PDA

View Full Version : Suzy is a lot smarter that she looks.

suzy1
10-31-2011, 05:27 PM
When I put on a fitted dress tonight with the zip at the back I threaded a length of string through the zip.
Then I pulled on the string by reaching over my back.
When the zip was up to the top I just let the string pull out of the zip and was done.

Can anyone tell me how to take it off again please?

SUZY

Piora
10-31-2011, 05:32 PM
When I put on a fitted dress tonight with the zip at the back I threaded a length of string through the zip.
Then I pulled on the string by reaching over my back.
When the zip was up to the top I just let the string pull out of the zip and was done.

Can anyone tell me how to take it off again please?

SUZY

C'mon Suzy - you're just stringing us along here.....

sissystephanie
10-31-2011, 05:35 PM
I think that dress was meant to stay on!! Weren't you told that when you bought it? It will fall off by itself when it is ready!! Have fun!!

Diana Bain
10-31-2011, 05:38 PM
That's what friends are for...:D

NicoleScott
10-31-2011, 05:41 PM
Suzy is a lot smarter than she looks.

I said to my dad "I'm a lot smarter than I look."
He said "I would certainly hope so."

Suzy, don't pull the string out. Tuck it in the top of the dress. When time to take it off, dig out the string, let it fall, reach around and pull it down.
My dad did not teach me that.

kimdl93
10-31-2011, 05:42 PM
call a friend - that will be easier...and more fun ;)

carhill2mn
10-31-2011, 05:44 PM
Hi Suzy,

Take a safety pin and attach a string to it. Then hook the safety pin to the zipper.

Jilmac
10-31-2011, 05:45 PM
*%#@& it Suzy, you stole my invention.

Gina X
10-31-2011, 05:47 PM
Get the same piece of string feed it through the tab on the zip and holding both ends of the string pull the zip down your back then by releasing one end of the string pull the string through the tab of the zip and voila you are undressed !! I guess the next question will be "how do I fit the string through the zip tag ?" well that is your problem you only asked how to undo the dress and not how to fit the string through the zip tag !! .........

Sophie86
10-31-2011, 08:46 PM
:heehee: I just use channel locks, but I like your idea better.

You can't re-thread the string?

Lynn Marie
10-31-2011, 09:31 PM
Oh hell Suzy, It's Halloween. Get some trick-or-treater to pull that zipper down. It'll be the high spot of his or her childhood!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
10-31-2011, 11:20 PM
This is a reason why designers design dresses and some pants to have zippers in the wrong place and buttons on the other side. To cause havoc and mayhem amongst men who want to wear womens clothes. I swear its a conspiracy by feminists to prevent infiltration by men or those who want to swing to the winning side of gender supremacy. Why else would they put a zip in the back of a dress and so high up? Like am I double jointed, hell no. Come to think of it, that must be why I like jeans.

erickka
11-01-2011, 05:48 AM
Put a paper clip on a string and put it through the eye of the zipper (which is hopefully at the nape of you neck or very close to it) let it dangle down and pull itdown.