PDA

View Full Version : The perfect blessing

deebra
11-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Imagine being 5'5'', 150 lbs, size 7 shoe with soft, delicate features and being able to dress and pass 100% up close and voice. How many of us would live both genders and be female at least 50% of the time or more? Imagine, being able to go out each day in the gender of your choice and experience the ability to fulfill that need to be female when it comes over you or live fulltime with the ability to switch back.

Sara Jessica
11-01-2011, 08:05 AM
Imagine, being able to go out each day in the gender of your choice and experience the ability to fulfill that need to be female when it comes over you or live fulltime with the ability to switch back.

Many of us do this to a certain degree whenever we go out and about, regardless of whether it's daily, weekly, monthly, etc, and regardless of how we're built. Our measurements may help but they don't dictate passing as you describe.

Kimberly Long
11-01-2011, 08:16 AM
This is the way that I live my like since my retirement 10 years ago. I love it, I hope some day you can do so if that is your wish.
Love Kimberly

Karren H
11-01-2011, 08:37 AM
Blessing or curse? Not that passing is so damn important to me..... But that "blessing" sounds like it could sway any balance that i currently have developed too far to one side. Yeah its great in theory but it would make life even more complicated... Potentially driving family and friends even further away.. Imho. We don't live in a vacuum. And if you do... Being able to be pretty.... Has got to be pretty lonely...

susmitha
11-01-2011, 08:48 AM
I am also quite small and weigh only about 135 lb. I am 5ft 3 in tall. If I dress I am a very beautiful woman.

Karren H
11-01-2011, 09:02 AM
. If I dress I am a very beautiful woman.

Aren't we all? Lol.

kimdl93
11-01-2011, 10:53 AM
I am also quite small and weigh only about 135 lb. I am 5ft 3 in tall. If I dress I am a very beautiful woman.

I'm a foot taller and 100# heavier.

Persephone
11-01-2011, 11:09 AM
A blessing indeed, Deebra!

Like Kimberly Long, I'm close -- 5'6", around 160 lbs., and my features are maybe not so delicate but are softened by age. And yes, I live the life you are describing. It is a blessing beyond imagining and I thank God every day.

But each of us has our pluses and minuses, our individual joys and agonies, with no guarantee of what the the next day or the next minute will bring, so it is up to us to make our lives the best that we can.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Stephanie47
11-01-2011, 11:25 AM
I'd settle for five foot eight and weight proportional to height. Yes, if I were passable I'd be en femme as much as I could. I'm with Karen in as much as I would not jeopardize my relationships with friends and family. Of all the physical attributes an en femme guy may have, it's height that draws attention. There are many overweight women, who do not draw a glance. However, any woman who is six foot plus, thin or otherwise, always seem to draw a second look.

*Vanessa*
11-01-2011, 11:36 AM
So true Stephanie - there are many taller girls here, and the vast majority are stunning women. imho
Me? I'm a shorty..

Kathi Lake
11-01-2011, 11:56 AM
I'm tall, but I know many women who are taller. No one ever questions if they 'pass' or not. They're women. It's integral to their being.

Plus, as Karren said, passing is not truly the goal of many of us. It's happiness. When I get to dress up and go out, I'm happy - not because I'm passing (I'm not), not because I have soft features and a beautiful voice (I don't). I'm happy because I get to do this. I get to wear pretty clothes. I get to play around with hair and makeup. I get to interact with people who love me for being me. To me, that is indeed a blessing.

Kathi

Cheryl T
11-01-2011, 12:39 PM
If I fit your description there would be no going back and forth...it would a one way trip for me.

I agree with Kathi Lake completely. I'm tall too and gave up worrying about that years ago. Now I just enjoy my time dressed, go out shopping or whatever and have fun. It's great to be able to express this part of me and not even think about people looking at me and staring or what ever they might do because I don't watch them any longer to see if they know.
I just don't care if they do or they don't.

NicoleScott
11-01-2011, 06:00 PM
If I dress I am a very beautiful woman.

Your beauty is exceeded only by your modesty.

candykowal
11-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Be able to switch back and forth, leading dual roles, and keeping family and friends that don't judge would be the ultimate ticket.
I you find that golden ticket, I hope you have enough money, to buy one for me too!

Debb
11-01-2011, 07:14 PM
I have a great life in that regard. I am naturally beautiful en femme, slender and smooth skinned normally (I weigh 150 pounds) and I am Captain of the Rugby club.

OK Mascot then.

Supporter.

I serve tea in the interval.

LOL!

I'm 5'4", and my ideal weight is 150 -- not that my actual weight is 150. Shoe size? 8.

I'm quite ugly, though. No mistaking this face for a woman's. I'm trying to just get over it, and get on with it.

NicolaF
11-01-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm 5'6", less then 140 lbs, a size 7 shoe and certainly don't have any overly masculine facial features. Ive never been fully dressed up before though with make up and a wig so not sure where i would lie in relation to passing but im pretty confident when i get the chance though i would be able to.

