PDA

View Full Version : A Scientific Breakthrough...

Holly
10-18-2005, 08:38 PM
Science has perfected the art of body swapping. Your SO has come to you and asked you to swap bodies for one week. For the GG's: Would you be willing to swap your body with that of your SO for one week so that they could fully experience what is like to be genetically female? Would you give up all you have known for your entire life and venture into the unknown world of the male to afford your SO the chance to experience the joys and tribultions of really being a woman? For the GM's: If offered the opportunity by your SO, would you accept it? Would you give up the last bit of your male life for a weeks time to explore all aspects of womanhood? After a week's time, how difficult would it be to go back to the role of being on the outside, looking in? Honestly, could you endure the pace of life most women live daily?

How about it, everyone?

ginafaye
10-18-2005, 08:48 PM
in a newyork minute........

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-18-2005, 09:01 PM
And how many of you GGs would wait for that time of the month so we could get the full implications of GG experience rather than the fantasy version? :evil: ;)

I for one am sure the reality of women's lives would be far more exhausting than expected.

OTOH, I'm curious what the GGs would think of the joys and tribulations of really being a man.

Rainbow6562005
10-18-2005, 09:02 PM
I've fantasized about borrowing a woman's body for years, even written about it. I've always been hung up, though, in the writing, over who would run the body and the consequences of whatever the arrangement:

1) the owner, with me as a guest (what would my role be? Sightseer, of a kind?)?

2) me, with the owner fighting me for control, because I was mistreating her
by running her body differently than she was used to?

3) both of us, an agreed-upon power-sharing for the duration of the "borrowing," where she ran the arms, legs, etc., on weekends, and me on the weekdays?

With the latter, I can see the movie now: "The Fokkers Meet Their Daughter Who Has her Boyfriend Living in Her Body." Will make a bundle, for sure!

Rainbow:)

Stephanie Brooks
10-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Tracy wouldn't do it. Men are men, women are women.

Blade, on the other hand, would do it in a heartbeat, assuming she and I were wife and husband. (If we're going to consider fantasy, why not?) We've talked about it. Her view was she wanted to know what it would be like to be "equipped". I want to know what it's like to have a life-giving body. And yeah, I'd do it. No question.

robinLynn
10-18-2005, 09:44 PM
in a newyork minute........
im with u in a new york minute

Andrea's Lynne
10-18-2005, 11:53 PM
My wife and I have talked about this one. We'd both be interested in the experience, but think that 1 week is too short a time to gain a true understanding of the other "role."

Lynne

uknowhoo
10-18-2005, 11:59 PM
In a heartbeat, especially knowing it'd be just a week. Might I have the option to extend?? Tammi

Shannon
10-18-2005, 11:59 PM
Without any hesitation. (I don't have an SO right now -- so do I get to choose who I'd swap with....hmmmm....Susan Saradon, Sigourney Weaver, Catherine Zeta-Jones....:D ;)

susandrea
10-19-2005, 12:03 AM
And how many of you GGs would wait for that time of the month so we could get the full implications of GG experience rather than the fantasy version? :evil: ;)

I for one am sure the reality of women's lives would be far more exhausting than expected.

OTOH, I'm curious what the GGs would think of the joys and tribulations of really being a man.

Good one!

Personally, I would be very interested to see what it's like to pee standing up!:eek:

akass GG
10-19-2005, 12:04 AM
It's funny because I was actually thinking about that a few days ago. I would diffenitly do it for Abby7. I am not really a girly girl so I think being in a mans body might be fun. I know I would have a lot more friends thats for sure, but wait what about sex? No, I don't like girls lol. Anyway I would do it for him oops her.:p

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-19-2005, 01:27 AM
Personally, I would be very interested to see what it's like to pee standing up!:eek:

Well with a little help (http://web.ukonline.co.uk/agitor/ftm/stand.html) you could give it a try yourself. Just remember to put the seat down. :D

Jonien
10-19-2005, 04:02 AM
In reality My SO would get a feminized body and I'll have to start dieting all over again and to see my body being neglected ugh
so can I choose someone else

TGMarla
10-19-2005, 08:07 AM
In a heartbeat, no doubt about it. I've always wanted to experience being a total woman. The problem might well be giving it back when the time is up. I want to experience life the way real girls do. I hope my wife, while she's being me, is feeling a little frisky, because I'm sure I would be in that situation. Gee, maybe she'll crossdress!

