PDA

View Full Version : It just had to happen huh

Suzette Muguet de Mai
11-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Well, got ready for work today. Put the hair up in my updo and sidebangs whispering my cheeks, foundation some eyeliner and Nude shiny lippie. Put on the usual male clothes (yuk) and my gorgeous female oversized sunnies hopped in the car, switched the music on, argh no, no more news stations today so selected some way out retro type music and drove off enjoying the drive.
:eek:
Beautiful day, no one bothering me Yay. turned the corner and my heart sank to my feet. Police pulling drivers over for RBT, Roadside Breath Test. I went searching for my drivers license, where the hell is it totally forgetting the make-up and hair.
"Good morning, I am from the local police station and we are holding an RBT test."
Oh god have i had any drink? Hell yea that glass of red wine last night.
"Excuse my but would you mind blowing into this"
Oh god here goes I have been found out.
"Thank you, you are free to go now."
As I drove away I realized that the blow pipe colour is white and I had lippie on. Hope there is no lippie marks on the pipe.

All I can say is thank god I did not have a dress on too and I had alcohol on my breath. How would I explain that at the police station.
I think that maybe my fear is being diluted now. Maybe society really does not care about how I look or act.

So have you had something similar happen to open your eyes that maybe your mind is based on your own fears and what you read into others as your perceived fear. Sort of when someone who tries to lie overstates their body language and they cannot hide the fact they are hiding something? Maybe like overdressing and acting the feminine part flags to everyone that yep, that person has something to hide, I am curious to find out if anyone else has had similar experiences?

catriona36
11-04-2011, 09:50 PM
hey sis. would have been worse if the rbt camera crew was there. And even worse than the camera crew would be if you had
been drinking lol

explaing it to the cops is nothing as you dont have to tell them jack sh1t, and they will have a laugh about it once your gone.
how ever, explaining it to every one you know that could see it nation wide on tv would be soooooooooooooo much worse.
and if you are in nsw then your most likely to get hit on for a date from the coppers lol...

docrobbysherry
11-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Tania, if that EVER happens to me, I'll DIE of embarrassment! But, I MUST ask! I speak a little Aussie, but your, "---- oversized female sunnies---", threw me! Did u mean "shades", "bunnies", or "breast forms"??

Jill Devine
11-05-2011, 07:05 AM
Tania, if that EVER happens to me, I'll DIE of embarrassment! But, I MUST ask! I speak a little Aussie, but your, "---- oversized female sunnies---", threw me! Did u mean "shades", "bunnies", or "breast forms"??
I'm guessing it's sunglasses.

Cynthia Anne
11-05-2011, 08:03 AM
I personally don't see a problem here! The police were not stopping you for what you were wearing! Now if you were not wearing nothing at all it might be a different story! Hugs!

bridget thronton
11-05-2011, 01:28 PM
So is crossdressing illegal in Oz or just "you don't want to be found out?"

Philipa Jane
11-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Hi Sherry.
Word association. Sunglasses = sunnies.
Aussies trim many words down to slang. You obviously picked up on the "lippie"

Bridget.
Crossdressing is not illegal but getting caught if you are not "out" is scary.

PJ

bridget thronton
11-06-2011, 02:31 AM
Thanks - I am hoping to visit Oz next summer and still weighing my options.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
11-06-2011, 06:45 PM
DocRob
Hi, Yep the sunnies are like mega satellite dishes (lenses) on my sunglasses. They fit nicely over my prescription glasses. Love them, look like a blowie hovering around road kill.

Bridget
I don't think Crossdressing is illegal in Oz, but like it was a shock to see the police pulling over a few of us and I was included, and I had make-up on. All I was really worried about was if any remnants of alcohol were on my breath and I was taken into the police station for blood analysis. I guess I could have let my hair down and acted like a goth.

The policeman said nothing more or nothing less other than pulling me over for a breath test. So I wondered if half my fear is to myself in hiding the CDing. I guess if I had time to think, I may have overacted in trying to hide and in so doing make out I was hiding something else, drugs or something. Then suspicious behavior brings curiosity and maybe the discovery of lippie and powder pack hidden in my bag brings me out.

Funny thing is: I was only thinking of this scenario a few months ago, and it actually happened,