PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever Lost A Bet and Then Have to Dress As A Girl?

brassieres
10-29-2011, 08:29 PM
Or is that just a myth on the internet?

TommyII
10-29-2011, 08:44 PM
I can only hope to lose a bet this way!

Jennifer529
10-29-2011, 08:48 PM
I don't need to lose a bet :)

marlaNYC
10-29-2011, 08:50 PM
isn't that winning the bet? oh, i see, you mean "accidentally" lose a bet???? ;)

MackenzieMarigold
10-29-2011, 08:52 PM
I'm far too stubborn for that sort of thing. If I HAVE to, I won't.

That being said, I will want to either way =)

Jessicajane
10-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Just in my dreams..!!!.....although I did loose a bet at a game of cards once, and had to skip like a girl down the street....which I was quite happy to do...much to the amusement of my mates !!!!

AKAMichelle
10-29-2011, 09:00 PM
It wouldn't take a bet for me. I just do it! :D

DominiqueinKY
10-29-2011, 09:01 PM
Um...That's how Dominique was born!

jarts55
10-29-2011, 09:28 PM
Tell us more Dominique.

AnnaCalliope
10-29-2011, 09:40 PM
I've seen it once at a Hooters. Guy was wearing white tennis shoes, black stockings and a french maid outfit. Very overly done make-up. A small sign taped to his back said: Yep. Lost a bet.

Karren H
10-29-2011, 09:49 PM
I'm up for a bet that says no one has ever done that... And If I loose... :):):).

Dannigirl
10-29-2011, 09:50 PM
My wife always tell me just to say that if anybody ever confronts me while I am out dressed, especially if it is the neighbours.

DominiqueinKY
10-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Tell us more Dominique.

I was having a bad night of playing cards with my wife and a couple of drag queens. Two Fridays later, Dominique was out on the town. I enjoyed it WAY too much!

sissystephanie
10-29-2011, 10:05 PM
I did lose a bet like that many years ago. I think I was about 15 years old at the time. Of course my older sister was involved, and she helped dress me as a girl. Everybody thought it was great fun to see me as a girl!! What they didn't know was that I had some much better looking girl clothes of my own hidden away!! And of course I loved wearing girl clothes!!

Aprilrain
10-29-2011, 10:08 PM
i bet myself i could make it to the end of my life without having to transition.......I lost.

Anna Lorree
10-29-2011, 10:11 PM
Nope, I always did it eagerly and willingly. I did win a Halloween contest when I was 19. I dressed as a "working girl", including a button that read "Service with a smile". I won a gift certificate to an upscale restaurant, and then they put a collection together to get me to dance on a table during break. I got somewhere around $50 for that back in 1992. I worked with a LOT of women at the time, and I'm sure they had fun seeing one of the guys living as a girl for the day. I loved it, too!

Anna

sanderlay
10-29-2011, 10:58 PM
Nope... that was never the prize... or what I had to do or pay when I lost a bet. Like Anna I was to eager... but I was to shy back then. But I did volunteer a few times to dress as a girl. But that's another story... for another day and thread.

Misti
10-30-2011, 12:46 AM
Anyone Ever Lost A Bet and Then Have to Dress As A Girl?
Funny you bring it up. As a first test of courage for me just getting started in CDing, that's exactly the story I told the male SA at Fry's when he did a double-take on my "newly painted 'red' toenails" sticking out of my girlie sandals, and looking rather sheepishly back into my eyes again. :eek:

Funnier still, and much to his credit ($$$$), very wisely, he didn't miss a beat on explaining the in's and out's of the new Win 7 PC I was buying at the time. :heehee:

I did get a big kick out of it, though! :devil:
P.S. I bought a new HP printer ($299 +) from him just last week, and this time he never looked down once all the time we were in the store. :battingeyelashes:

gaylegirlify
10-30-2011, 01:58 AM
I once went to a reverse dress disco way back when, my wife dressed me, put a wig on and did my make up, i looked and felt fantastic, danced with my boss and had a great time little did anyone know how much i was enjoying myself, a memory i will never forget.
Gayle:battingeyelashes::hugs:

Stephenie S
10-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Or is that just a myth on the internet?

Pretty much an urban myth. Or maybe we could say it's just another stupid excuse.

A. Who, who didn't really want to lose such a bet, would ever MAKE such a bet?

B. Who, who didn't really want to lose such a bet, would ever follow through?

C. Who would ever BELIEVE such a dumb excuse?

Just another myth.

S

cassandra54
10-30-2011, 12:36 PM
common sense will tell you that people will bet on anything and wager anything. i am sure people have lost bets and had to dress up as girls. what's the point of this anyway?

Sarah Doepner
10-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Nope, not me. I never found anyone who would make that kind of bet with me. All they ever wanted was my money, not a chance to see if they could humiliate me.

