play in my life:)

Cassandra Marie
10-18-2005, 04:59 PM
I like the way the clothes feel on me.
I like the way I feel in the clothes.
I totally enjoy feeling feminine.
I love feeling soft & dainty.
The clothes are much more fun and varied.
I enjoy putting on makeup.
I really love wearing perfume.

There's just so much that I like/love about it!!!

Deborah
10-18-2005, 05:04 PM
2. It brings out the ...real gender

God only knows why he sent me down here as a male.

Julie York
10-18-2005, 05:04 PM
I chose 1.

I know my place. I am not one of those TS superiors. I just get a kick out of it.:D

TGMarla
10-18-2005, 05:06 PM
With me it's both. I absolutely LOVE the look and the feel of the clothing. That's got to be my primary reason. But I cannot deny the presence of a large female part of my soul, and therefore, she gets to express it as well. It's a real cool question, Sherlyn, so thanks for posting it. Nice avatar, by the way.

Marla
10-18-2005, 05:08 PM
I just love all the female things.

Deborah
10-18-2005, 05:11 PM
I chose 1.

I know my place. I am not one of those TS superiors. I just get a kick out of it.:D
TS Superiors? I consider myself more TS then CD and i don't see myself as being better then anyone else here. With your post count i would have assumed you would have used a little more tact then that.:rolleyes:

Sherlyn
10-18-2005, 05:18 PM
I guess I shoulda answered my own thread ..lol
I'm half of 1 and all of 2 :) ...I love my look..the feel well ... sometimes me grrly clothes can feel quite uncomfortable ...just too love the look :)
Thanx grrls for postin
and Thank- You TGMarla >>>>>>>>>>> It's a real cool question, Sherlyn, so thanks for posting it. Nice avatar, by the way.<<<< Your Very Welcome:)

Joanne08
10-18-2005, 05:36 PM
I love the feel and the look and the lovely scents and the colors and the textures and the...everything feminine.

Love, Jo

Lauren_T
10-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Both. :)

Wendy me
10-18-2005, 06:01 PM
[QUOTE=Sherlyn]1. You enjoy the feel of... and look of female clothing .

yes most defenitly love that silly....... :p

2. It brings out the ...real gender ...you feel you are

and mostky because of that...:D

Rachael Warren
10-18-2005, 06:02 PM
What is the problem here?

We all crossdress?

I am TG/TS, don't do it for any reason other than to be me and be at home with myself.

There is no moral high ground, it's all just clothes, I am just me.

Wear what you want for whatever reason you want and quit arguing about it.

Life is too short!

Rachael.

Kimberly
10-18-2005, 06:05 PM
My compulsion to dress has been one from childhood. At the face of it I just like the feel of feminine clothing, but deep down I think it completes me as a person... I feel it does anyway.

It works on two levels. :)

Parker0429
10-18-2005, 06:11 PM
A lot of both actually, but mostly the sensuality of being en femme. It's just an adorable feeling to slip on the girdle, hook the bra, roll on the stockings and attach the garters. Nice skirt and blouse. Light makeup & wig. HHmmmmm.......

Sharon
10-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Uhm..., that second thing.:)

Superior? Hardly.

Sherlyn
10-18-2005, 06:51 PM
What is the problem here?

We all crossdress?

I am TG/TS, don't do it for any reason other than to be me and be at home with myself.

There is no moral high ground, it's all just clothes, I am just me.

Wear what you want for whatever reason you want and quit arguing about it.

Life is too short!

Rachael.
I didn't see it as a problem .. just curious.... no problem here sis:)..whos arguing

Dragster
10-18-2005, 07:06 PM
It's "1" for me, it's the look and the feel of the clothes, and it's not necessarily for comfort. I love the restriction of corsets, tight skirts and high heels, you never forget you're wearing them, and that keeps me excited. Looking in the mirror, I want to see a sophisticated sexy lady looking back at me, whether she's in street clothes or in lingerie.
I can only imagine the thrill of stepping out into the public domain en femme, but I'd have to tone down my tastes to avoid drawing unwanted attention to myself.

