PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any female's that have inspired your look?

Jennifer529
11-01-2011, 10:37 PM
What if any,women have inspired your look?

Heelsnlegs
11-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Cher was a real inspiration in my early days. I still find her soooo sexy! But as I grew in my femme style, it was Liz Taylor, and Jackie Kennedy. Funny thing, in my male persona, JFK is one of my idols. Lol...I'm a couple!

Jen

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
11-02-2011, 12:20 AM
Mine was Jakie Kennedy, Rita Hayworth and Betty Page. The closest I can come to them is Jackie Kennedy's brother in female clothes. Oh well, "To sleep; perchance to dream. Aye, there's the rub".

victoriamwilliams1
11-02-2011, 01:31 AM
For me it was one woman who worked in the office I worked in before I became self employed, she would be in nice skirt suits and always wore hose.

I will also say that Lavern Cox and one other trans girl could pass as her daughter and I mean Laverne is a younger version of her in every way and they to my knowledge are not related however they look like GG Mother and TG Daughter in an almost twin way!

The next person is my Mother who could go from dirty work clothes to WOW! even in casual mode before she got sick she would look great.

Finally my Grand Mother who never left home with out make up and never wore pants other than to work in the garden! To see her in pants was weird to me because she never wore them to this date she does not wear pants well into her 90s!

AllieSF
11-02-2011, 01:58 AM
My style is somewhat similar to my ex-wife's, my daughter and her friends and some of the women who I have dated since my divorce. In other words, I try to emulate the styles, with some variations, of those around me and those to whom I am attracted.

prene
11-02-2011, 03:53 AM
I love the tall girl look, since I am tall.
Catherine Bell ... I love here look, I wish I was a thin.

Kate Simmons
11-02-2011, 05:11 AM
Characters mostly. April Dancer, Honey West, Emma Peel.... You get the idea. Basically any girl who can hold her own, kick ass and look good at the same time.:)

Karren H
11-02-2011, 05:26 AM
All of the lingerie models in the Sears and Robuck Catalogs.... All of the Victoria Secret Angels..... All of the models in the Sunday Sales flyers.... All women..... :)

lingerieLiz
11-02-2011, 05:56 AM
Doris Day and the clothes she wore in That Touch of Mink. Elizabeth Taylor as in Butterfield 8. She wore the sexiest slip I ever saw in that movie. I wanted one and a fur coat so I could wear it out like she did. Did wear just a slip under my coat out one night, but mine was a trench coat unfortunately. A fur came much later.

JanetK
11-02-2011, 02:14 PM
My mother in the late 70s and early to mid 80s has definitely inspired my look. I can vividly remember her outfits and try to duplicate them as often as I can, while giving them a current feel that keeps them from looking dated. It is amazing how many fashions are still relevant today, especially in business wear.

Billie Jean
11-02-2011, 05:55 PM
My mom and sister as we favor. As a teen when I wore my sister's clothes and fall we looked alike as most sisters do. Billie Jean

StevieTV
11-02-2011, 05:58 PM
A few years ago, it was Robin Meade. I would watch HLN and see what she was wearing that morning. My current cable company doesn't carry HLN so no more inspiration.

CynthiaD
11-02-2011, 06:15 PM
It's kinda hard to have a "look" when you look like a gorilla.

Sigh.

Kaz
11-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Not sure what my 'look' is... still working on it! So much choice... so little time!

gabimartini
11-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Not really. I make up my look as I go! :)

Julogden
11-02-2011, 09:06 PM
In my younger days, Morgan Fairchild and Donna Mills, two absolutely spectacular blonds.

Carol

vetobob9
11-02-2011, 09:25 PM
What if any,women have inspired your look?

Every woman I have ever met.

Jessica Ames
11-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Victoria Beckham! All the way.

Marissa333
11-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Victoria Beckham! All the way.

Based on your avatar, you kinda look like her girl!

For me I had the answer before I finished reading the question. Zooey Deschanel is my IDOL! If she showed up on a red carpet wearing a burlap sack for a dress and Kleenex boxes on her feet for shoes, you would see a pic posted of me wearing the same outfit the next day.

Jennifer529
11-02-2011, 10:50 PM

For me I had the answer before I finished reading the question. Zooey Deschanel is my IDOL! If she showed up on a red carpet wearing a burlap sack for a dress and Kleenex boxes on her feet for shoes, you would see a pic posted of me wearing the same outfit the next day.
Zooey is gorgeous!
To say I kinda look like her is a huge compliment!
She always looks fantastic!

Anna Lorree
11-02-2011, 10:58 PM
I haven't really tried to emulate any particular woman. About 17 years ago a lesbian friend told me that I reminded her of Winona Ryder (I'm really a brunette). Honestly, that's one of the best compliments I think a lesbian can give a man.

Anna

angela2112
11-02-2011, 11:02 PM
I loved Kate Jackson, especially her role in Charlies Angels. Used to have my hair just like hers...... before it all fell out :)

Jennifer529
11-02-2011, 11:05 PM
I haven't really tried to emulate any particular woman. About 17 years ago a lesbian friend told me that I reminded her of Winona Ryder (I'm really a brunette). Honestly, that's one of the best compliments I think a lesbian can give a man.

Anna
Great compliment Winona is beautiful!

Jennifer529
11-02-2011, 11:06 PM
I loved Kate Jackson, especailly her role in Charlies Angels. Used to have my hair just like hers...... before it all fell out :)
Kate Jackson was my fav on Charlies Angels,as you said,she has great hair!

joanna4
11-03-2011, 12:03 AM
I want to say Cheryl Cole and Victoria Beckham. British girls have really good fashion.

Vanessa Winters
11-03-2011, 12:09 AM
When I first started I wanted to look like Judith Durham, but then I decided that a shorter wig would look better so now I look more like Linda Ronstadt.

part-time-amanda
11-03-2011, 12:12 AM
I would have to say my wife. she lets me squeeze into her clothes lol, its all I have

t-girlxsophie
11-03-2011, 01:03 AM
My Aunt had great style (mid 70s) I used to stay at my grans at weekends and school holidays,a lot of my Aunts stuff was left behind.A lot of the Clothing from that era have came back,My mother always dressed well too

Sophie

daphne g
11-03-2011, 02:40 AM
Hi there
I would probably say the average sales lady in a department store
With a nice skirt, blouse and tights-pantyhose.nice hair and makeup
Almost uniform like.a real person I suppose
But I do also like the tarty drag queen look

Jessica Ames
11-03-2011, 08:22 PM

Thanks! I freaking Love Zooey too. She is so funny in "New Girl".

Marissa333
11-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Thanks! I freaking Love Zooey too. She is so funny in "New Girl".

OMG I fricken love that show, she is absolutely hilarious. I even tuned in to watch her sing the National Anthem for the world series while her show was postponed. She was a little pitchy (to quote Randy Jackson), but for a live venue she looked and sounded awesome!

leotard fan
11-04-2011, 04:14 AM
lots of female inspired my look. i can say all females in leotards? and mini skirt and pantyhose? i think so!

mspaulasue
11-04-2011, 04:50 AM
When I'm Paula I always see so much of my late mother. She was always dressed elegantly, even in casual mode. No jeans, sweats, or tees. I try to emulate her style if not her whole look. She had the most gorgeous, feminine clothes that I absolutely loved to try on and dream of wearing in public.

Julia_in_Pa
11-04-2011, 08:28 AM
I inspired me and I continue to inspire me.

Julia