PDA

View Full Version : My Halloween weekend :)

SarahStar7
10-30-2011, 11:00 PM
Hey gals,

I really wanted to share my experience with you all about my first time actually going out to a very crowded event all dressed up, and let me tell you it was amazing!!

The real important thing that I loved about going out was many people didn't know I was a guy until I spoke (I didn't really try disguising my voice). This one women's mouth literally almost hit the floor when I told her I was a guy.

I even won second place for best costume at a party we were at, my best friend won first, but his costume actually was really awesome. But the people who were the judges for the contest said it was a difficult choice for them to make. One of them said "If you never said anything we wouldn't have even noticed you were a guy or even thought about putting you in the contest." So hearing their comments really did put a big smile on my face.

Some even seemed to be a bit jealous, saying its bad when a guy can look better then them.

Then later that night, my friends and I went to The Rocky Horror Picture Show, there was a few more sudden surprises to others about who I really was, but the best part was when I had a extremely attractive GG mistake I was a girl and actually hit on me. She found it even more exciting that I was a guy and we got a bit acquainted in the theater, nothing too extreme, but it was the best make out session I've ever had :heehee:

I really wanted to share my experience because it felt very important to me of how great my first time out and around people was. I had no idea what to expect, I felt if I passed at all I would just be looked over as an average girl, but I was very wrong.

I hope you all have, or had, an amazing Halloween experience as well! Thank you for taking the time to read what I've had to say! :D

Darlene92
10-31-2011, 02:47 AM
thats awesome, does this mean youre gonna go out dressed up more often, itd be a shame to let all those complements go to waste. im totally jealous of you, i don't have the balls to go out dressed, not even on halloween. that and i dont think im very passible, and just looking at the profile picture i can see where all those complements came from. again thats truly awesome.

Dixie
10-31-2011, 04:12 AM
That's really cool. I'm glad you had a wonderful time your first time out. It reminds me of my first time out, also on Halloween.

SarahStar7
10-31-2011, 04:42 PM

I do plan to go out more often dressed. I didn't worry about if I could pass or not, I just wanted to enjoy being out and about without worries of if I looked like a real girl or not and just enjoy my outfit as a costume.

I'd recommend giving it a try sometime Darlene, even if it is just for Halloween. At Rocky Horror I saw a guy who was dressed up, he had the most feminine legs I've ever seen on a guy, but with the beard of a lumberjack. Obviously he didn't worry about it, and I don't think you should either hun.

I would go out tonight for actual Halloween, but my very supportive best friend/wing man is out of town and I don't feel courageous enough to go out by myself.

Jennifer529
10-31-2011, 04:48 PM
Sounds like a great time! :)

Nikki A.
10-31-2011, 05:11 PM
Halloween is a great time to test the waters and gain some experience. After that everyday is Halloween if you want it to be.