PDA

View Full Version : It Was ALMOST Like Wearing a Bra Today!!

Piora
11-03-2011, 04:56 PM
As someone who has only recently stated wearing a bra, I found I really enjoy the feeling while having one on.

Anyway, today I had to go to the lab and have an ECG 24-hour monitor hooked up. Well, instead of the old 'Fanny-pack' style they used years ago, they have a new one in a canvas pouch that goes around your neck and your back and ties at the front. Then they hook up the electrodes and you wear it for a day. So, it actually felt like I was wearing a bra! :heehee: I could feel the straps around my back and shoulders, and it was a similar sensation. I had people making jokes about "my bra" when I showed them the monitor. If they only knew!! LoL!

Karren H
11-03-2011, 05:25 PM
When you return it stop by Walmart and pick up a Playtex 12 hour bra... Tell everyone its a high tech version of the ECG-24.. Electronics miniaturization and placed in the silicone breast forms...! And you have to wear it full time! Lol. . Hope the test turns out good!

Piora
11-03-2011, 05:44 PM
When you return it stop by Walmart and pick up a Playtex 12 hour bra... Tell everyone its a high tech version of the ECG-24.. Electronics miniaturization and placed in the silicone breast forms...! And you have to wear it full time! Lol. . Hope the test turns out good!
I like it! I like it!

Karren, I love how your mind works! Sadly, I doubt the people at work would buy that story....I'll keep you in mind for help with other such projects. :heehee:

Piora
11-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Update:

Well, a few days ago, the lab called to say the test had not been successful. :sad: I had to go and have it repeated. So, here I sit wearing my 'bra' once again! LoL!

Marcella
11-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Do you get a choice of color? lol.

Marcella

PretzelGirl
11-15-2011, 06:49 AM
Are we to guess it was underwire? :heehee:

NV Susan
11-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Person on the street..."Are you wearing a bra?"

Me..."No just doing a ECG 24 hour monitor test"

Yea, I like it....

Piora, all joking aside, hope all is well with you.

Piora
11-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Are we to guess it was underwire? :heehee:

Ha! Good one, Sue! As a punster myself, I applaud you! :D

Do you get a choice of color? lol.

Sadly, no. Just plain old white.

Person on the street..."Are you wearing a bra?"

Me..."No just doing a ECG 24 hour monitor test"

Yea, I like it....

It was a "uni-bra" - it hung right in the centre of my chest. LoL! I actually wondered how GGs would wear them. It would probably have to go under their bras, so they'd be able to take them off at night,

Piora, all joking aside, hope all is well with you.

Thanks, Susan. I won't get the results for a few days, so we'll see if I actually have a heart or not! LoL!