Tony

Mary Jane
10-18-2005, 07:32 PM
1) I dress because I can, it is fun, and I enjoy all aspects of it. Combining the dressing with my photography adds to the fun. I am still searching for that 'perfect' picture.

kristi cd
10-18-2005, 07:38 PM
3) I like the way I look in girly clothes. :rolleyes: Guess that's technically number one but I like being difficult. :D

Sherlyn
10-18-2005, 07:43 PM
3) I like the way I look in girly clothes. :rolleyes: Guess that's technically number one but I like being difficult. :D
4)Why you little ..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

suchacutie
10-18-2005, 08:32 PM
1) the feel, the look, and the adventure!

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-18-2005, 08:41 PM
5) I enjoy the look and feel of the clothing and it's a way to express part of me that's harder to do within the "normal" masculine gender role. But that's an androgynous gender, not a female one.

ginafaye
10-18-2005, 08:44 PM
its everything .....its sexual ........its emotional ..its the feel of satin and lace.its all these things and more its knowing the feminie side of me is the best and to grow i need to let her out

Laurie Ann
10-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Both 1 & 2 Love the look and feel and love the thought that it expresses who I am inside.

rexy
10-18-2005, 09:33 PM
I Can Not Make A Choice, So Both !!!!!!!!!

Gypsy Sam
10-18-2005, 09:34 PM
5) I enjoy the look and feel of the clothing and it's a way to express part of me that's harder to do within the "normal" masculine gender role. But that's an androgynous gender, not a female one.
I resemble that remark.Found your insight best reflects my perception of myself, and why I've been a CD since 12 yrs. old . Thankfull for your remarks that explain why question #2 never seemed to apply to me.
Do lust after GG's and TG's,TS, and CDers that best capture the femine perception. Darla's picture does pic my interest. Sherlyn could have her way with me most anytime. Not to worry Marla my wife is all I can handle.

Serena
10-18-2005, 10:30 PM
First one. I just get turned on by anything female on me (clothes, hair in a girly style, ect.), and I just love the freedom of skirts. They don't restrict you at all, plus as a girl you can usually get away with something being tight. I've also admired women's hair for awhile, it's just so pretty and I love putting mine up in different styles

Jennifercd_NJ
10-18-2005, 10:35 PM
becuase it feels so natural to be dressed as a girl

Mona
10-18-2005, 10:42 PM
Both because I don't see any difference, 1 helps lead to 2.
Hugs, Mona

Rachel Morley
10-18-2005, 10:50 PM
For me it's #1. "enjoy the feel of... and look of female clothing".

I know my place....I'm a cder with no TS objectives. I love not only the look of the clothing but the special feeling I get inside when I wear them. That's why I try to wear women's clothes as often as possible including as a feminine guy.

To be honest, my true self is feminized male. (note: levels of feminization may vary) :D

robyn1114
10-18-2005, 10:54 PM
Like others I dress for both reasons I adore the wonderful clothes but it also just feels right when I can express my fem side

VickyTan_81
10-18-2005, 10:58 PM
Most definitely 1 for me...I enjoy the feel of female clothing and enjoy creating the female illusion

Shannon
10-18-2005, 11:23 PM
It was the feeling that got me started dressing up ... and as I traveled through time, I enjoyed the self-expression and exploration of my feminine side.

migrane_prone
10-19-2005, 01:21 AM
1. You enjoy the feel of... and look of female clothing

GypsyKaren
10-19-2005, 01:26 AM
I dress because it brings out the real me, and because it's so comfortable.

GypsyKaren

Brianne_bc
10-19-2005, 01:35 AM
1. 75%
2. 25%

Katie Boundary
10-19-2005, 02:18 AM
Bit of both for me. With regard to the second one, I don't actually feel I'm female (I think), but I'm not completely male either...

:confused:

Linda-x
10-19-2005, 03:03 AM
I was sitting on a couch with a 'tg' friend of mine, ( watching a movie, that's all !!), an I said to Her," this is fun, having girl talk, and being dressed up " Her response was," it just feels natual " . She is more girl inside than me, and actually doesn't like the term crossdresser applied to Her. Even though I recognized the differences, I felt myself getting a little defensive. Oh yeah the question, I like the clothes, the make up, the feeling, and the adventure, equally.

