PDA

View Full Version : My Mall Adventure!!!

Cindy M
10-28-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm new here, so this starts my story. Read... it gets good. I've been in bra, panties, hose, and nightgowns for right at 30 years. Married that long, also, and my loving wife has accepted me. Never dressed up. This summer I bought my first dress and shoes. Have been out of the house dressed 5 times... always after dark. She makes me drive. Time #1 , I drove her shopping, afterwards she went in and payed for gas (at a 25 pump QuickTrip) and I had to get out and pump the gas. Time #2 she dropped me at one end of a crowded outlet mall and drove to the other end & parked and went shopping. I had to walk 1/4 mile down the storefront sidewalk on a Saturday night to get back in the car. Afterwards, I had to pump gas and go through the drive thru to get supper. Time #3, I had to go in Kirklands shopping with her for about 10 minutes, then pump gas and go through the drive thru for supper. Time #4, I had to go in Kirklands shopping with her, then go in a bakery alone and buy her a brownie, then go in and pay for the gas and then pump it, then hit the fast food drive thru. Time #5 was simple... go in and pay for gas and then pump it, then the fast food drive thru. This has all happened over the last 3 months. I'd be so nervous it wasn't funny.

I had an awesome time today. I've been planning this all week. I've been reading stuff here all week, relaxed, and went with it. I put on my make-up and got dressed. My wife did my hair & we left in broad daylight! I drove us to Perimeter Mall and arrived about 6pm on a Friday night and that place was packed. As I parked the car I was getting nervous. I grabbed my pocketbook and made myself get moving. We entered through Macy's and was right in the cosmetics section. I browsed, kept a smile on my face, and acted like I belonged. We worked our way into the mall & found the directory sign. Next stop... Victoria's Secret. As we walked in, we were greeted by a SA. My wife slipped off with her to go get fitted for a new bra. Another SA approached me, and I asked her where the "high leg briefs" were. She took me to the table and helped me pick out 5 pair (the sale 5 for $27) After that, I browsed slowly till my wife returned. She picked out 5 pair of panties for herself, then we eased over to the checkout line. While in line, I sampled and picked out a bottle of perfume for myself. The cashier was super friendly, then we eased out. We walked through the mall a bit, then headed back towards Macy's to find the parking lot. I saw another girl dressed as we walked. That was cool. After we left the mall, I picked a crowded QuickTrip to stop for gas. I went in, got us a Dr Pepper, then stood in a long line. I paid for my stuff, pumped my gas & hit the road. I did the fast food drive thru on the way home. I was so comfortable and relaxed today. I had a great time. I know this was long... but it was fun!

Cindy Jean

RitaRich
10-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Thank you for sharing, Cindy. I need to hear success stories like your's. I'm still working up the courage to step out the front door for a few seconds and step back in.

Cindy M
10-28-2011, 10:06 PM
It gets easier every time. Today was really fun!

Cindy Jean

Katrina Black
10-28-2011, 10:10 PM
what kinda truck do you girls drive seems like your allways out of gas?

Cindy M
10-28-2011, 10:15 PM
That's just Her way of helping me get some experience being dressed in public.

Cindy Jean

Cynthia Anne
10-28-2011, 10:37 PM
Girl you are so lucky to have a wife so supportive! Thank her in the proper way over and over! Have fun! Hugs!

AnitaH
10-28-2011, 11:08 PM
So glad you enjoyed yourself, it is fun isn't it. I can't get out very often but I have enjoyed it when I have.

AnitaH

Kathi Lake
10-29-2011, 01:50 AM
Cindy, don't worry about the length of your posts. We have plenty of people here that do tend to ramble. :)

Glad you had a fun time, and I hope that it cured you of your nervousness, or at least diminished it greatly.

Kathi

Christina Horton
10-29-2011, 09:45 AM
Cindy, don't worry about the length of your posts. We have plenty of people here that do tend to ramble. :)

Glad you had a fun time, and I hope that it cured you of your nervousness, or at least diminished it greatly.

Kathi

Kathi you lie! There is no one here that's long winded. I mean come on girl friend.

Lol

@ Cathy. A long story that's not a good one is " long winded" but one like yours and Kathi's are cool. My first outing story was long too..I mean come on they have to be. Your not.really going to convey the truth in just one sentence eh? As for you others that have not have you.first day in the sun... It will come and you'll wonder why you say go yourself " why did I think this was so hard " ! That was a great putting and your wife well KISS HER AND TELL HER HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE HER.

I tried to start a thread so we could all put our first time outing on there but I guess no one wanted to use it. :(

marlaNYC
10-29-2011, 09:55 AM
i really enjoyed your tale. and from the outings 1-5, it sounds as if your wife is not only into you dressing, she's really into having you gaining public experience and being comfortable with yourself by guaranteeing you're exposed. wonderful!

Paula_56
10-29-2011, 03:30 PM
Thanks for sharing these stories help so many of us learn we have nothig to fear. You look cute in your LBD

PretzelGirl
10-30-2011, 09:26 AM
Your first mall store was Victoria Secrets? Now that is getting it moving right along! And talked with the SA. Those are two barriers that slow down many. Nothing to this, isn't there?

bridget thronton
10-30-2011, 09:38 AM
Very nice post - not too long at all

JasmineKCD36
10-30-2011, 10:05 AM
Yes thank you for sharing how you did this cause I think this will help me a lot. I'm so nervous about going out and how to go about doing it and this sounds like a simple way of doing it. Baby steps is the key I think and you look so confident in your pic. I'm glad you had an awesome experience. Hope you have many more.

minalost
10-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Wow. Makes me want to get out! Too bad going out in public is a no-no with my wife... sigh...

Cindy M
10-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Your first mall store was Victoria Secrets? Now that is getting it moving right along! And talked with the SA. Those are two barriers that slow down many. Nothing to this, isn't there?

Having my wife with me sorta gives me courage. She says we're just girlfriends shopping together.

anonymousinmaryland
10-30-2011, 12:33 PM
Nice photo. Understanding wife. Credit card. What more is there?

linda allen
10-31-2011, 06:55 AM
what kinda truck do you girls drive seems like your allways out of gas?

That's what I was going to ask. A lot of gas being bought there. :heehee:

When I was out dressed I thought about filling the truck with gas, but I didn't want the smell on my hands or clothing so I didn't.

linda allen
10-31-2011, 06:56 AM
Having my wife with me sorta gives me courage. She says we're just girlfriends shopping together.

You don't know how much I wish I was in that situation.

If I could just take her to someone who would cast a spell on her so she already knew about my dressing and was fine with it.

Jennifer529
10-31-2011, 07:58 AM
Wow that sounds like so much fun!
I hope I can work up courge to go out and shop.
I have been out in the car but never the mall's,some day soon!

Cindy M
10-31-2011, 01:22 PM
One little step at the time. I'm already dreaming up my next adventure

Dixie
10-31-2011, 01:57 PM
That's awesome! I'm glad you had such a great experience and I'm glad you shared it with us. :)