PDA

View Full Version : Been a long time

Dixie
10-28-2011, 02:52 AM
Hello everyone it has certainly been awhile. In the spirit of "it's been a long time" I just recently had an old girlfriend contact me and tell me I have a 23 year old daughter. We have talked and found ourselves to be so much alike that it's scary lol. I went to visit her in her home town and she is a wonderful person. During our conversations I mentioned having dressed as a woman for Halloween as a gauge to see if she is accepting of CDs. She tells me she wants to gender bend with her husband on a Halloween sometime, as in switch roles he go as a she she as a he :) To answer or calm everyone who may doubt no there is no need for DNA testing she is the spitting image of me. She looks like me when I'm dressed! It's one of the things in my life that is looking up lately just thought I would share! :)

drag n fly
10-28-2011, 04:23 AM
Very uplifting, Dixie...What took the old girlfriend so long to let you know? Sheesh...It's great that you get along...Have fun smooches Jackie

jillleanne
10-28-2011, 07:46 AM
Is your old girlfriend sure your new found daughter is hers? Happy you are excited about the discovery.

Cynthia Anne
10-28-2011, 07:53 AM
Some times even late news can be good news! I'm happy for you! Hugs!

Tina B.
10-28-2011, 08:02 AM
It sounds like the two of you got along well, it must feels a little strange meeting a women that age, and it's a daughter you didn't know about, that's what movies are made about. I hope the two of you have a great time getting to know each other.
Tina B.

sandra-leigh
10-28-2011, 08:28 AM
Is it your daughter or your ex that you talked to and found to be a wonderful person?

I think you mean your daughter, but the reference is a bit ambiguous and some people have interpreted it as being your ex whom you met with.

It must be an odd and uncomfortable feeling to discover that you have a child that you never knew about!

Dixie
10-28-2011, 09:36 AM
Yes I was talking about my daughter, the ex has been flirty but she is married so I ain't gonna go there. She (the ex-girlfriend) said the guilt was just too much to bear anymore. She said she's had to look at my face for the last 23 years. It's actually quite a soap opera but my daughter and I now know of each other and that relationship is great. She is probably the one family member who I can come out to and I think shell be accepting. For now just gonna take that part slow.
Thanks everyone hope all is well with everyone ;)