PDA

View Full Version : More Open on Halloween

vetobob9
11-02-2011, 09:57 AM
I wore my forms this week, without a coat. But since I don't have much in terms of fem clothing, I had to wear male clothes most of the time. lol
Though I did wear a dress under the costume my sister lent me on Halloween. I must say those are much much cooler than pants. Especially when its really hot out.

Then I did it again the next day, for the cleanup. But right after we finished that we had to go to the store. I wore regular clothes, not the dress. During the clean up, one guy driving by in a black van stopped and stared. But the people at the store were generally friendly. I find wearing a shirt over my T shirt conceals them better because when you wear just a regular T shirt, it makes them stand out.

Actually I've been wearing them all except to shower and sleep. But even then, I take them in the shower and use the hot water to stretch them back into shape because after a long time of wear, they start to get misshapen. Hot water seems to make it easier to fix.

The funny thing, I thought I ordered B's. But after checking the box, because when I first used them, they seemed a bit big for B's. I found out that I had ordered C's instead. So they are more noticeable.

The really interesting thing is that when I was wearing the dress under the costume with the forms and all, no one said anything and people were actually friendly.

I think I will experiment with wearing them more openly.

docrobbysherry
11-02-2011, 10:04 AM
I'm curious, Bob. I have many sets of forms made of various materials. But, NONE of them stretch out of shape! Some foam ones compress, but nothing else.

What r yours made of?

vetobob9
11-02-2011, 10:43 AM
It says silicone. They don't stretch, It's more like they seem to squished out of shape. Especially if I wear them to sleep. That is why I stopped sleeping in them after trying it that one time. They also get misshapen from simple movements.
I have had them for a year and am considering replacing them when I get a chance.