Michelle108
10-19-2005, 03:25 AM
1. I love the feel and the look, and the excitement.

Being able to dress as Michelle is a great privilege for me. It is like having my own close friend. (I hope that does'nt sound scary - it's not meant to!)

At the moment I'm hard at work on my computer (with the occasional break), but I am dressed as Michelle for the day. Fantastic!

love,
Michelle

Jonien
10-19-2005, 03:42 AM

Hollis
10-19-2005, 03:48 AM
I like the way the clothes feel on me.
I like the way I feel in the clothes.
I totally enjoy feeling feminine.
I love feeling soft & dainty.
The clothes are much more fun and varied.
I enjoy putting on makeup.
I really love wearing perfume.

There's just so much that I like/love about it!!!

eloquently said, Cassandra.

Tiffy
10-19-2005, 08:26 AM
Dressing because I need to, have to, want to, and love to. If I could take a pill and never want to dress again. I would take that pill, and flush the damn thing down the toilet. After years of learning to accept me I would not have it any other way.

Kisses, April

Katie Ashe
10-19-2005, 08:39 AM
Good Q, dear. Both and niether is my answer. Please see the new thread I started. I feel like a man, dream of being a lady. My soul is confused, and my consious says live the life of what makes you happy. So I try to enjoy the life of both, man and lady. I have father two great kids, married a wonderfull accepting lady. I simply am more comfortable going through life dressed as a lady, although never will be... still confused good, so arn't the rest of us men.

Stephenie
10-19-2005, 09:18 AM
1) 75%
2) 25%

BonnieJG
10-19-2005, 09:47 AM

BOTH I just love to dress up Eveyone tells me that I should of been a girl.
For year now in the back of my mind that i should have breast so by dressing up this alowes me to have them and I love the feel of clothes , bra

Sherlyn
10-19-2005, 11:15 AM
Wow ...great replies grrls...Im enjoying reading the different responses ....thank-you ...:)

Toni
10-19-2005, 01:00 PM
Hi Sherlyn,
After 52yrs doing it I've learned not to ask myself questions but I suppose I do it cos I love and like it and I'm content with just that.

eleventhdr
10-19-2005, 04:30 PM
It does indeed bring out the feelings of being a real girl. Now if there was just a real way to become that when wearing the cloths. Oh well!. Suzy!. But then that's a whole nother story!.

Sarahgurl371
10-19-2005, 06:24 PM
both, i was just looking at some pics I took the other day. I love the way I look as Tammy. It just makes me feel good deep down in the pit of my stomach.

cd_isabelle
10-19-2005, 07:14 PM
hiya there,

i would say more 1 than 2.

definately enjoy the feel of the clothes but my gender will always be male and that will never change, so more 1 than 2 for my answer.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

Sherlyn
10-19-2005, 10:28 PM
this brings up another question...in my case neway ....What do u do in a situation where u are being hit on by a male?.......now for me it has happened twice ...once with Kew i was standing on the street ...guy in truck pulls up calls me over ...i freaked and ran back too her in the car ,,,but the second time ...guy in a truck asks me where theres a place to get a quiet drink..... like I have a g/f and im straight .... are we askin for this too happen by dressing as women?....was I wrong in talkin in my best femme to fool him? ...I dunno its a confusing issue.... it was a great experience having this happen ...but also a scary one....? Has this happened too neone else ?? AND WHATS WITH ME AND GUYS IN TRUCKS lol

Lady Katherine
10-19-2005, 11:10 PM
No. 2: Because I see the woman I was meant to be! With a body that was always girlish, the clothes make me feel so real! In male clothes, I am a fraud.

Of course, with each of us, our reasons vary. ;)

cindybarnes
10-20-2005, 12:56 AM
First of all I guess is the fact that Im not a handsome guy,, but for me it just feels right when dressed in fem. The makeup and hair choices are a bonus !
Im ok with my gender and how things are, kinda like the best of both worlds :)

Cindy

Linda-x
10-20-2005, 02:27 AM
AND WHATS WITH ME AND GUYS IN TRUCKS lol

Hmmm, 'Redneck bait', maybe??? j/k, j/k...LOL That's a tough one about talking with guy's. We all want to be perceived as a girl, but if carried too far, might get a girl in trouble. Like if a guy starts hitting on you in front of his buddies, and then realizes that you might be a guy ! The reaction could go either way.

