PDA

View Full Version : on off-on off

seekertree
10-19-2005, 04:02 AM
Hi all,

I started on herbals a while ago with great success (they do work with the right body) and then migrated to synthetic HRT, problem is I keep enjoying the development then stopping. Months on with enjoyment and contentment then just stop.

Can anybody throw any light on why this should be ? I ma still in stealth but growth could have continued further.

Thanks all
Julie

Julie
10-20-2005, 04:46 PM
From one Julie to another: my guess is you are transgendered, not transsexual. You want to have one foot in each camp. You are on the fence. You enjoy both worlds. That pretty much describes me.

When I decided to transition it was after both my therapist and my wife led me to believe this was the right move. I was driven by the desire to finally be at peace with myself. What I found was I had more problems than before and finally came to my senses realizing I never really wanted to transition, I just wanted to be normal.

My therapist once told me that being in the transgendered category is the toughest of all the categories on the TG spectrum. From all I've learned I believe she's right. You are never at peace with yourself and you swing back and forth like a clock pendulum, never stopping in one place.

That's how I feel all the time. :(

Star
10-26-2005, 12:57 PM
thanks julie for the insight... Im closteted. While i feel ts i know I would never go through with it. It is a tough spot to be in. What you said explains some of it....