PDA

View Full Version : I've picked it out!

Dana7
10-29-2011, 11:06 PM
I previously posted my pictures from Halloween '05, the first time I went out enfemme in public. Someone asked me to be sure and post pictures of this year's outfit, so I busily began setting about trying to decide what I would wear out this year.

I have a somewhat lesser wardrobe now than I did then, due to purging that occurred with the beginning of my relationship with my SO, *(see my previous post on that) but I do have some nice things acquired more recently. I went through tops and skirts, dresses and accessories, and searched high and low for that perfect, sexy, curvaceous, appealing outfit, but to no avail.

I thought I might have to go out shopping again tomorrow to find a cute, frilly skirt to go with one of the tops I already have, but then I saw something in my closet that I forgot I had!

I had bought a few dresses on ebay back a month or two ago and I had squirreled them away in the back of the closet where they lay forgotten. But after finally digging out to the dregs of the bottom of the back of the closet, I found this fabulous cute outfit I forgot I had bought! I tried it out tonight and it looks great on.

Now I have to go and pull everything else together, the shoes, the jewelry, the bangles and tangles. But I finally have the basic outfit picked out and it is a doozey!!

I plan on taking pics before I go out so I will try to publish them after Halloween.

Whew, I am so glad I found something to wear!

:battingeyelashes:

DonnaT
10-31-2011, 01:27 PM
Well, you could still go shopping in case you need a Plan B. ;)

Dixie
10-31-2011, 01:45 PM
All right Dana! Can hardly wait to see your pics.