MandyTS
10-20-2005, 04:17 AM
Because it is who I am, nothing more or less.

jessbcuzz
10-20-2005, 05:20 AM
Number two of course!

Julie York
10-20-2005, 04:36 PM
TS Superiors? I consider myself more TS then CD and i don't see myself as being better then anyone else here. With your post count i would have assumed you would have used a little more tact then that.:rolleyes:

OOps deary me. Sorry.

My post followed yours that is all. Wasn't aimed at you personally at all. It is a running joke that TS is superior to TV. Ask any TS.

And watch for the smiley face. It's a clue.:D

Kaitlyn Michele
10-20-2005, 06:37 PM
probably more 2.. altho in my fantasy mind i'm always thinking of being "real"

Deborah
10-20-2005, 06:40 PM
OOps deary me. Sorry.

My post followed yours that is all. Wasn't aimed at you personally at all. It is a running joke that TS is superior to TV. Ask any TS.

And watch for the smiley face. It's a clue.:D
Ok no problem. I promise after SRS i'll come back and thank all the little people here for supporting me prior to my transition.

;):D
Yes i'm joking.

Georgina
10-20-2005, 06:49 PM
I have always loved the feel and the look of the clothes. Georgina.

Sakura Kinomoto
10-20-2005, 10:10 PM
I do it because I really like it,it is my true self,I love the way girl clothes
feel (specially dresses) they look cute on me and it is very enjoyable!

:o :o :o :o

BTW:I dont like boys clothes!

jessiemillard
10-20-2005, 10:22 PM
I just love the feel of it:D ...im pretty sure i know what gender im supposed to be for the rest of my life:(

Raychel
10-21-2005, 12:37 AM
You enjoy the feel of... and look of female clothing, but mostly the feel

Billie Jean
10-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Because its the most fun I ever had with my clothes on. I enjoy being the girl I am inside and girls just wanna have fun. Love that Cyndie Lauper. Billie Jean

Mia001
10-21-2005, 01:20 PM
Hi all,

For me it's no. 1. I like the feel and look of female clothes. Plus it's a lot of fun.

Mark.

Bonnie D
10-21-2005, 01:45 PM
It's both for me. I love the feel of feminine clothes and how they look. Also, it allows my feminine self to express herself. I'm not sure who my real self is. I'm genetically a male and can think and react as one but where has my feminine self come from? When I die and am reborn will I be genetically female with a hidden male side? I think I'm both but would prefer to be female if given a choice.

Bonnie

Star
10-21-2005, 01:50 PM
Mostly for gender ........the feel is nice too....

dccd4u
10-22-2005, 03:06 PM
I must be way off base. Of all the responses to "Dressing because...", non address where I am. Which is:

I'm a non-passable TV. I guess many would say bearded lady or some other such disparaging classification but I love my maleness and my feminine self. I dress daily and fully in lingerie under my men clothes because it makes me feel sexy and sensual.
More importantly, I dress because it turns me on sexually. It makes me absolutely ravenous when having sex with men or, preferably, other TV/CD's. So, it's a sexual thing for me

gennee
10-22-2005, 06:38 PM
I like the way feminine clothes look. I like the way they feel on me. I like the way I feel when I have them on.

Gennee

MonaSmith
10-22-2005, 07:45 PM
I dress because it is what I am supposed to be wearing. Simple as that really.

Mona xx

ladyfydiana
10-22-2005, 07:52 PM

No explanations needed ..I'm just curious...how many of us fit into one of these areas.
Sherlyn I could give you a million reasons I love wearing my clothes.You posted two of them but the only reason is that it makes me feel good.

Diana

Khriss
10-22-2005, 08:06 PM
all my "senses" seem heightened..("It's still pretty erotic" for me still- )

and "hit" on by guys..in pickup trucks or Mercedies- realy... "go figure Sherlyn" ?...Yer sooo cute !! " xx"K"

kyra
10-22-2005, 08:45 PM
Probably a little of both for me too.