PDA

View Full Version : Shaving Unerarms

bobbie sue
11-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Ok grils I know we all shave the leggs i have been doing so since i was 13 years old later my chest and arms and UNDERARMS their is nothing that looks as nasty a women with hair under there arms what do you think:heehee:

Karren H
11-02-2011, 03:18 PM
Bet your mom made you shave?

Stephanie47
11-02-2011, 03:20 PM
How about an obese bald guy with a huge beer gut wearing pants that show the crack of his ass WITHOUT bending over??? :)

DonnaT
11-02-2011, 03:34 PM
One thing is for sure, my deodorant doesn't have to work nearly as hard as it use to since I started shaving my underarms.

carhill2mn
11-02-2011, 03:48 PM
I agree completely! The first time that I was in Europe I really became aware of how I was not used to seeing underarm hair on women.

Elle1946
11-02-2011, 04:11 PM
I like shaving, but I hate the next day stubbles!!

paulaloha
11-02-2011, 07:31 PM
I recently started shaving my underarms and I must say that I love it! Deodorant does work much better on shaved underarms. It took me about a week to get used to the feeling, but now I don't want to go back.

And there is plenty that looks nastier than a woman with underarm hair, but do not get me wrong, that does look nasty. I can just think of several other things that are worse. Like women with facial hair!

prettytoes
11-02-2011, 07:33 PM
Many men are finding the benefits to shaving underarms. I have been doing it for years during hunting season to help reduce odor. Hair holds bacteria which causes odor. I also use far less deodorant and like Donna said it doesn't have to work as hard. I shave my legs, underarms, and back (with a little help from my wife!). It feels much better and cleaner to be hairless!

Anna Lorree
11-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Many men are finding the benefits to shaving underarms. I have been doing it for years during hunting season to help reduce odor. Hair holds bacteria which causes odor. I also use far less deodorant and like Donna said it doesn't have to work as hard. I shave my legs, underarms, and back (with a little help from my wife!). It feels much better and cleaner to be hairless!

I always feel so much more when I am shaved. All of that hair takes sensation away from the skin, things just can't touch us through hair. I love being shaved. Right now I have my underarms shaved, and will be shaving my legs very soon.

Oh, I also am a hunter. :)

Anna

RachelOKC
11-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Ok grils I know we all shave the leggs i have been doing so since i was 13 years old later my chest and arms and UNDERARMS their is nothing that looks as nasty a women with hair under there arms what do you think:heehee:

Somehow I'd bet that you wouldn't like people judging your personal grooming choices as nasty.

I may shave my own 'pits, but I sure don't begrudge others who don't shave theirs - including my wife, friends, and relatives. I'm not sure why you, a person who appears to transgress gender norms, feel the need to apply rigid (and culturally subective) gender standards to others.

donnatracey
11-03-2011, 12:46 AM
Somehow I'd bet that you wouldn't like people judging your personal grooming choices as nasty.

I may shave my own 'pits, but I sure don't begrudge others who don't shave theirs - including my wife, friends, and relatives. I'm not sure why you, a person who appears to transgress gender norms, feel the need to apply rigid (and culturally subective) gender standards to others.

Ah, there's always a "contrarian" in every group.....:D Rachel, the OP was just stating her opinion (and I agree) but she's in no position to "apply her standards to others".

Tell you what, stand around a group of "hirsute armpits" on a hot day and you just might rethink your position.....:doh:

t-girlxsophie
11-03-2011, 02:08 AM
I agree completely! The first time that I was in Europe I really became aware of how I was not used to seeing underarm hair on women.

It was Those pesky French wasn't it LOL.Mind you hairy pits haven't done Julia Roberts career any H arm167838

Sophie

sinead
11-04-2011, 07:23 AM
under arms? yes and the rest of my body

sweetvictoria
11-04-2011, 01:34 PM
I have been shaving my underarms for years. I cannot stand to have hair there anymore.

Nikki A.
11-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Been shaving the pits for far longer than other parts. I stay cleaner and smell less that way.

johnboyii2002
11-04-2011, 02:26 PM
I have been shaving my underarms for years. I feel cleaner and helps with the body oder.