Tiffy
10-19-2005, 08:23 AM
YES, I would be standing there screaming " Get the F&%K out and let em in there already".:yrtw:

Love, April

Samantha Jane
10-19-2005, 08:39 AM
No I wouldn't except the offer, however tempting.
To have so much and then have it taken away again. Because from then on I would know exactly what I was missing, once I had reverted back to a hairy a**e, big feet, the need to shave, no shape and drab clothes. :D

Wendy me
10-19-2005, 08:55 AM
i would do that in a heart beat to be a gg for aweek while my wife was a gm for a week .... oh yes ...see i gg an only tell us what thay are feeling and thinking ... as well as we can only say what we think and feel ...but if we could change into each outher for a week then a mutch truer understanding of each outher would be shared.....

MadisonLee
10-19-2005, 11:50 AM
umm I wouldnt swap bodies with my wife no offence to her but my female cloths I have now definitly wont fit her. I would swap with other females bodies though . my wife also has well old persons tastes in cloths nothing in style for todays woman hehe :P I am 31 she is 42. There is a big time and age diference and ideas on what cloths look good :)

Julie W.
10-19-2005, 12:34 PM
In a heart beat.

eleventhdr
10-19-2005, 04:35 PM
In a nano second. Now indeed how where and when do i find and get to this swapping point. thsi is what and where i am now currently anyway trying to find a real way to do just this indeed. if and when this si now availble where do i go to sign on please. I'm ready. Suzy!.

britney1
10-19-2005, 04:43 PM
I would swap with my wife for one week. There are several things about being a women that I would enjoy (I just hope its not the week aunt flow is in town) That's the one time I would not like to experience being a woman. Being a man definately has its advantages. I think it would be easy to go back to being a man because I love being a man. I would like for my wife to experience the pressure of being a man. The breadwinner in the family and the stress associated with it.

Stephanie Kay
10-19-2005, 05:03 PM
Being a man? Been there, done that! Let's try something new!! Oh, yes! I would do it in a second!! Sign me up!:D

Sarahgurl371
10-19-2005, 06:38 PM
absofreakin'lutely without a doubt.

cd_isabelle
10-19-2005, 07:13 PM
why not, would definately be a life experience, broadening the horizons.

wouldnt it be nice to fully appreciate what ggs have to go through every day, not just in dressing but attitudes and such, would make men so much more understanding. maybe it could be done in schools, every student has to change for one week or two, would make society such a better and more tolerant place.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

jo_ann
10-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Well even though my wife is quite plus sized... I think I'd still do it. In fact I think it would be fun to get all dolled up everyday and go "see, it's not that big of a deal to do it everyday!", and I'd exercise a ton and drop 10 pounds or so to pay her back.

I've actually pondered this concept through OBE (out-of-body experience), but it would involve letting go of silver chords which could lead to evil body takeovers and it's probably not even possible if you were skilled in such a thing.. but perhaps one day if technology progresses like they think it will:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_uploading

Vaerise
10-19-2005, 09:08 PM

I'll do it in a heartbeat! And experiencing a women's live with the good and bad is the only way to know for sure of your gender identity, if you tried and still preferred being female despite all the complications of being one, then I guess thats really who you are deep down.

If not, I guess its good to go back to being a male, who occasionally likes to express his feminine side.

Marla GG
10-20-2005, 10:09 AM
Gosh yes. Your relationship would be so much better after the swap. Then you would really know how it feels to be your partner.

Oh and....can you imagine how much better sex would be? No more "right there...no, there....no, higher....and about 3 centimetres to the left....no, not my left, your left....oh I give up. How about a nice game of Scrabble?"

