PDA

View Full Version : Halloween out and about.

kimmy p
10-30-2011, 12:35 AM
Hello everyone. My wife and I went out again tonight for Halloween, and I have to say it was one of thew best times I have ever had dressed. We had intended to go with some other couples to a Halloween party somewhere, it didn't matter much where. What ended up happening is that we all met at a local Mexican Restaurant for dinner first, then went on to other things. I was a bit nervous about going out in my costume this year. It was a bit more daring than usual for me, and I was going out to at least one place that wasn't having official Halloween festivities. Also, the club we planned on going to was unknown to me and I really wasn't in the mood to be pounded on if it was a "Good ol' Boy" establishment. As it turned out I didn't have anything to worry about, and the biggest reason was that I passed completely. Both at the club and in the well lit restaurant, even with people talking to me face to face. I was extremely tickled with this. As we entered the club the gentleman checking ID's at the door did d double take when he was given mine. and then complimented me on doing such a good job of it. The rest of the night I was offered compliments several times on both my costume and my boots (God I love those boots), and no one realized I was male. At least not until my wife spilled the beans while talking to another lady about her husbands werewolf costume (My wife wore my Red Riding Hood costume from several years ago and they took pictures together). The news that I was actually a guy went around the club quickly, but to my pleasant surprise there was absolutely NO negative reactions. I became very popular all of a sudden. We were about to leave when one of my friends decided that I need to hit the dance floor with her. I've never tried to dance in heels before, let alone the 4.5" boots I was wearing tonight. It wasn't as hard as it's made to sound though. I'm a terrible dancer but ai was having a good time. I tried to leave the dance floor when the lady my wife had been talking to earlier grabbed me by the hand and insisted that I dance with her. I did so for a short amount of time and tried to leave again only to be told that I wasn't going anywhere yet. She was comfortably numb and it was all in good fun so I didn't get nervous, at least until I turned around and found that I was now dancing with her husband. Still I went with the flow, this club seemed as if your current partner was whomever happened to be in front of you at the moment and while I am not into men it was just some techno music so WTH? I was teased some by my friends and wife but I was really enjoying myself overall. I felt comfortable, and like i could.... I don't know, open up, be a bit more free? I don't have the words for it, but I was enjoying myself immensely. I may return to this club as my male self. I liked the music and feel of the place, plus it was not overly large and non-smoking. Hopefully I'll have another night like this as Kim again next year. I'm attaching a couple of pictures to show the place.

Katrina Black
10-30-2011, 12:45 AM
I know how you felt its hard enough just walking in heels ..i went to a drag show once and they pulled me up on stage and sarted dancing it was the very first time i had to do that ..i made a choice run the hell out of there or suck it up and deal with it .I danced and had so much fun .