PDA

View Full Version : Great Night - Long time since my last post

connie23
11-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi Everyone,
Tonight, I flew back from San Francisco and I dressed partway for the flight. I wore my yoga pants and top with a bra and I had on some nice low heel boots under the pants. I got some interesting looks as I went through security but otherwise I am not sure anyone really noticed. On the other hand, I felt great.
When I got back to BWI I made the complete transformation and drove home en femme with my favorite skirt, new Nordstrom's boots , a cute knee length skirt, , my favorite jewelry, and my new wig. I stopped for gas and someone drove by and whistled. I was in heaven!
I had forgotten how nice it feels to be a lady and a pretty one at that. Just wanted to share a really nice night.
Now, if I could just get up my courage to go to MAC for a makeup session and a night out at a gathering of sisters!!
Hugs,
Connie

Cynthia Anne
11-01-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed your night! I know how you feel when someone whistles at you! Keep up the courage you have and before you know it you will be visiting a MAC counter and going out and really enjoying it! Hugs!

connie23
11-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Cynthis Anne,
Thanks for the reply. I feel pretty shy and hearing the words of encouragement really help. I am losing weight and working on my figure and pretty soon I will take that step and visit MAC.
Hugs,
Connie