Jenny Beth
10-20-2005, 10:43 AM
For a week? Sure but with the option for an extension of said experiment. One question though, what happens if I get pregnant? :D

Dixie Darling
10-20-2005, 10:58 AM
As crossdressers I think most of us only view the beauty and charms associated with femininity. Although I do think it would be interesting to affect such a body swap - and it would DEFINITELY be a learning experience for both parties involved in it - in reality I think that the involved parties would be satisfied to get back into their original genders at the end of the swapped week. Of course if one is a TS the story would be entirely different, but for the typical CD, I don't think we actually would want to swap bodies that way and REMAIN swapped. We (male as well as female) tend to see the advantages that the other gender sems to have, but not those things that are the disadvantages.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-20-2005, 11:19 AM
Ok, this may be a mega waffle.. if so I appologise now.... it is not, repeat not a poor old me post.. it is meant to be blunt and honest.

Some info: My wife is disabled, she has fybromialiga, IBS, depression because of the first two, migrains, and next month she will endure the joys of a hysterectomy...
If I take your post at face value, then what you are asking is will I swap with her and go through this for her, will I take on her pain? You would think any man would jump at the chance, and in my heart so would I, however... My wife has ten years of learning to cope with these things, and I can tell you that her resistance to pain has grown and grown over the years. My resistance is as they say, 'futile'. I am a whimp!
I obviously understand the jist of the thread, and how I would get to be a woman for that time, but I can tell you that my wife has many, many days where she doesn't get to be a woman.. all she can be is a human being, lied in bed, in agony.
I think then for people in our position the question is very hard. Would I want to do it, yes... would she let me do it.. probably no.
Hope this wasn't too heavy and deep
Hugz
SammyJo

Casey
10-23-2005, 01:09 AM
I would in a heartbeat...I don't have a SO, but if I found someone who wanted to swap I would. I would choose a teen girl to swap with. I would be careful and respectful to her body, but I would have a lot of fun. What if I didn't want to go back or got stuck like that would be intesting.

PattiL
10-24-2005, 10:27 AM
I'd do it in a heartbeart. The only thing that I would ask would be to not have it be 'that time of the month' for the full week. I wouldn't mind a day or two to see if it's really as bad as she says ;).

imagination96
10-24-2005, 11:58 AM
I've fantasized about that before. I'm really just curious as to what it would be like to live like a GG . . . no desire to actually become a women permanently and am quite happy as a man. But there is nothing wrong with satisfying a little curiosity ;)

NatashaRoberts
10-25-2005, 01:44 PM
This is interesting....I'm in a philosophical mood so bear with me!

Are we assuming that it is our minds that make us TG rather than our bodies (if the 2 could even be separated)? If 'I' woke up in my wife's body what would it feel like? One possibility is that I would feel wonderfully feminine and behave and think like a woman - my wife - but then in what sense is the person me? Or I might feel no different but just be more pleased when I looked in the mirror because of my womanly curves.

Is this mere intellectual masturbation or does it matter?

Probably the former but just reflect on what it is that it is you seek when you cross-dress. Is it to feel like a woman or is it to look like one so you can get on with life feeling comfortable with how you look. I suppose a transexual might respond that they already feel female - so it might be a body image issue.

For myself - I would love to look like a woman to be accepted in the clothes I enjoy wearing - but I'd still want to be me.

NR

HaleyPink2000
10-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Noooo Way! I'd rather stay me!

But if it was one of the Girls from Charmed then maybe. LOLOL!

Haley:)

jessi girl
10-26-2005, 08:04 PM
[I AM SO THEIR! taken off like the road runner...BEEP,BEEP,ZIP, BANG!

cathy b
10-27-2005, 06:02 AM
in a heart beat.

fanci
10-27-2005, 12:28 PM
not on your life i love who I am

xxoo

Fanci

Amelia Moxon
10-27-2005, 12:42 PM
....have an SO at the moment, but I would swap bodies with my previous gf for sure, she's too much a tom boy and needs femming up badly :D :p

Hugs
Amelia xxxx

DawnRodgers
10-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Anytime, anywhere for as long as she wants. It would be most enlightening to fully each to truly learn how the other feels and what they go through in daily living. I even think that my wife (niow husband) would become a coplete crossdresser. Well, she could certainly use my wardrobe too. Actually the thing I would look most forward to would be the intimate moments of life.
Dawn

Billie Jean
10-28-2005, 01:52 PM
Without any hesitation. (I don't have an SO right now -- so do I get to choose who I'd swap with....hmmmm....Susan Saradon, Sigourney Weaver, Catherine Zeta-Jones....:D ;)Like all the choices you have made. I too am without a SO and think I might like to be Sandra Bullock or Rene Zellweger, how about J-Lo? Billie Jean;) ;)

Deena
10-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Where do I sign up?

