PDA

View Full Version : Painting my toenails

Jaymee
11-01-2011, 02:49 AM
Tonight I wanted to learn all the intrinsinc secrets of painting my toenails so I ask my wife to teach me and she said she would teach me to do hers. After I was done she said I did such a good job, I could do my own. and hers from now on....Whats wrong with this picture? NOYHING.....................................JAYMEE

Jamie001
11-01-2011, 10:23 AM
Tonight I wanted to learn all the intrinsinc secrets of painting my toenails so I ask my wife to teach me and she said she would teach me to do hers. After I was done she said I did such a good job, I could do my own. and hers from now on....Whats wrong with this picture? NOYHING.....................................JAYMEE

It is wonderful that you are your wife are able to do each other's toenails. Did you pick a nice femme color like fire engine red or hot pink (my GG friend calls them hooker red and **** pink)? Also, you should wear cute open-toe sandals to show-off your pretty pedicures.

Cynthia Anne
11-01-2011, 11:08 AM
How sweet! It's great that you have someone to share this with! Have fun!

*Vanessa*
11-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Sweet - I love girl time :)

EllieOPKS
11-01-2011, 03:39 PM
I think the best thing to do is grab your wifey and take her for a pedi. She'll love you for it and trust me, neither of you will paint again! :)

Cindy M
11-01-2011, 03:57 PM
I've been getting pedi's with my wife for the last 6 months or so, and the last 2 times I've had my toenails painted bright red, but not enfemme. They sorta giggle, and have fun with me while doing them. I wear sandals out & shop in Walmart afterwards. Bold baby steps...

heel_addict
11-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Nothing wrong at all with this picture, it's rather something sweet and wonderful about this picture! I'm glad you and your wife get to indulge in girly stuff together!

Eryn
11-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Nothing wrong at all! I also enjoy the privilege of doing my wife's pedis, even back before she know about Eryn.

sweetvictoria
11-04-2011, 01:10 AM
My GF and I just painted each others toenails. Bright red for this week.

GemmaB
11-04-2011, 03:02 AM
I agree, nothing wrong with that picture! My girlfriend likes it when I do her nails; I probably enjoy it a lot more than she does!

Gemma

Kayleeluvsheels
11-04-2011, 03:32 AM
Painting my toes or anyone elses.... doin each others... doin our nails.... my fav thing to do! Oh wow it makes me feel soooooooo pretty and feminine! I just wish when I have my smooth shaved knee up near my chest it was in a pair of at least c cup breast! :/ soon enough! :) xoxoxoxo I'm lookin for someone to spend girly time with here in nc if ne1 is close to greensboro!

biguy
11-12-2011, 12:42 AM
The first thing I do when I am travling for business is to polish my toenails and they stay that way till I head for home

April_Ligeia
11-12-2011, 09:15 AM
I keep mine painted all the time except during the summer, when I have to take it off around my kids.