PDA

View Full Version : nails at work

joan47
10-29-2011, 05:59 AM
I work at a restaurant where we have 90% females working, I have told several that I cross-dress but I get the feeling that it is out to most everyone. I complimented one girl on here purse and she said" why don't you let me see yours" and then yesterday, one older black lady came up to me in front of a bunch of people and showed me a fake nail she found on one of the chairs, she pulled at my hand to see if i was missing a nail and another girl said that I didn't get a french manicure so it could not be my nail.. I have rather long gelled arylic nails and thin shpaed eyebrows. I guess more people might know then I think, Its alright with me, at 64 I am going to be what I want. mY boss knows and she has seen me dressed, I have even given here some bras that were to small for me and she borrows dresses occasinally.

Jonianne
10-29-2011, 06:09 AM
Sounds like you are in a good spot in life! Tidewater, I mean!

Naw, it's great to feel good enough about yourself that you don't have to fear "getting caught". Especially when others around you know and don't care. Probably because you don't make a big deal of it yourself or they see past your outside and see your heart.

Cynthia Anne
10-29-2011, 09:11 AM
You move me girl! If you can't be proud of who you are then life's a bore! Hugs!

teri222
10-29-2011, 11:09 AM
That is so "kewl" joan. I just retired last year and at age 66 decided life is to short. I have been out
to my wife for over 20 years and have no problem in that respect. After retiring last year. I begin wearing
more feminine attire publicly. My nails also are long and my eyebrows have a thin arch. I now work a part
time job in a small shop. I get along well with everyone and no one seems to care or even pay much attention
to the way I look or dress. I just go to work, do my job, and things seem to go well. Thank you for your post
and my best to you.