PDA

View Full Version : pantyhose under jeans, took briefs off.

wantstocrossdress
11-04-2011, 04:11 AM
i decided to wear pantyhose under my jeans to work today. i still wore briefs under the pantyhose. i had these on as i taught in class in the morning and just a few minutes ago here in my second job. the briefs-pantyhose cover was kinda tight so i went to the bathroom and took one of them off, the briefs.
its not so tight now in that area. the pantyhose is less constricting. the gusset is refreshing, it feels cool down there even if im in jeans. i folded my briefs and tucked them into my backpack.
i've never been in just pantyhose under my jeans before. it feels good and the rough denim just slides over my nyloned legs. hmmm... might do this again tomorrow. :daydreaming:

Rachel Flowers
11-04-2011, 04:42 AM
The feel of trouser legs rubbing over the tights (pantyhose) is amazing! Been a while since i've worn tights to work, perhaps...

erickka
11-04-2011, 05:33 AM
I know that's a great feeling with jeans but wait 'till you try it with a pair of satiny lined dress slacks....now That's a WOW feeling!

Gina X
11-04-2011, 05:35 AM
For some strange reason girls jeans don't feel so rough on the legs although the denim looks to be very similar.

Karren H
11-04-2011, 05:40 AM
For some strange reason girls jeans don't feel so rough on the legs although the denim looks to be very similar.

And skirts feel even less rougher!

Kayleeluvsheels
11-04-2011, 06:23 AM
And skirts feel even less rougher!

Smoooth as anything that's ever touched my skin! I love womens clothing

Michaela42
11-04-2011, 07:08 AM
A GG I knew years ago made a comment one day about wearing pantyhose without panties. I did not say anything but I guess my facial expression was enough to gain a response from her. She just looked at me in a very casual way and said, "There is a reason they call them PANTYhose," and then flashed me a wink. I have followed her advice ever since ;)

Cynthia Anne
11-04-2011, 07:42 AM
I have worn pantyhose or nylons of some type for the past fourty years! In fact I haven't own regular socks sense I was a teenager! 'Nothing beats a great pair of legs'! Hugs!

johnboyii2002
11-04-2011, 08:00 AM
I injoy thigh highs under my jeans, they don't constrict anything further up if you know what I mean. and I agree they do feel good, I also love to add a nice pair a of pantys. If only my coworkers knew what I had on under my jeans.

Katelyn B
11-04-2011, 08:20 AM
I always wear tights under my jeans to work.

The only worry I have about it is that sound they make when you're pulling them back up after going to the loo, I'm always a little paranoid that someone in the next stall will hear and work out what I'm doing, not that anyones said anything yet.

It is a great feeling, I suggest doing it every day ;)

/Katie

Annajose
11-04-2011, 08:56 AM
That exactly is what I am wearing today, jeans and PH. I do wear briefs inder the PH because i find it more comfortable. I like cotton panties to absorb the sweat.
I love this combination, and it looks great when the PH shows a bit under the trouser legs

Rachel Flowers
11-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Oh, there've been all sorts of times I've worried about what people can hear while I'm in the loo...

Most guys are too self conscious in toilets to pay attention to subtle sounds like your tights, Katelyn. You know men, never listening! ::wink::

Monica
11-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Pantyhose (tights) under jeans or slacks feel great. As a bonus, if you were to spend anytime in Canada during the colder months, you would also discover that tights will keep you warm under any pants while not been bulky.

wantstocrossdress
11-04-2011, 11:42 AM
just got home from work.

off with the work hose, air the legs for a few minutes, put on the home hose :D

CINDYO
11-04-2011, 12:34 PM
oh i wish i could get some of those soft, warm, sensual feelings out of clothe sliding over my skin, just does not happen or even cross the mind of a GG, we loose again. shucks

sweetvictoria
11-04-2011, 12:57 PM
I often wear pantyhose under my pants at work. I love the feeling. I never wear any underwear with them, panties or briefs. Worrying about others finding out is kinda exciting actually. I was frisk searched on time at work (thats normal) and the person doing the search pulled up my pant legs. I was wearing suntan pantyhose. I am not sure if he noticed but he probably did. Nothing has been said. I can always say they were support stockings or something.

