PDA

View Full Version : just new tonight

litlejohn
10-30-2011, 01:19 AM
We went to hallowen party as gangsters. yah normal so cool.everything is normalat this point.
the awsome part was the conversation once we we were home. i had a few drinks so i'm much more talkative. Wife sat and listened as i explained more of why i do what i do, and i listened to what she had in return. i have probably never really listenen to her untile the last few weeks since i came out to her. she is so smart, and a kinder heart thier is none. i tell her i want more but only at her pace and she tells me she almost asked me to dress for her last night but chickened out. that is great, i'm at her pace, if(hope)when she decides to see the rest of me i hope i have the courage to show her

Maria 60
10-30-2011, 08:01 AM
That's really great that she's good about it and i found with my wife i didn't push her and i would suggest things and then she would tell me if it was a go or no. Sounds like she is a good person, and just be patient.

Jenniferathome
10-30-2011, 09:26 AM
Perfect approach. You will never need to push but don't expect her to ask you to dress. In my wife's case, she says she just doesn't think about my crossdressing. So, I do ask her if it is ok for me to dress if we are together. Seems like you are in a similar place. Keep talking, it's great isn't it?