PDA

View Full Version : Finally posting some pics!

samantha78
09-02-2004, 12:56 PM
Hey girls, I'm finally posting a couple of pics for ya! tell me what you think!(be honest)! I also uploaded an avitar!

later gals!

Sarah Cummings
09-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Girl, just add some sexy 41/2" pumps and ooohhh weee! Yum!! Sarah.

chantelle
09-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Well i am impressed.yet i dont feel like putting my girl face on here yet.

AmyH
09-02-2004, 05:49 PM
These are my first. Still getting my confedence.

Julie
09-02-2004, 06:58 PM
Sam and Amy,

Let'rrrrrr rip!

Remember when the teenage girls were getting their "teeth"?

You did great ladies! Before long you'll be fashion runway models and we'll all be seething with envy! :D

samantha78
09-08-2004, 12:18 PM
Hey girls I'm looking for a few ideas! I have plans on really going public in two weeks on a shopping trip, what should I wear to go shopping with? All Ideas are valued! :)

Amelie
09-08-2004, 01:15 PM
Nice pictures Samantha and Amy. Keep them coming.

Samantha, What to wear?? This is a question every CD or GG has trouble with.
The best outfit to wear is the one you're most comfortable wearing, it will make you more relaxed when shoppping. I can't give you fashion advise, My tastes are probably different than yours. The only other thing I can say is wear something that fits with the weather of the day you shop, you know, Don't wear a fur in the summer, that sort of thing.
But It's up to you, you're going to be wearing the clothes. Just enjoy your outing and have fun, I'd like to hear about your adventure.

Love Amelie

jessicadiane
09-08-2004, 01:27 PM
Along the lines of what Amelie was saying don't wear anything that will make you stand out,but have fun and make sure you tell us all about it

samantha78
09-09-2004, 08:37 AM
I know that feeling comfortable is all part of the game but how many have really gone shopping all dressed up? and what was your experience with it? I guess that I'm still a little scared and jumpy in a way! I know that thats just part of the feelings and I know that I'll get over it sooner or later(hopefully sooner) but living in North Dakota is kind of scary! people here are less accepting of the things you do Rather than accepting!(no legal action is involved unless you do somethiong wrong). How can I deal with that? andy suggestions?

Marianne
09-09-2004, 01:35 PM
Samantha,

I'd suggest taking 'baby steps' at first. Do a little research first to see which stores are 'tg friendly' (Try a google search for 'tg friendly in <insert name of town here>').

Take a drive past to see where they're situated, whether you can park very close instead of having to walk a long way through a crowded mall.

The experience (and the challenge) as well as the level of 'nervousness' is going to be different for everybody. Mostly it's about feeling 'comfortable' with yourself in 'public'.

I'd also repeat the advice already given about dressing appropriately, the idea is to 'blend in' rather than 'stand out'.

Amelie
09-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Samantha, I never went to a mall dressed, I rarely go to a mall anyway. I have dressed and shopped in the daytime in places like Greenwich Village or the East Village in NY, but there you can look like Ronald McDonald and nobody would notice. I do most of my dressing at night, going out for an evening of fun. I don't know if there are any places to go in SD, in the evening. If there is a place, I would go there dressed and then try the mall.
This is only my opinion, you might like to try the mall first. I am a creature of the night, I don't like going out until it gets dark, it's where I feel the most comfortable.

Love Amelie

PS-Sorry I meant ND

Nikki A.
09-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Let us know how it goes. I'd love to do it too,but Im chicken. In drab clothes no problem, also with wife no problem, if she's in the mood to help(not often).

samantha78
09-13-2004, 05:53 AM
I belive as cd/tg we try to fit in to society, and sometimes it works and some times it don't. We can't let that knock us down so I'll let you girls know how my shopping trip goes! any suggestions are greatley appretiated!