PDA

View Full Version : Almost EXPOSED, as a CD, of course.

Jamsey
10-29-2011, 01:08 AM
Well, today I thought my wife would finally discover my dressing, and the S#*! would hit the fan.
To backtrack a bit, she was supposed to be gone since Wednesday at a convention through today and then visiting family through Sunday. She was going to be a couple hundreds miles away.
So, that means dress-fest to me, borrowing that term from another member, so I had, oh about 10 or so dresses from my storage unit, a bunch of tops and skirts, all my bras and undies, etc, at the house. Of course I have these in containers and garment bags to be handled easily..
Today I started to move some of them back to my storage, but I was at Dress Barn for a couple of hours. She called and left a message, implying that she was almost done at the convention and would be moving on to the next location.
She called again and saying she was on the road, and wanted to know what I was doing, and why I wouldn't answer my phone.
I told her I was trying to get to the Apple store at the mall so they would look at my phone, been having connection problems.
As usual, I was running late. I was just geting ready to leave, when to my surprise, she pulled up the driveway. We have 3 floors in our house, upstairs, main level and basement. When I dress in a situation like this I try to keep most of my clothes in the basement. I have room to hang them, and see what I have, and what I want to try next. But, since no one else was in the house I also leave stuff laying around the other floors. This morning I picked clean the upstairs but I still had make-up, various panties, bras and other items in the first floor bathroom.
When I seen her pull up I immediately ran to the bathroom, grabbed everything I could, and took them into the basement, tossed them on a couch in the corner. Then, I started to get some of my other items from the room where they were hanging and tossed them on the somewhat secluded couch. I had too many items though to get them all.
At which point she came in the house. I ran upstairs, asked her what is she doing here when she was supposed to be someplace else. She was as surprised to see me as I was of her. She immediatly responded, wondering what I was doing home instead of at work. I didn't tell her Dress-fest. But I did have an appointment and then to the Apple store for my phone. Plausible. I had to Sync my phone before going there.
I didn't pursue her being in the area, and why she wasn't where she led me to believe she was going to be. At that time, I decided that if she went to the basement, and discovered my treasure trove, that I would admit right away that I was a crossdresser and what was she going to do about it.
Amazingly, she didn't go into the basement. She was in a hurry to get somewhere else and just stopped by to pick up something. She did not think I was going to be home. She was upstairs, main floor, in the garage, but not in the basement. WHEW.
My secret is still safe, at least from her.
Our marriage is over, except for the divorcing part, So if I was discovered most of the big drama stuff would mainly be for show.
Anyway, all my clothes and supporting items, are now back in storage, since I don't know if she will pop in again this weekend. I don't think she was stopping at the house to check up on me, since she led me to believe she wasn't even close to the house. That is another story.
WHEW, Big relief. At this time I'm an not quite ready to come out completely, though I know, it is just a matter of time. The more people that know, the more chance it will come out, right? It is not just in my best interests currently.
Thanks for letting me vent.
Jamsey.

RebeccaLynne
10-29-2011, 01:34 AM
Our marriage is over, except for the divorcing part.

Don't know how long you've been married, nor whether or not you'd like to end it...

Maybe you should discuss it with your spouse; she has a stake in this, too.:sad:

Cynthia Anne
10-29-2011, 05:45 AM
Too many unanswered question for me to respond corectly to! But at least your secret is still a secret! MAYBE! Hugs!

eluuzion
10-29-2011, 06:47 AM
Dear Ms Jamsey,

Thank you for showing interest in our company, submitting your employment application and participating in our basic deception aptitude assessment exercise. Although your ability to think fast on your feet is impressive, your deception skills fell below the minimum ability level required for us to consider you as candidate for our advanced CD undercover training program. Please accept this “007 Junior Spy Badge” as a token of our appreciation for your efforts.

We will keep your application on file for consideration in any future positions that may become available, which match your skill set. We wish you the best of luck and continued success in your career.

Sincerely,:hugs:

Eluuzion Deluuzion,
Director of Covert Operations
TG Intelligence Development, LLC
:love:

Sara Jessica
10-29-2011, 07:13 AM
As I'm reading through this,

At that time, I decided that if she went to the basement, and discovered my treasure trove, that I would admit right away that I was a crossdresser and what was she going to do about it.

I thought to myself, wow, isn't that confrontational???

Then again, I rarely have much to offer when it comes to keeping the secret safe. My disclosure came long before marriage and I cannot relate to the covert world you live in.

Our marriage is over, except for the divorcing part, So if I was discovered most of the big drama stuff would mainly be for show.

But then this bombshell drops in. Seems that if divorce is imminent, you'd be best served in ensuring your secret stays safe for a bit longer. Why chance getting caught when all this would do is add fuel to the divorce fire, possibly turning amicable into nasty or nasty into something even more unpleasant.

Mindy More
10-30-2011, 04:25 AM
hmmm, Sarah Jessica you said it how I was thinking it

Maria 60
10-30-2011, 07:45 AM
Well i understood enough that the cat is still in the bag, which is always a good thing.

Piora
10-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Well i understood enough that the cat is still in the bag, which is always a good thing.
Yes, but we all know how much cats hate bags - and being in them. It's simply a matter of time before they rip and claw their way out. Unfortunately, they're usually pretty pi$$ed when they finally do.

Presh GG
10-30-2011, 02:20 PM
You make me very sad. Your wife deserves so much more respect, but you seem to think very highly of yourself.

My opinion

Presh GG

DonnaT
10-31-2011, 01:14 PM
I wonder if "visiting family" was really family. If she was to be a couple of hundred miles away, and was in a hurry, traveling that distance just to pick something up does not compute.

kimdl93
10-31-2011, 02:22 PM
If the marriage is essentially over, then what is the purpose of hiding your CDing from her? Is it possible that your marriage might be salvaged, perhaps even greatly improved if the two of you could be honest with each other?

Sharon B.
10-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Maybe she already knows or suspects what you are doing and wants to see for herself or see if she can catch you doing it.