PDA

View Full Version : Your Eternal Soul For A Pair of Louboutins?

Debglam
10-30-2011, 12:42 PM
The Great Evil, the one whose name is not mentioned, but who hates jeans:devil:, has beckoned me forward from the netherworld. I reveal my true self on this All Saints Eve as proof that since all trans people are going to hell, we might as well run the joint!

Happy Halloween Girls! Bwahahahah! :devil::devil::devil:

Toni Citara
10-30-2011, 12:43 PM
Looking gooo... er, I mean BAD!!! LOL

Marissa
10-30-2011, 01:02 PM
The Great Evil...:rofl: ..too funny..either way, you make a sexy devilis woman..thanks for sharing.

Sara Jessica
10-30-2011, 02:05 PM
I have no idea what you wrote, I'm just struck by the fact that I have that EXACT SAME DRESS!!!

Gorgeous fit, huh? You have exquisite taste! :)

Kate Simmons
10-30-2011, 02:05 PM
Basically I was already there but left. It was too disorganized and the cooking was lousy. I guess even Hell has much to be desired.:)

AllieSF
10-30-2011, 02:34 PM
With looks like that, maybe I need to reconsider my after death residence location. You look terrific and definitely not devilish.

rachaelsloane
10-30-2011, 02:56 PM
[QUOTE=Debglam;2640898]
Debby,
You looked great, no wonder you were one of the costume contest winners. I know owning a pair of Louboutins are most ever girls dream, but your eternal soul (just kidding)? Try using the gift card you won instead.
Rachael

Debglam
10-30-2011, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=Debglam;2640898]
Debby,
You looked great, no wonder you were one of the costume contest winners. I know owning a pair of Louboutins are most ever girls dream, but your eternal soul (just kidding)? Try using the gift card you won instead.
Rachael

Hey, I'd consider trading you for that awesome dress you were wearing last night!

Anne2345
10-30-2011, 03:07 PM
OMG!!!!! WOW!!!! I am actually at a loss for words. Me! At a complete loss for words . . . . . :eek:

So I guess my simple brain will keep it simple and easy - here goes: Fantastic picture, and I love the humor! Your picture is wickedly beautiful and your words absolutely hilarious! I'll give it all a 10 out of 10!!! If it were possible to go higher than a ten on a scale of 10, I would do it . . . . :)

joandher
10-30-2011, 05:13 PM
WICKED JUST WICKED

HUGS

J-JAY x

KarenS
10-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Debglam,
You look great and I love the humor too.

Melissa Rose
10-30-2011, 11:47 PM
Don't let those innocent eyes fool you. At the party, she spent the evening trying to lift up my short dress with that pitchfork, looking down my dress and offering me lots of wine. It was a great Halloween party and Debbie looked great. Enjoy the gift card prize you won, but I don't think Walmart carries Louboutins.

erickka
10-31-2011, 05:54 AM
You sexy little devil you! Love the outfit and the humor.

Debglam
10-31-2011, 12:52 PM
Don't let those innocent eyes fool you. At the party, she spent the evening trying to lift up my short dress with that pitchfork, looking down my dress and offering me lots of wine. It was a great Halloween party and Debbie looked great. Enjoy the gift card prize you won, but I don't think Walmart carries Louboutins.

Bwahahahah! :devil:

Take a look at THESE (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?162843-A-Few-Pictures-From-A-Photo-Session) and even evil incarnate can't control herself! :devil:

Gift card spent already and not by Debby, Goddess of Hell either! :straightface:

Debby

Jamie001
10-31-2011, 08:44 PM
I would love to have a pair of peep-toe black Louboutins with red sole. I can imaging how pretty my hooker-red toenails would look peeking out of those beautiful pumps, but I don't think that I would trade by soul but I will trade you my sole from a pair of Naturalizer West Pumps? Do we have a deal? By the way, you are a very sexy devil but you could use some red nail polish on your fingernails to complete the look.

sanderlay
10-31-2011, 10:07 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=167444&d=1319996500&thumb=1

:devil:... The Great Evil from the netherworld... :devil:

:worship:

Ahhh... OK... So... if I were to sell my soul... I want... WAY MORE... than a Louboutin's in that deal! But seriously... How about I wake up tomorrow and... PRESTO... I'm a GG. Think you could swing that? :daydreaming:

Debglam
10-31-2011, 10:15 PM
I don't think that I would trade by soul but I will trade you my sole from a pair of Naturalizer West Pumps? Do we have a deal? By the way, you are a very sexy devil but you could use some red nail polish on your fingernails to complete the look.

No deal - do you think I am a heel? (Ouch.) Photo is before I stuck my red nails on! Good eye.

But seriously... How about I wake up tomorrow and... PRESTO... I'm a GG. Think you could swing that? :daydreaming:

(If only!) Be careful though - think of all the possible GG's I could turn you in to! Heh - heh -heh!

ColleenCD
10-31-2011, 11:30 PM
I'm at work a few weeks ago, and I get a call from my wife. She's at "Needless Markup", telling me she is wearing a pair of Christians as we speak. She wanted them for her birthday and was asking permission to buy them. Knowing they don't come in my size, I give in, knowing that at least one girl would be happy.

Colleen

sanderlay
11-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Be careful though - think of all the possible GG's I could turn you in to! Heh - heh -heh!

I think to my selves, 'Steve... You should be careful here...' I reply to my feminine self, 'Debbie... a chance like this only comes around once. I mean... you could be real... a real girl... a GG. Isn't that worth the risk?' I reply to my male self, 'But it's our soul. I don't exactly trust her.' I shake my head and reply,

"Well... yea... I suppose I should be more specific... like... uh... pretty... uh... sexy. And she should be smart... and be financially well off. And... uh... SINGLE! I'll pick the person I want to live my life with. Am I leaving anything out?"