PDA

View Full Version : would you still cd??

Wendy me
10-18-2005, 06:56 PM
if men wore womans clouthes ans women wore mens clouthers would you still crossdress???+?

Mary Jane
10-18-2005, 07:09 PM
I defintiely would continue to CD. I have never cared what others were doing. I have always done my own thing and the enjoyment of wearing dresses and skirts will always be with me.

Lauren_T
10-18-2005, 07:16 PM
Wendy, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this what you're asking:

If men wore dresses, skirts, hose, heels and all the other stuff that women normally wear and women wore pants, shirts, ties, suits, low-heeled closed shoes, and all the other stuff that men normally wear -

would you, as a GM, still want to dress in the other gender's clothing, which would - in this case - be the stuff you wear en drabbe now?

...or would you not crossdress, and continue to wear dresses, skirts, & cetera...?

So, in other words, do you like wearing dresses because of what they are, or do you like wearing dresses because they're what girls wear?

Is that what you meant? :confused:

TGMarla
10-18-2005, 07:17 PM
I think what she means is if the clothing roles were reversed, would you be attracted to wearing what are now male oriented clothing. My answer is, probably so. You see, my wife raids my closet for my flannel shirts all the time. Women can crossdress any time they want to without the social ramifications. So I've gotta figure that I would be the same way. If I were expected to wear dresses and pantyhose all the time, I'd probably be looking forward to the weekends when I could raid my wife's closet for a nice comfortable baseball jersey or some ratty old sweatshirt.

Holly
10-18-2005, 07:17 PM
So if I was crossdressing I would be wearing men's clothing? Wendy, you're making my head hurt! :surrender

Sherlyn
10-18-2005, 07:21 PM
ummm ....scuse me but ... soooo u mean if i dress as a female now ,,but it was reversed ... then would i dress as a male ...so if im male now ..dressing female ..if its reversed ..then am I now female.. dressing as a male ??//wooooo hoooo ..lol

Sharon
10-18-2005, 07:21 PM
It's the gender identification, and not the clothing, that I strive for. So I imagine that I would be wearing men's clothing that is actually women's clothing that are really men's clothing, that are.... ouch!

I guess what I mean is that I would still wear the clothing of the gender that I identify with.:)

Lauren_T
10-18-2005, 07:24 PM
Me too. I would still wear skirts and heels and makeup and suchlike not because girls do, but simply because they're far nicer.

Sherlyn
10-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Sharon ...u hit it g/f ,,,the gender identity ....it wont change ..

Wendy me
10-19-2005, 06:58 AM
Wendy, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this what you're asking:

If men wore dresses, skirts, hose, heels and all the other stuff that women normally wear and women wore pants, shirts, ties, suits, low-heeled closed shoes, and all the other stuff that men normally wear -

would you, as a GM, still want to dress in the other gender's clothing, which would - in this case - be the stuff you wear en drabbe now?

...or would you not crossdress, and continue to wear dresses, skirts, & cetera...?

So, in other words, do you like wearing dresses because of what they are, or do you like wearing dresses because they're what girls wear?

Is that what you meant? :confused:

yes if to crossdress you were to mear men's clouthing ....

Raychel
10-19-2005, 07:03 AM
I would continue to wear lingerie, If that meant that I was not a crossdresser anymore, than so be it. I wear what I wear because I love the feeling of it.

Tiffy
10-19-2005, 08:10 AM
I would be in lingerie and skirts. So I think the answer is "no". I hope that is right.

Kisses, April

frilly1
10-19-2005, 08:48 AM
If the basis of the crossdressing is feelings of being aligned with the other gender, then presumably if the gender-based clothing were reversed, there would still be the inclination to dress in the reverse.

If the basis of the crossdresser is having the option to wear clothes to wear clothes of either gender, pants or dresses, that that would have to be "yes" as well.

If however the attraction was clothing specific, then that person would stick with their specific interests.

For me, its the middle option. The option of having the whole range of clothes to fit whatever facet of my personality wants to come out that day.

Richelle
10-19-2005, 10:12 AM
Wendy,

For me, I crossdress becuase that is the only way I can wear a skirt or makeup, nail polish etc. I do it beasue I like the style and look that women's cloths have that men's do not.

I society allowed men to work in a dress and waremakeup etc, then I would not have to cross dress.

That is just how I feel.

Richelle

urban gypsy
10-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Great Question depending on what perspective you look at it from.
Now if you are basically talking about the normal being that women have always dressed as men do at present and vice versa. Would we still try to look like women with womens attitudes and demeanure.
Because its more about our mind set to be a women in looks. So if the norm was reversed yes I think most would still cd

Toni
10-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Hi Wendy,
If men wore womens clothes I would be in heaven , so as for crossdressing - don't be daft.

Ella
10-19-2005, 03:06 PM
If men wore girls clothes, I would still wear girls clothes, as they are far more beautiful, but it is because of the female body that they look as good as they do, so I would still long for a feminine body. I would prefer to have a girls body and wear boys clothes, definately, rather than be a boy and wear girls clothes. I don't know what that shows about me.

Deborah
10-19-2005, 03:16 PM
I just want to have a female body. I could care less what i wear.

KatieZ
10-19-2005, 03:50 PM
Whichever way it works I would still wear skirts and such. Ever so much more comfortable than pants squeezing your stuff till your eyes are crossed and you can't think straight.

