PDA

View Full Version : does your favorite color change?

RitaRich
10-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Now that I've added cross dressing to my life I love the color pink. It is my favorite color when I'm dressed. All my life my favorite has been sky blue.
Is this just in my head? Pink for girl and blue for boy.
I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience.

VioletJourney
10-28-2011, 12:47 AM
I think that's just the pink fog rolling in. My favorite color has pretty much always been red, though back when I went by the name Violet I kinda liked purple... that's a bit different though, don't you think?

Intertwined
10-28-2011, 12:56 AM
I am not really partial to any one single color, I love pastels, and one color combo in particular, Pink & Black

donnatracey
10-28-2011, 12:57 AM
Nope, my favorite has always been blue......

sanderlay
10-28-2011, 01:18 AM
Red is my favorite color. It has not changed for me. I do lean toward earth tones and pastels in my clothing choices.

The history of pink for girls and blue for boys is not that long. In the past... young boys and girls were dressed in all different colors... including pink for boys and blue for girls. History is an interesting teacher.

Dixie
10-28-2011, 02:28 AM
My favorite color is always changing. I think, for me anyways, that it depends on what it is that I'm looking at or applying color to. Lately I've really been into greens and purples.

kundthu1
10-28-2011, 02:51 AM
yes, it has changed for me. when i started dressing, my favorite was pink, Now it is yellow. But it does not mean i dont like pink anymore and i wear other colors too
urmila

Kathy4ever
10-28-2011, 04:16 AM
My favorite color is geen. In the past year it is starting to change to lavender & purples.

brenda b smith
10-28-2011, 04:23 AM
Well Im just a blue jean and t shirt guy at work . boring ! when i want to calm and be me to just relax and get into that perfect state of mind i like bright outgoing cherful colors like purple pink they seem to bring a calm over me . even more if its a silky blouse and skirt

jillleanne
10-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Nope, never. "My favorite color has always been red. No wait, white, no, come to think of it, it's purple. That's it, yes, purple. Or is it pink? Hmmmm, let me think,my favorite color. Oh, it has to be gold, no silv.............................................."

Cynthia Anne
10-28-2011, 07:47 AM
As long as it's pink, my favorite color keeps changeing! I guess you could say it keeps me in the PINK!!!!!!!!!

Tina B.
10-28-2011, 07:59 AM
Mine changes with the seasons, I love pastels in the spring, bright colors in the summer, Autumn colors in the fall. As a boy I loved blue/greys, but now I love change of color, in male and female mode.
Tina B.

Karren H
10-28-2011, 08:11 AM
Not really. I have always loved plum and purples and teals. They just look good on me no mater what gender I'm presenting.

Renee W
10-28-2011, 08:21 AM
In my guy clothes, I have always been secure enough to wear just about any color shirt, including pink and pastels. As far as my femme things, I just love all of the colors, but tend to really like the way I look in dark purple, fuschia and teals. Of course the color is not just on the outside, I have to have matching panties (wearing dark purple under my jeans right now).

Cheryl T
10-28-2011, 11:11 AM
Mine has always been purples...be it a deep purple or a lavender. Of course this is quite close to pink which is my other favorite.
My preference has never changed, just been modified, so to speak.

Sarah Doepner
10-28-2011, 11:20 AM
My favorite color has always been the same, but I love to mix up my wardrobe and try lots of different color combinations. I try to dress for the season or the event, so in the spring I'll be wearing pastels, in the summer some bright colors, earth tones in the fall and solid strong colors in the winter. But even this is subject to change based on what catches my eye when I'm getting dressed. Even in guy mode I'm like that with my favorite item of clothing being a Hawaiian shirt (I have about 40).

*Vanessa*
10-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Anything in Bubblegum Pink for me - I love that color :)

suchacutie
10-28-2011, 11:48 AM
my "guy" color is cobalt blue, my "girl" color is malachite green!

JanetK
10-28-2011, 02:54 PM
Nope, my favorite color is blue when I am in guy or girl mode.

NathalieX66
10-28-2011, 03:06 PM
I am fanatically purple. I always have been since I was a kid.
I wear it in my guy wardrobe, and my girl wardrobe.
I wear it on my toes,

Jamiegirl1
10-28-2011, 03:13 PM
I like different colors,depending on my mood,years ago,I hated pink,now that I crossdress,I love pink and think it looks good on me!

StarrOfDelite
10-28-2011, 04:31 PM
CFM Red, feminine or masculine. Except that as a guy I like it on Mustang convertibles, and as a girl I like it on my four inch strappy pumps and club dresses.

part-time-amanda
10-28-2011, 10:58 PM
I have always loved dark blue. My vehicles even ATV shows that. Amanda, however can't get enough pink. Bright pink to be exact.