PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2012

Theresa_W
11-04-2011, 09:30 AM
Hey there everyone!

After reading all of the Halloween posts, and seeing all of the great costumes.... Coupled with the fact that I haven't dressed up for Halloween in like 4 years...(en femme or other wise.) :sad: I thought, this time I'm going to get my stuff together sooner rather than later!!! The last time I went out, I was dressed as a cheerleader! (sadly there are no pics of it.) :sad: At least none that I have. I got soooo many complements on my outfit and especially how great my legs looked! (tights, as I wasn't ready to go out with my legs shaved.) It's been talked about in this little town every year since then! :o

Anyway.... So, here I go again! And this is what I've picked out..... I just ordered it today, and can't wait for it to arrive! :daydreaming:

Tell me what you think! (I just love the pom-pons for the skates! I couldn't resist.)

Terri

StacyChambers
11-04-2011, 10:36 AM
OK, that's a really cute ensemble. You'll cover a lot of territory wearing skates!

Theresa_W
11-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Thanks! I also have a cute pair of saddle shoes, just incase I can't skate through 6" of snow! LOL

Terri

stacycoral
11-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Wow, girl you will be showing up all the girls in that outfit, i know you can't wait until next year, i can see you having a great time, such a cute 50 look, tell us more

docrobbysherry
11-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Terri, can I get the burger combo? No salt on the fries and no mayo on the burger, please! And, can u substitute an ice tea with no ice for the shake? Thanks, hun! I'm kind of on a diet! My date will have the same, only everything regular and super sized!

Oh! By the way, she wants to know how u can work here AND keep your cute figure?

Theresa_W
11-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Terri, can I get the burger combo? No salt on the fries and no mayo on the burger, please! And, can u substitute an ice tea with no ice for the shake? Thanks, hun! I'm kind of on a diet! My date will have the same, only everything regular and super sized!

Oh! By the way, she wants to know how u can work here AND keep your cute figure?

"Sorry :snapping gum: But da boss says, No substitutions." :heehee:

Terri

Marissa
11-04-2011, 09:20 PM
"AAAAAaaaaaaa" (Fonzie response....if I have to explain that...hmmmm well i have nice words for you..lol).

Theresa_W
11-04-2011, 09:27 PM
"AAAAAaaaaaaa" (Fonzie response....if I have to explain that...hmmmm well i have nice words for you..lol).

No, no need to explain.... I remember it well! LOL

Terri

Dixie
11-04-2011, 10:34 PM
That's a very nice choice. I'm currently dieting sonthat I can once again wear some of the styles I used to/like to wear. I think a 50s theme may be in order next year for me as well ;)

Theresa_W
11-05-2011, 08:25 AM
:yahoo:Oooooh, I can't wait to get it all and try it on! :yahoo:

Everything has shipped except the pom-pons. I'll defiantly have to get some pictures when it gets here! In the mean time, I've been tracking the packages like every 5 mins. LOL :daydreaming:

I'll let you all know as soon as it arrives!

Terri

Theresa_W
11-14-2011, 12:47 PM
Well, I was all excited about next year's Halloween costume. The 1st things to arrive were the pom-pons & the Laces. Next, was the skates. A little bit of a bummer was that the laces are too short for the skates, but Oh, well. I tried on the skates and they look and feel Awesome!!!! I affixed the pom-pons to the toes of the skates to complete my girly-girl skates! I was soooo happy!!!

Then, the anticipation started to build... No tracking data for the costume, as it was sent via USPS. What a suspense builder!!! Two days later, as I checked the PO Box, there was a card to pick up a package at the counter!!!! YES! It's here!!!! I went in, picked it up & headed for home. However, I decided to wait until my wife came home to open it.

...Long story short....

IT'S HORRIBLE!!!! :doh::Angry3::brokenheart::cry:

As I opened the package, it didn't look so bad. But once I got it out.... The buttons are decals, the logo looks like crap..... & to top it all off... It was advertised as size 12 ADULT....It's more like a size 12 kids on top!!!!

Needless to say, it's going back!

The silver lining is that my wife has offered to make an outfit for me!!! :yahoo: Probably something with a poodle skirt! :)

So, there's the update. Needless to say, no pictures for now. But it's not all bad. I love my new skates. And I now have an excuse to go out and find some cute pink or black sneakers to use the pink laces on! :)

Hugs,
Terri