Redreggie
11-05-2011, 06:27 AM
Most of the time I love to wear pantyhose under my jeans. But I am not a fan of regular pantyhose, I like to wear seamless pantyhose mostly from wolford.

biguy
11-12-2011, 12:38 AM
I have done it a few times and it feels so good and other people around have no idea

anonymousinmaryland
11-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Love the pantyhose n jeans feel. In fact, I love just the pantyhose feel. Love to sleep in them, too.

SANDRA MICHELLE
11-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Almost always wear pantyhose once it gets cold out. I have them on right now. I never go without panties though, I know that woman just wear the hose with no panties but I like the extra panties, makes my pantyhose last longer also. My wife always tells me that when I wear pantyhose I am not supposed to wear the panties, my response is always' "yes but you want me to not wear either so I can't win either way".

Bobbie S
11-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Hi girls.
I wear pantyhose or thigh highs uner jeans,mostlly girl jeans.some from Walmart,Sears,Costco.
Gloria,s my favorite.

RiverdanceGirl
11-12-2011, 03:22 PM
Monica, yes. I pretty much always wear tights under my jeans when I'm out clearing snow in the winter or doing other outdoor stuff. I never used to wear panties underneath but recently I've started to. Hanes invisibles are my favourites but I can't seem to find them anymore. My guy mode underpants are as close to panties as it gets too, they're just not in pretty colours. I don't work outside of the home so I don't have the option of wearing to the office but I have often worn my tights when I go grocery shopping, always hoping I'll see a GG wearing the same kind as me. Sadly this never happens. I've not seen a woman in hose in my town in about 4 years. I sleep in my nylons about 4 nights a week as I just can't bear to take them off (and frankly pyjama pants are really annoying).

Maria 60
11-13-2011, 12:53 AM
That is a great feeling and it is 90% of my dressing. It's a cool feeling when i take me socks of and walk in the mall with only pantyhose and shoes, its also a great feeling as the pantyhose feel.

*Vanessa*
11-13-2011, 12:58 AM
Good style teach - feel the vib :)

Noemi
11-13-2011, 01:55 AM
I wear pantyhose all winter to keep warm(denote the sarcasm).

Well it does keep you warm, and feel good too.
Over the years I must admit I wear mostly cotton panties and modal.
I do not like to constantly be reminded of my girlish ways by slippery nylon, I am more comfortable in cotton. When I dress at home that is different, I will wear slippery stuff.......

Karen Francis
11-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Panties under tights or pantyhose. Here is my theory. If I am wearing say, a leotard or bodysuit with the tights, and the panties would show, I don't wear the panties. If I am wearing pantyhose or tights under jeans, my choice is high cut panties, with as little panty line as possible. Haven't worn mens underwear in at least 10 years. And now that the weather is colder here in the northeast.... tights are always on the menu. The higher the lycra content, the better.

Nicola
11-14-2011, 08:09 AM
I too wear tights under my jeans in winter, always with knickers under my tights, and often with a bodysuit or a leotard over them as well.
As I am underdressing rather than going en femme, any VPL issues are outweighed by the lower risk of showing the waistband of your tights.
Nicola

Sissy_in_pink
11-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Has any one tryed wearing pantyhose and short whilst in male mode, I have done it a few times, at first I was worried that they (the pantyhose) would be noticed, but soon realized that if people don't expect it, they don't look for it, so they don't notice. Of cause unless the pantyhose are black or some colour other than a nude colour. I got the idea of going out in pantyhose and shorts because I'm a guy that likes to look at womens legs and have noticed that some look to me that they could have pantyhose on, but they are so sheer and nude in colour that it's almost impossible to tell with just a passing glance. I can tell you one thing though, wearing pantyhose and shorts at the Mall is one heck of an experience not to miss. :D

Ps What I really would like to do is go out and about in black Lycra tights in male mode as they are my all time favorite clothing item, I would just about live in them.

docrobbysherry
11-15-2011, 09:10 PM
My LADIES jeans r all very tite. If I'm not properly tucked, my junk can be seen thru them!:eek:

Just that thot makes me GAG!:doh: Pantyhose alone won't hold my tuck!

jillleanne
11-16-2011, 08:35 AM
I must be doing something wrong. No one has mentioned how denim jeans continually pull the hose down and readjusting is a never ending occurence, even if wearing a garterbelt and stockings. Denim skirts short and tight for this gal, sure, but never jeans with hose. Now dress slacks, that's something else allogether different; totally sensuous!!