Kimberly
10-28-2005, 06:59 PM
I think I would do this... Just to experience.

But who can say what it TRULY feels like, until you actual experience it? :)

confused
10-29-2005, 10:36 PM
I would do it in a heartbeat! The clothes, the hair, the make-up, and being everything that is girlie! I would love it so much I would not what to go back!

Charlene Marie
11-30-2005, 06:29 PM
You know? If I were 25 and know what I know now, I would make the change for real. And I'd be the happiest Gay Girl you ever meet.

fionablack
11-30-2005, 06:43 PM
I would definitely do it of it were possible. I have thought about this possibility often.

I am not a TS and would never go down that road, but if i had the chance to know what it feels like to actually be a woman, I would love to know what it is like, and I would not hesitate to go for it. I may not want to go back though i suspect.

kathy gg
11-30-2005, 06:58 PM
well do we get to pick the week....say that oh so very special week of every month? okay, I am not that mean, but he would totally have to experience some cramps for at least two days. And I don't really know if he would even want my body, hello stretch marks and widened hips that never really shrunk back to normal after childbirth!

But yeah I would offer it up for the swapping.

Also, getting to burp and fart and just be utterly gross wihtout anyone thinking anything other than 'normal guy' ....wow that would be neat. Not having to worry about shaving my leg hair for a week, feeling guilty after falling alseep after sex, or yelling at passing motorist, or even passing the phone to my wife everytime 'mom' calls, getting ready to leave the house by throwing on a ball cap, not having to worry about my hair obsessively, or feel guilty after eating a big mac! ahhh, the life of man.....it would be kinda cool for a few days. Then I would get bored as guys have the most boring converstaions about foot ball or hockey and I would be wanting to talk about my scrapbooking or this new recipe my best friend just gave me. Yikes, maybe that would not be so good????

never mind.....burping is public is not worth it if I can't be me.....

;)

Daphne Renee
11-30-2005, 07:13 PM
Yes I belive I would do it.. My wife is a plus sized gal but I think I would still do it.

Faye Emmette
11-30-2005, 07:39 PM
..or even a just a short flutter of the lashes.
I have lived the role when I had a girlfriend and the pain of changing back to go to work was awful.
So for a month rather than a week would be wonderful... periods and all. And not having to shave every day before work!!
Unfortunately, I was hoping the title" A Scientific Breakthrough..." was going to be something in the towns water supply that completely "de-weirdised" my choice of attire that I can only wear indoors in the daytime.
Ahh... obviously I have to leave the house now and to just say 'Hi' to Marc or Tina, my neighbours, as a Natural Person would be wonderful.:angel:

pauleen
11-30-2005, 08:09 PM
I would do it in a nano second to have real breasts, no buldge, smaller feet heck yeah!!!!!!!!!

Andi-Girl
11-30-2005, 10:52 PM
I would do it in a second. I don't think a week is long enough though. I have actually had a dream in which I switched places with my wife. If only this was reality:)
Andi

AlisonNC
11-30-2005, 11:04 PM
Without a second thought...but only if I get the option to stay female!

Laurie Ann
11-30-2005, 11:18 PM
Whats faster than a new york minute. My wife is absolutely beautiful and I would enjoy trying to be her for a week or longer but she has such a girlie view of life ( one of the many reasons I love her ) I don't think she would be able to do the time as a male. I would love to be able to put on makeup and sexy lingerie everyday. I would wear dresses and heels all the time and my wife has some very sexy long nightgowns ( wonder where she got those from ). Bubble baths getting manicures and pedicures having facials, massages this whole thing is getting really interesting to contemplate.