PDA

View Full Version : Coming out, sort of

Rachel Ann
10-18-2005, 11:41 PM
I outed myself to my online depression support group forum today. This for a few reasons:

- My therapist says that Rick will never get anywhere working on his depression without including Rachel in the process.

- The administrators of the forum, who are good friends and good people, say the same thing.

- It will never make sense to come out to almost all of the people I now know IRL, so I'm doing it with one of my virtual communities.

It turned out to be a VERY long post! :p So far, so good. I don't expect acceptance from everyone there, but I doubt that those who are not accepting are likely to say much, if anything.

Karren H
10-18-2005, 11:51 PM
Good for you, Rachel!! I hope your depression subsides and you find the happyness you deserve! Hang in there girl, We're all in this together!

Love Karren

Shannon
10-18-2005, 11:54 PM
Best wishes for you Rachel.

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-19-2005, 12:19 AM
Good for you Rachel, that was very courageous. I wish Rick/Rachel the happiness you deserve. And just remember, we're always here for you.

Hugs,

Stephanie Brooks
10-19-2005, 12:29 AM
Congratulations Rachel Ann!!!!!!

Rachel's a part of you, a good part at that. Hold your head high, Lady. If someone can't take you for who you are, they're not worth your time.

*BIG WARM HUGGLES* to you Lady!!!!!!!

Holly
10-19-2005, 12:30 AM
Rachael, what you did took courage. Best wishes for more successes.

Sharon
10-19-2005, 01:55 AM
I'm happy for you, Rachel.
I agree that it is important to be completely open about yourself in this regard, because it would be impossible to gain any valuable insight without full disclosure of who and what you are.
Good luck to you, Sweetie.:)

HaleyPink2000
10-21-2005, 12:11 AM
Hope the best for you!

Haley:)

Kaitlyn Michele
10-21-2005, 08:13 AM
whatever you do...

Take care of yourself!!!!!!

I wish you the best and hope you get better and keep getting better!!!

peace

michele