SherriePall
10-30-2011, 02:37 PM
I have never lost a bet like that. But, like some of the others here I used it as an excuse once or twice.

Launa
10-30-2011, 03:05 PM
I wish people placed more bets like this with me, I would cheat to loose. That being said I don't think this kind of thing happens much at all.

Daphne Renee
10-30-2011, 04:04 PM
I dont know if that happens to other people but it certainly doesnt happen to me. I would intentionally lose .. :)

Loni
10-30-2011, 04:32 PM
if someone were to bet me like that i would make plenty sure i lost the bet. :-)

but i have never heard of anyone this has happened to.

MissMarcie
10-30-2011, 04:36 PM
This is a myth from the pages of fictionmania.com

Stephenie S
10-30-2011, 05:17 PM
Yup, MissMarcie is right.

Dana7
10-30-2011, 05:26 PM
I'd cheat to lose too, Prissy Girl! :tongueout

catriona36
10-30-2011, 06:33 PM
Funny story here. I had a friend some years back and had known him since we started high school in about 1985 or so.
he was a ballet dancer and the gayest straight guy any of us knew lol
We haven’t spoken for about 10 years now apart from when my father died then his. he was always a liar and a cheat
so no matter what he said was taken with a grain of salt and is one reason i no longer allow him to be in my life(another story for a different forum lol)

Now.. At the time we were working for his father in the security industry. his gf at the time was a bit of a ball buster but a nice woman. Now she made a bet with him and he being such pig headed sob took the bait and would argue, and he did argue even when he lost the bet. Yeah i supplied the evidence, that in fact she was right and he was wrong :) ( he did not know i was the one that printed the info for his gf so he would have to confront loooooooooosing)and i at this stage had never thought about cd'ing at all, and was still to think about it till only a few years ago.

w was always a showman, so even tho he didn’t really want to do it, he did it as best he could. And i admit looked dam fine too.
The job we worked was inside static all night long and didn’t leave the building and no one would come in (secure office block)
he did the whole shift as a woman, the walk, the talk the lot.. he played the game fantastically. I'm betting he still does not know why the cops showed up at midnight to "check on us" yeah yeah i called the locals and told them what was going on as we had a great relationship with the cops, and they thought it was a fantastic thing to do. and he never skipped a beat when they turned up, he never got flustered or blushed once.

Since it was a 24hr loss of the bet, she took him to breakfast that morning when we finished work. And that is where the trouble started. He didn’t want to go cos it was now daylight and he would be walking round outside. The whole thing was great yet it near destroyed the relationship. it did end months later but for a different reasons i.e. she was way smarter than he thought. i don’t think he has ever done it since, but it made a great story for the next girls he dated and a few wanted to do it without a bet involved but he didn’t lol i did help him burn the Polaroid evidence not long b4 we stopped talking so all is good.

so it can and does happen. Being Australian, and knowing we are a nation that will bet on anything at all and that masculinity is always the Holy Grail, being proving it or trying to shoot someone else’s masculinity down (usually in fun) i would not be surprised if it happens more than we think.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
10-30-2011, 09:17 PM
Nope, I always did it eagerly and willingly. I did win a Halloween contest when I was 19. I dressed as a "working girl", including a button that read "Service with a smile". I won a gift certificate to an upscale restaurant, and then they put a collection together to get me to dance on a table during break. I got somewhere around $50 for that back in 1992. I worked with a LOT of women at the time, and I'm sure they had fun seeing one of the guys living as a girl for the day. I loved it, too!

Anna

Isn't that what we all wish and dream about?

NCAmazon
10-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Isn't that what we all wish and dream about?

Haha, A movie of this nature is what got my excitement and interest in the scene. The girls got excited dressing the guy it in the movie and the guy prenteded he hated it but started to enjoy it.

donnatracey
10-30-2011, 09:59 PM
Yup, MissMarcie is right.

I second Miss Marcie and you, Stephenie. I've read enough similar stories on Fictionamania.....:o:o

sissystephanie
10-30-2011, 10:07 PM
I second Miss Marcie and you, Stephenie. I've read enough similar stories on Fictionamania.....:o:o

Sorry to all 3 of you! It really did happen to me, although I did make sure that I lost the bet!! It wasn't that hard to do! i just had to let you know that this was NOT fiction!!

carolynn2fem
10-31-2011, 04:44 AM
NO. I would be too willing

Donnaph
10-31-2011, 07:51 AM
Never lost a bet, but the first time I did wear womens under garments was during a truth or dare game.

TGMarla
10-31-2011, 08:42 AM
I'd have slipped a two-headed coin into the mix, and called "tails".

gender_blender
10-31-2011, 10:11 AM
It's just a crazy fantasy (aka Forced Feminization), my friend.

DonnaT
10-31-2011, 10:40 AM
Crazy? Mmmm, nope, not crazy. Hopeful maybe.:D