PDA

View Full Version : Sparing no expense for my hobby!

Lynn Marie
10-31-2011, 10:04 PM
I've always pretty much gone overboard with all my hobbies. It's amazing I'm still solvent! CDing has been no different. It doesn't matter what it costs, if I like it I get it.

I'm sure no one else goes overboard with clothes shopping and wigs and shoes! Then again I might be wrong. How about you?

Toni Citara
10-31-2011, 10:09 PM
I hear you!!!

Despite all my purging, I still come back to my "shopping" habits.

Love proper heels. When I'm at a store and don't see a "Size 11" section, I just leave. After all.. what's the point? They have nothing I want to leave there with, so why waste my time??!! LOL

Kathi Lake
10-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Nah. It's kind of a joke in my family how I get with hobbies. I decided I wanted to get into cinematography. I have a very nice camera (the same one they use to shoot Scrubs), wireless microphones, battery belt packs for my various camera lights, Arriflex studio lights, etc. My son jokes that one day I will have a Steadicam rig. To tell you the truth, I did check out their booth at CES and NAB. :)

I'm kind of the same with my other 'hobby' - Kathi. While I'm not quite at the 'spare no expense' stage, I do spend a lot of money on this girl! You know what? She's worth it!

:)

Kathi

Loni
10-31-2011, 10:22 PM
i can never go over board with shopping, as the plastic has not worn out...yet.

but really i have things in my closet that i have not even had on yet..and have had them for a good 5 mo to a year, still with the new tags on them. not that i am "slow" just have so much to go through. i have to stop (for now) or at least slow down as i have run out of space to hang things.

and need to let the cards cool off a bit.

Jocelyn Quivers
10-31-2011, 10:23 PM
My family has said the same about me that I go completely overboard and am completely obsessed with whatever "hobby" I get involved with. I've really really gone overboard/obsessive with the cost of maintaing my lifestyle, although I've had to cut back as of late, because all of those dresses, and shoes are really starting to add up price wise.

ztockingz
11-01-2011, 04:01 AM
If I like it, then I will buy it. Even if it´s too expensive, I have to get it. My wife looks after my money :D If I buy too many thing in one month, then she says something.

Joanna Maguire
11-01-2011, 04:58 AM
Over the years I have spent almost a fortune on girls gear,make up etc> Money well spent I am a full time girl or rather a lady since I have retired.

NicoleScott
11-01-2011, 10:53 AM
I've had some ups and downs in finances over the decades. In good times, I buy more. In lean times, I get by with what I have. Of course, that's not just crossdressing, but in other interests (hunting, fishing, cars, electronic toys, etc.)