Kylie.K
11-01-2011, 08:13 PM
I like the premise of being able to be passable at any time. I'm 6'1" 209 pounds, and hoping to drop back to the 175 I was at about 15 years ago. I am not even remotely passable, yet. I often will fantasize about being shorter, slimmer and not wearing a men's size 13 shoe. But I don't think the reason I really want to be smaller is not so much to look more like a woman, it's because there are some really cute dresses that don't come in my size. As far as being passable I'm hoping to get to that point. That's a lot of the reason I joined here, for the tips on passing, that and to make some great new friends.

rebecca.cross2
11-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Imagine being 5'5'', 150 lbs, size 7 shoe with soft, delicate features and being able to dress and pass 100% up close and voice. How many of us would live both genders and be female at least 50% of the time or more? Imagine, being able to go out each day in the gender of your choice and experience the ability to fulfill that need to be female when it comes over you or live fulltime with the ability to switch back.

What, did you just watch "Zerophelia" or something?

karanne
11-01-2011, 08:49 PM
I have a great life in that regard. I am naturally beautiful en femme, slender and smooth skinned normally (I weigh 150 pounds) and I am Captain of the Rugby club.

OK Mascot then.

Supporter.

I serve tea in the interval.
Rugby? Nonono! Football! The kind invented in the UK! Not the daft version we're stuck with here in the Colonies! The kind we girls can play, not this silly netball!

Gor blimey!

*pant, pant* Was that Brit enough for you? <grin> Even though I'm a supporter of Hamburger SV ...

Seriously, if I could get rid of that offensive little bit of meat down south, I'd accept the rest of the deal as well: periods, bitchiness ... waitaminute, I'm already a bitch ...

sara.s
11-01-2011, 09:10 PM
For me, passing perfectly is like being ignored. You see, I would have put so much time and effort in all the shave,makeup etc and finally to be ignored like any other girl is not fun. I thought i passed but girls clock me very quickly and most CDers out don't pass as well.

Honestly, if you are not TS or if you are not going in a safe area or not going into a women's restroom, passing/not passing shouldn't really bother you. And if you really want to come close to passing, then well done makeup and hip booster, corset can get you close.

All the best!

Helen Grandeis
11-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Going out is solely a matter of raw nerve and guts. It is dressing and grooming the best you can and then holding your head up high and walking as femme as you can but with no doubt in your mind or movements that you have a right to be there.
-
I have a socialization defect that if activated, I really don't care what people think. But having said that, I like to be a guy too! My nearly horrible reveal to my wife brought that into focus - all the meaning I would have to give up. Standing up for my baby sister (48) literally against her monster husband during her divorce.
-
Karren is right on when she talks about balance. It is important for us who live in both worlds. 5 foot 5, size 8M shoes.

Rachel Morley
11-01-2011, 09:28 PM
On the scales this morning I was exactly 125lbs, and I've always been 5ft 4ins tall with a US womens size 8 shoe, but I can't pass as you describe. Having a perfect voice and a feminine face, and being able to effortlessly switch as you describe, would be totally awesome. I just do the best I can with what I've got, and hope for the best. :)

deebra
11-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Some here must not be understanding the intent of my post. Respectfully I say some members here go out dressed and even though they don't care what others say or how they present; truth is they look like a plumber or defensive lineman in a dress. Why wouldn't anyone love to be blessed with natural features that when dressed female you presented as a 100% beautiful woman (with compliments) and as a nice looking man when in male mode. Passing 75% and saying this is fine is BS compared to being 100%. And for family problems if you can rein it in now surely you should have enough control to handle it at 100%. Those comments just don't make good sence to me, why wouldn't anyone want to present the very best they can?

Kathi Lake
11-01-2011, 10:40 PM
What the . . . Plumbers? Defensive linemen?!

We do present the very best that we can! I am perfectly fine with my 'passing percentage' whether that is 5 or 75%. It may not make "sence" to you, but it works just fine for me - and the rest of us plumbers.

Kathi

lingerieLiz
11-02-2011, 05:19 AM
In my late teens early 20s I was 5' 7" and 140. I was told that I would make a pretty girl (while in total male mode) on more than one occasion. I was also teased about my boobs as a teen. When I dressed it was very easy to pass. It was rough wearing a size 6 skirts or an 8 dress. Thinking back I was pretty open about my dressing.

The problem then, it was also very illegal. Getting caught meant a police record for life.

Never wanted to be a woman, just loved their look and clothes. Was propositioned by more than one guy for a date (even in guy mode.) I also enjoyed being in male mode and dating girls. Love everything about them.

Career and marriage came along and aging has caught me. I dress appropriate when I do go out, but I’ve lost the features of youth.

LeaP
11-02-2011, 06:00 AM
I'd take "close enough" and social acceptability. Several of the physical things you cited are irrelevant to passing in the real world. Height, in particular. I'm average height for my generation (56/5'10") but sometimes feel like a midget walking through a mall these days. Young women are TALL! As to weight, oddly enough, it's well-understood that excess weight in men results in feminization of features as fat causes the body to produce more estrogen.

Lea

ilovepanties
11-03-2011, 09:43 AM
If I could be female 50% of the time I most definitely would. Unfortunately that is not a real possibility for me. When I dress I think I look pretty sexy. If I were to add makeup and a wig I would probably be pretty passable, at least I think I would be.