PDA

View Full Version : My third outing, living my fetish lifestyle

joanna4
10-28-2011, 04:36 PM
So today I got out of class early and was able to quickly dressup and do a little bit of make up and go out( third official outting to a public place). It was my first time out en femme during the daytime(well, second since Wednesday all I did was drive and come home because the store I intended to go to was not opened yet). It was a mom and pap thrift store near my house.

I have made numerous visits to the store when I was in my late teens in drab to check out some stuff. I purchase a pair of boots and a leather skirt from that store before and the middle age women was very nice:) I always wanted to go at dusk to not be spotted by many people, today I didn't care. I wore a more mature 2 piece leather outfit with gloves and boots(cold today) that is completely different from the wardrobe I normally wear. It was sexy and I felt so good to be out in the daytime. I parked behind the store and took a long walk to the front of the store even though the back was open. Feels great to wear the same boots into the store that I bought 3 years ago.

Upon entering a tall man who was with his wife said "excuse me" very politely since I was in a hurry to get in. Another man said the same when he was passing through. I was there for at least 20 minutes. Everyone left and another women walked in and didn't mind me at all mainly because the racks covered half of the lower part of my outfit so I decided to walk by her anyway. Couldn't find anything worthwhile to thrift so I waved goodbye to the lady before I left and she smile and said" bye" very kindly. A total of 4-5 people in the small store saw me and a few cars probably saw me outside.

Overall, I was treated nicely and with respect:) I'm very happy and I was having a great time and I didn't care who saw me. I felt great to wear my "fetish" outfit out. Though I know I should something more suitable next time, we'll see. Just really happy that I got out of class early, no one was home, and that the store was open.:)

Thought I shared a more private part of my dressing life, though quite embarrassing. :)

Longing2be-Trisha
10-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Hi Joanna!

Way to go keep it up!

Hugs

Jennifer529
10-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Glad it was a good experiance :)

StevieTV
10-28-2011, 06:09 PM
It's always so enjoyable going shopping en femme.

Christina Horton
10-28-2011, 09:42 PM
Next time do a good job on your makeup ( I mean not a quick job) and go to a big mall and have fun. Wear what you want and you'll fine that 90% of the people don't even see you and the ones that do don't really care. It will be so much more fun and you'll fined ithe time goes by way to fast.
Have fun and well done.

Cynthia Anne
10-28-2011, 11:09 PM
Joanna you broke the ice shopping in the daytime! It will get better each time you go! So get out there and enjoy shopping! Have fun! Hugs!

Maria in heels
10-29-2011, 06:17 AM
Joanna...congratulations! you broke the ice and its only better from here on out

JasmineKCD36
10-29-2011, 08:22 AM
Sounds like a great experience for you. I hope to someday get that brave to go out like that.

Rita C.
10-29-2011, 08:40 AM
Way to go girl, you just keep it up and you get to the point that you feel better as a girl shoping than you wil in your male mode.