PDA

View Full Version : First bra, What will the neighbors think!

RitaRich
10-30-2011, 09:49 PM
Well, I took a big, baby step today.
For my first bra I got a barely there crop top. I also made myself a pair of silicone nipples to go with it.
One big concern I have about my new change is revealing the new me to my neighbors in the apt. complex I live in. I have lived here for 2 years and they all know me as a man.
Today I wore my bra under my man clothes. I wore a white tee shirt so that it could be easily seen in the Vegas sun, under my shirt. I went out several times to walk my dog. I got plenty of looks and second looks, but not once did I feel the least bit of embarrassment. Next time I may try adding heels to the look.

Carla5148
10-30-2011, 10:28 PM
It is a very sexy look. While people are bound to check you out, you felt fine. That is exactly how you should fee. The next step is your choice.

sissystephanie
10-30-2011, 10:29 PM
The nipples are a bit much, but other wise you look fine!! I wear a bra almost every day, and I am sure my neighbors know I wear one! I don't make much of an attempt to hide it, that is for sure. A lot my tee shirts are pretty thin!! No one has ever said anything to me about it!

RitaRich
10-30-2011, 11:14 PM
Well Stephanie,
They were designed after some real ones that are twice as 'a bit much' as mine, but your post has got me wondering if this whole thing is a bit much. Maybe, I'm just looking for some acceptance that I'll never find. Thank you for your honesty! you've given me a lot to think about.

aly01
10-30-2011, 11:34 PM
Let them think what they want. After all it is Vegas, I'm sure most of your neighbors have seen the crazy life before. It is a free world to dress as we want, and look how we feel. Looks great, good luck in your future choices and keep dressing the way you want be free in your choice of dress.

vickilocke
10-30-2011, 11:54 PM
I think they look great. How did you makr the nipples?

Joanna Maguire
10-31-2011, 09:59 PM
They look great. However its a pity you can see through the T shirt and see the falsies? I wonder what my neighbours think when the only see feminine clothing on our washing line ? Especially my sexy lingerie and my wife's cotton undies ! But they know I am a CD But I still wonder ? Dont care anyway. I consider my self a woman.
Joanna:battingeyelashes:

cdsara
10-31-2011, 11:15 PM
Can anyone suggest a bra that I can wear under my normal clothes that wont show so much? how about a sports bra?

HelenR2
11-02-2011, 03:56 PM
If I wore a bra under my normal clothes I would WANT people to notice it!

CynthiaD
11-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Most people don't notice. I wear a bra, with small forms, under my shirt most of the time and nobody pays the slightest bit of attention.

lingerieLiz
11-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Tgsara, your best bet is a standard t'shirt bra in a color slightly darker than your skin color. No lace or padding. You can wear it under white or any color. The biggest thing is your back where lines may be visible.

t-girlxsophie
11-03-2011, 01:46 AM
I Don't think a look so obvious would be well received in most areas IMO,certainly not among the low brow members of the community

Sophie

kelsey52
11-03-2011, 06:32 AM
I wear sports bras and pad them when I feel like it.

linda allen
11-03-2011, 07:43 AM
Can anyone suggest a bra that I can wear under my normal clothes that wont show so much? how about a sports bra?

Consider an "Ahh Bra". They advertise on TV but you can buy them on ebay for less. They are knitted and only have seams at the top of the shoulders. They pretty much adjust to your "boob" size also.

Emma England
11-03-2011, 09:52 AM
I think you answered yourself - you will get second looks.

No one mentions anything in usual circumstances. Men don't talk to each other about underwear. The threat of appearing gay alarms an average man.

Do you know your neighbours well? If not, then they are as good as strangers.