PDA

View Full Version : Great Party last night

VanessaJCD
10-30-2011, 12:11 PM
What a great time last night! We went to a halloween party at a friends house and I presented en femme for the first time. I went as a cheerleader and my SO went as a football player. The girls absolutly loved my costume! My SO did my makeup and did a great job. Conceler, foundation, eye shadow, fake eyelashes, eyeliner, mascara and bright red nail polish(this I put on myself and it creeped the SO out a bit).

Going as a cheerleader, I didn't have to suffer with heels (thank God) and wore my Underarmor as leggings (the panty hose idea didn't fly) and I played it up to the hilt! I seemed to be the center of attention among all the girls (there was one other MTF there). They coudn't believe the transition! One thing - they kept feeling my boobs to see what I stuffed with (t-shirts - didn't want to get realistic) What's that about? My SO would mostly sit there and shake her head...

Later in the evening, some guy I didn't know who was kind of a blowhard actually tried to pick me up! :eek: I noticed all night he seemed to be around me as we sat with some friends. As he got more drunk, he started to put the moves on but I just turned to ignore him and he finally went away. My SO got a kick out of that and some of the GG's said, "Now you know what we have to go through", I said "yea but he had to really be drunk to try to pick me up!'

The SO is usually always the center of attention at parties but this time I was and I'm not sure she liked that... She said next time I get to be a girl so I said well maybe we'll go as girls together!:battingeyelashes:

Anyway - a great way to step outside for the first time and a great time had by all (except for the drunk...).

Edit: Here is a link to the picture (be kind please...)

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/QgNdwDYfZJ66WlJ5ZNG4OCMskBf9XoNjnFD1tBrWcvY?feat=d irectlink

docrobbysherry
10-30-2011, 12:14 PM
U KNOW you've left out the best part, rite, Vanessa? The PICTURES!?

S. Lisa Smith
10-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Sounds like another great Halloween party!!! We all would love to see the pictures!

VanessaJCD
10-30-2011, 01:41 PM
Just leaving you hanging!

Actually SO took the pictures. I'll get them and post later!!

heel_addict
10-30-2011, 06:05 PM
Aww, come on, you dressed as a cheerleader and had no pantyhose on?

VanessaJCD
10-31-2011, 09:51 AM
Bump to include picture link...