Hugs

bulmabriefs144
10-19-2005, 04:06 PM
I'd still wear skirts, petticoats, long dresses, and the like. It might not be called CD anymore if things were reversed, but... although part of the reason I do CD is to try to connect with women, the fact is, I abhor men's formal clothing. It's too scratchy and stiff, and not very attractive. I go so far as to dress down constantly when not CDing, so it is more of a welcome change when I do CD. No way I'd want to CD if it meant that, I'd rather dress as the men were now dressing.

eleventhdr
10-19-2005, 04:06 PM
I think i do see what you are getting at here. If male's were allowed to dress as they really wanted to. That is the what is now suppose to be girls clothing became acceptable to both sexes would you still want to dress in those cloths. The answerer for me is still yes it is not a matter of wether it is male oor female clothing it is the whole of being allowed to dress as one really pleases. that is the key here i think. So if and when male's were allowed to dress in what is still considered female clothing then the option would kind of be removed. This is the way it really should be But is still not. And beside's what i really do want is to be a real girl anyway Being a real girl is what a lot of us do want anyway. I think just the whole idea of being able to be female is what is so appealing to almost all of us we just want to be reall gg's and hang all the rest of it. I know that's what i really do want. dispite all of it's problems as well just being in a female body oh the sheer delight's of it to be pretty and all of it that to me would make it al so worth while. So yes i would still vote to wear dresses skirts and all of the rest indeed. It is just the only way really. Suzy!

Julie York
10-19-2005, 04:07 PM
WHAT! You want me to wear mens clothing....skirts and dresses and stuff? You're sick I tell you!!

:D

michellejean
10-19-2005, 04:13 PM
even if men did dress in the things that we call womans and woman dressed in things that we now call mens ........i wish it was that way i would be so happy,i would never put on any thing ever again that was called mens (clothes or shoes) never never never again. i wish i wish . but i would not care if anybody else wanted to wear mens. michellejean(mrs.highheels):)

tonya23
10-19-2005, 06:56 PM
oh my yes the sheer feeling of a thong and bra are so nice id never give it up not to mention thigh highs and the make up

Sam-antha
11-07-2005, 06:19 PM
I like fem clothes. I like the feel, I like the variety, I like the styles and the show myself ability.
I would dress fem, but I am not too sure if I would continue with the bra padding. What thoughts on this last important item, assuming that you pad now when dressed ?

TGMarla
11-07-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm with you all the way on that. I like the look, variety, feel, and styles of feminine apparel. But I find that I also like having breasts, even if they aren't real ones. I don't see myself getting away, or even wanting to get away from that. So not only would I still wear the clothes, I'd probably also want the curves as well.

Jonien
11-07-2005, 07:21 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_12_11.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZRxdm075YYNL) If men were to wear the female clothes as normal then men would be feminine sex therefor I would be the correct gender so I would not be a cross dresser

Veronica E. Scott
11-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Oh yes there is something about slipping on a soft pair of panties a smooth bra a silky slip panty hose and a georgus dress then makeup fix your hair oh my I think something just happened nope another false alarm. You bet ya.

Vickie
11-07-2005, 10:47 PM
I would want to still wear skirts dresses and all the things that are currently feminine even if the clothing gender identification was reversed. I agree with Amy Raines I would love to have a female body too.

Vickie
http://geocities.com/vickieb6000

DawnRodgers
11-08-2005, 01:29 AM
Where do I go and how do I get there. A time and place where I could wear openly and ebery day what I really want to wear. Wouls I have breasts and other feminine attributes too?
Dawn

Khriss
11-08-2005, 04:14 AM
men in thigh high boots? (oops that happened)
men in wigs,,(oops sorry-)
men in skirts,,,, oh crapp!

must be the lipstick then eh?? hehe xx"K"

Katie Ashe
11-08-2005, 10:04 AM
It's the gender identification, and not the clothing, that I strive for. So I imagine that I would be wearing men's clothing that is actually women's clothing that are really men's clothing, that are.... ouch!

I guess what I mean is that I would still wear the clothing of the gender that I identify with.:)
What Sharon said... I think... I need to think about it for a sec... yah. What was the Q again? I think I still would wear what I wanted and made me comfortable, ya... I think'im so... Are yu deducting points for none thesis type errors?

miss_billy
11-08-2005, 12:05 PM
I read Wendy's post to meen that if it was seen as acceptable by society that men could wear female clothing without to much head turning, would you still be interested in wearing female clothes. Im assuming Wendy feels that if the shock factor was not there then would you still get the same buzz out of CDing?

And if it was acceptable and the norm for men to wear female clothes and vis versa then there would be no such thing as a cross dresser.

I personally would because it's horny, but weather i'd still get the same buzz I don't know.:o Dose that then meen that i'm not a true CDer like many others on this forum?????

Emberantha
11-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Just pondering this permutation gave me a headache. Let me see if I understand this. To be a CDer, you would have to wear PANTS! Why in the world would anyone want to do that. :)

---
Bathed the cat -- took HOURS to get the hair off my tongue.

TVStevie
11-08-2005, 05:28 PM
For me, I'd still crossdress. For as much as I love female clothing, jeans and t-shirts and trainers are more practical for working in than blouses, skirts and heels. However, I'd be able to go to work without worrying that people could see the outline of my suspenders or my camisole through my t-shirt, so that'd be nice. :p
That said, as a paranoid, extremely masculinely shaped crossdresser (never been out dressed, far too fragile!), I'd probably be too embarrassed to publicly CD in this alternate world, so I'd have to resort to wearing my male ensemble around the house, away from prying eyes. Though it would be nice to hear my wife say "Do you have to wear that stuff? I much prefer you in silky lingerie." :D

Sam-antha
11-12-2005, 09:26 AM
For all my life I have believed that women wear what they should wear...
skirts, stockings, etc.
So, if they change over completely to mens drab, I would continue to think that women wear skirts, stockings and etc.
Sex thoughts cannot be changed overnight, GG or GM, advertising has seen to that too.