PDA

View Full Version : confusion

weyburn
11-02-2011, 12:50 AM
I am happily married to a wonderful woman who does not know about my occaisional like for crossdressing(don't think she does)but may think something is amiss.I do like to wear ladies underwear,clothes shoes etc.,feels so good,sometimes I think too good.I love to look at women,how they act,walk,talk and sometimes try to imagine what it would be like to be over there.Once when my wife was out of town I had a female friend of ours come over and do make up for me and we went out to a drag show and had a great time.I am definitely not gay or want to be but have sometimes thought what it would like to be a woman for a day or so and do everything a woman does.(except pregnancy,periods etc)Do get a tad confused about it,any thoughts?Thankyou

Eryn
11-02-2011, 12:59 AM
Sounds like you are in the mainstream of crossdressers. Most of us are confused to one extent or another and have fantasies of being a woman.

It might be helpful if we knew a bit more about you, your marriage, and what your goals might be. Don't worry if you can't say for sure, that's normal too!

connie23
11-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Hi, Sound a lot like me. I am definitely heterosexual but I love the feeling of being in women's clothes and feeling really sexy. I often wear women's underwear during the day and long to be completely transformed. As I have grown older I realize it is just who I am and it is not a threat to my wife. i hope you can find peace but I also hope you can enjoy the thrill of being a sexy woman. Your adventure at the drag show sounds super!!
Hugs, Connie

victoriamwilliams1
11-02-2011, 01:45 AM
I am a card carrying member of the wife does not know club and I dress often myself. Many of us have that "Be a woman for a day" feeling. I do know it is difficult to be in the family & friends closet but out in public and I go out a few times a month just to release stress.

Jenniferathome
11-02-2011, 08:38 AM
I stopped being confused after I told my wife. Now I just enjoy every second when I am dressed, stress free. By the way, women are way, way more attentive than us (you ever look pin a drawer for something andcan't find it only to have you wife look for two seconds and find it for you?). If you have even moved her clothes, she noticed. My most sincere advice is to tell your wife. Every stress you have about this will melt away.

Cheryl T
11-02-2011, 11:26 AM
I certainly am not confused and I have no "fantasy" of being a woman.
A large part of me is female, I just know that for a fact. This is the way I am able to express that part of me and how I came to terms with that part of my being.

I started out being confused, not understanding why or how this came to be. Then I realized that it was me and not some alien part and accepted it. Now I am able to express it without regret, guilt, confusion or worry, in part thanks to the love of my wonderful wife who accepts me as I am.

Karren H
11-02-2011, 11:43 AM
What's to be confused about?

"It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world,
except for Lola. Lo lo lo Lola. Lo lo lo Lola."

audreyinalbany
11-02-2011, 02:24 PM
I think it's funny how we all want to be womanly until it comes to things like having a baby or having a period...

Karren H
11-02-2011, 02:29 PM
I think it's funny how we all want to be womanly until it comes to things like having a baby or having a period...

Guys are wusses when it comes to pain! Lol. Dressed or not that doesn't change!

Lynn Marie
11-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Just keep in mind that in your present state with your wife, you are actually just waiting until she's gone before you can enjoy yourself. That state of mind is not conducive to an open, loving, sharing marriage. I guess it's fine if you already don't really like each other and are just staying together for the kids, or the house, or whatever. On the other hand..........................

BraVo
11-02-2011, 03:19 PM
I completely understand weyburn! I am under a same kind of confusion.