PDA

View Full Version : Throwing my own little Halloween.....

Jessica86
10-31-2011, 04:09 AM
Unlike most, I have to work this Halloween, and I work nights. So, I won't get to enjoy any part of this day at all. I had a great weekend, spending time with my wife, but I had to have the phone close for work issues. I have things to do at work before I even get there. Arggh.

I sit here tonight, and I am sure you have all been through this. I haven't dressed in so long, I'm really feeling the urge come back. As I explained to my wife, the longer I go without doing it, the stronger the urge is when I finally do it. Jessica comes out more feminine than EVER, and even my voice changes. My attitude. Everything. It lasts all day.....and I LOVE IT!!! :heehee: My wife told me to find some outfits online so we can go out next Friday. She says she feels awful because it seems each holiday, I have to work or get called in. I think it was a big mistake to tell me to shop :heehee:.

I've been shopping for three solid hours! So far, I've got a pair of new heels (low heels for casual outing), some ankle boots, some knee high faux boots, a purple blouse, a multi-color top, brown gauchos (absolutely love the look!), a pair of jeans, and most imporantly a new pair of forms. During my moving experience, some genious family member (though I forgive them because they didn't know) dropped a box with my forms in the bottom in their box. Then, proceeded to stack more boxes on it. One of the forms' sides split just slightly, and now it's useless. Oh well, just another excuse to get better ones. I am watching other things on ebay, and I am very proud of how much I've spent. I just can't wait until all these packages get here. I really want to take some more pictures too, since it has been forever. I can't wait until I go out. The urge is so strong, I just want to slap on my nicest outfit with some hot color lipstick and GO NOW! I know some are tired of hearing that, but the day is coming. I just gotta get free from work, and we all know this time of year, that's a hard thing to do. That, and my wife needs to go with me to hold me up if I faint. :)