PDA

View Full Version : 1st Time Out Dressed

Clueless
11-03-2011, 04:30 AM
I went out in public dressed en femme wearing 100% female clothes for my 1st time this Halloween. It didn't quite go as I had planned, but was still worth the effort. It was a great learning experience for a 1st timer. I took a side job ( hard to turn down cash paying work these days ) that day that ended up turning into a bunch more work. I ended up working 9 hours wrenching, cutting, grinding & welding on an old semi rusty car. I got back very tired & not wanting to do anything but crash. I had bought a bunch of stuff for a costume & didn't like the idea of it not getting used, so I forced myself to dress up & go out.

I tried my 1st time at tucking for at least 1/2 hour, but couldn't do it:sad: Luckily the black Vassarette undershapers control panties worn under white tights & black spider web panty hose kept things in place for a nice looking flat front. I wore a black Joe Benbasset just above the knee length A line skirt ( # 8018090 ) that has netting on the inside & hangs just below the wavy hem line. My top was a cheap red costume corset with cheap silicone enhancer forms that looked about an A cup on me. I had black spider web elbow length fingerless gloves to cover up my arm hair. My wig was a cheap costume black & grey chin length pony tail one with bangs. My shoes were a cute pair of Cloudwalkers Jenna 1/4" heel black suede tie back ankle booties, with the tops tucked in. I had my chest & underarms waxed, shaved my upper arms and Naired my back. I used what I thought was a good theatrical white body paint on all my exposed skin. My face had black eye shadow, black lip stick, green teeth paint, fake blood around the nose & mouth. I did some bleeding bullet holes on my face, neck & chest. Black nail polish finished out the look. It took way longer getting ready than I expected...

My original plan was to dress up in the morning & spend all day shopping/looking. I wanted to spend most of the day checking out all the women's clothing stores & getting some accessories for my costume. I was also going to see about getting my ears pierced & finding some fun large dangle earrings. That didn't happen, it was pretty late when I got into town ( 1 hour drive away ) & most stores were closed. I ended up hitting a bunch of stores open late & filling up my gas tank 2 gallons at a time. For some reason I was worried about getting pulled over driving out, so I wore baggy thrashed work clothes over my costume. I finished getting ready in a parking lot & tossed my work clothes ( including shoes ) into the trash going inside. Total commitment now! I wasted some gas driving all around making small purchases. I figure that I got over an hour total of "out in public" time that night. That's being inside stores, gas stations and In & Out for dinner, not walking around empty parking lots. I wasn't nervous at all, maybe I was too tired to care & just wanted to get it over with. It was kinda fun to watch people's reactions. Overall everything went OK & it was probably better this way, as my costume had some issues that would have made clothes shopping diffiucult.

A few lessons learned:

1) Test your outfit a few times before going out the 1st time to make sure everything works & fits together. New shoes need breaking in also.
2) Don't work on your outfit in the car. Looks suspicious & you can't pay attention to what's going on around you. Cops or crime just may get you!:doh:
3) Makeup can be fickel. My white paint would rub off, getting "dandruff" on my skirt! Fake blood "dried" sticky & my wig hairs would stick to it. Consider having a beauty shool do it for you. I saw some great Halloween makeup work at the school I got my waxing done.
4) Forms like to travel around if not kept in place. I guess that I needed stick/glue on forms or a strapless bra for my costume.
5) Do not use cheap teeth paint!:eek:
6) Cheap costume wigs are annoying. I guess that I need to try a real one that is styled to me.
7) Take the day off so you won't feel rushed & have plenty of time to do it right.
8) A bag or clutch is needed. Carrying around your keys & cash in your just hand looks dumb.:doh:
9) Painting your own finger nails is not easy unless you are ambidextrous. Next time I'm getting a manicure.
10) Remember to bring your camera!

A few surprises:

1) Forms are fun!:D I want a real pair & a properly fitted bra.
2) Smooth skin feels nice in drab, but much better exposed. Cool air on bare skin has a nice feel to it. Naked goosebumps.
3) Skirts feel better the more you walk around. Even loose fitting shorts can't compare. I'll have to try them with bare smooth legs sometime.
4) I look fat! Baggy men's clothes hides a lot of softness around the middle. I need to loose at least 40 lbs.:sad:
5) The world didn't end & nobody did anything bad to me. I even got some smiles & a few compliments.:D

linda allen
11-03-2011, 08:11 AM
You can do anything on Halloween and nobody will care. Police stop you driving - it's Halloween, I'm on my way to a party. Walk through a store or mall, it's Halloween, I'm on my way to a party.

It's great that you got that "first time". I had mine a few weeks ago. And then a second, third and fourth. :heehee:

But now my wife is back home and I'm stuck. :sad:

It's not that I don't love here and didn't miss her, but I'd like to be able to dress and go out once in a while.

kimdl93
11-03-2011, 08:16 AM
All good advice, although for everyday outings, the you won't need to worry about fake blood sticking on your wig!

sinead
11-03-2011, 08:47 AM
I went to a shopping mall 'Bluwater' just outside of London
fully dressed in a school uniform,not sure if I was happy or sad as no one in that crowded place gave me a second look
But I was hooked, the more I go out the more I want to and hardly go out in 'drab'anymore

biguy
11-12-2011, 12:49 AM
I went out dressed about a month ago to meet a guy, when I got back to the hotel I did get some looks from the male receptionist when my heel were clicking along I don't think they had a clue I was not a women