PDA

View Full Version : breast forms, and need advice

phone_gal
10-27-2011, 11:15 PM
i was at kmart today, and by me, they have breast forms, they're not silicone, but they're the water ones. they have like 10 different kinds, from strapless bras, to just the insert themselves (which i got). they feel great. not anywhere near the real thing or feel, but they do make me look more womanly. i hope the pictures did attach right. i think they're a good size, especially since i'm only 5'9 and 140 pounds.

also, i need some advice, on how to come out to my mother. lol i cannot seem to build enough courage to do it... :( i'm so nearvous.

RitaRich
10-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Lovely breasts and great bod. I don't know if I would be bold enough to buy them at a store. Perhaps you could apply that same boldness when talking to your mother.

phone_gal
10-27-2011, 11:27 PM
honestly, they were only 6 bucks, so i was all for it. with halloween, most people don't even bat an eye.

Dixie
10-28-2011, 03:21 AM
They do look good on you. As for how to tell your mother, I don't know as I've never told mine hehe

Mollyanne
10-28-2011, 03:33 AM
Hi there, the forms appear to be the perfect shape for your body type. As far as telling your mom, the first thing I would do is get all the info you can and once you start to tell her be prepared for questions, many questions. Answer them honestly without going into to much detail. Once she signals that the discussion is over stop there; she will need time to digest what was said. Just be honest with her!!!!! Mothers have a way of accepting things, not necessarily dads, but moms do!!!!!

Molly

jillleanne
10-28-2011, 07:55 AM
The forms look fine on you. As for telling your mother? Well, books could be written on it without complete success. This is something only you can do. Follow your heart and your instincts and you'll be fine. Do not set any unrealistic expectations prior to sharing your truth with her. Let her know if she has questions, you will answer them as honestly as you can. Remember, if she does not accept your discovery well, do not get into a shouting match, and do not take it as meaning she does not love you. Give her some time to absorb the information and later you can talk with her about it in acivil manner. If she is a caring mom, she will come to terms with it.

Tina B.
10-28-2011, 08:35 AM
Sorry I don't know your mother, mine wouldn't take it all that well I think, not sure about yours. But then I have never wanted to tell mine. Love the forms, 6 bucks well spent.
Tina B.

Cheryl T
10-28-2011, 11:09 AM
The size looks very good for your build. Remember to add some padding on your hips/butt also to create the hourglass figure. If not then you will always look like you have a "boyish" figure and not a woman's build.

Can't help with mom, sorry. I often thought about telling my mom, but never did. I do however think that she knew and just never said anything.

KarenS
10-28-2011, 11:18 AM
Telling mom ??? Wow ! It was tough for me telling my wife even after she saw me in panties and a nighty ! I have told only one other friend. Telling my mom - well, it will be awhile if ever for me.

BTW, the breast forms look great for your body size. :-)

phone_gal
10-28-2011, 02:03 PM
thanks everyone. I'm still trying to figure out the right time and way to tell her. and i went with the forms that are a B/C, they also have one that are A/B which i might pick up as well, but my bras all have padding so they all seem a bit bigger than they are. lol

phone_gal
10-28-2011, 02:20 PM
this is my other new bra. since i shop mostly at kmart (due to it being incredibly vacant in the mornings), i get a lot of really cute, printed bras.

DonnaT
10-28-2011, 02:38 PM
I accidentally showed my picture to my mother, not remembering it was on the camera. She asked who that was, so I told her. She asked why I dressed, and I explained it all to her, even telling her I've been doing it since I was 9 or 10.

She is completely fine with it, and has even passed things down to me she would have given to a daughter if she had had one.

CynthiaD
10-28-2011, 09:40 PM
By all means, tell your mother. I never told my mother, although I'm sure she knew. I could tell her now, but she'd forget almost as soon as I told her. And then she'd ask me who I was.

What I'm saying is, you may think you have all the time in the world, but you don't. Make the best of the time you have.

CK

part-time-amanda
10-28-2011, 10:39 PM
Your mother is plain awesome! Great to hear a success story like that, and with my budget I'll have to check out Kmart as well. I wish my mom would have understood let alone helped! You do have a great figure

phone_gal
10-29-2011, 10:58 PM
thank you. i guess it's just because i'm tiny. lol but i do want to tell her soon. i really need to.