PDA

View Full Version : oh the irony (part deux)

marlaNYC
11-04-2011, 08:58 PM
a couple of months ago, i met a wonderful hairdresser, and she became the first person (outside of a few friends) who i outed myself to. i asked her to help me develop a more feminine hairstyle. i saw her again this week and my hair is (imo) wonderful - she has cut it into a very feminine style this time - i've had more comments in the last two days since...ever.

crossdressing was a large part of the end of my marriage. c'est la vie. tonight, i pick up my kid and he notices my hair is long (i usually wear it tied back) and pulls off my hat, just as my ex appears at the door. and the first words out of her mouth were "oh my god, your hair looks amazing."

oh the irony indeed.

Leanne2
11-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Marla, I agree. Finding an understanding hairdresser is wonderful. And yes, your ex's reaction was ironic but don't forget what it was like before. She's not married to you now so she is free to react as a non spouse. You two could be friends though. Leanne

Dixie
11-04-2011, 10:37 PM
That's showing her alright lol. Like the story you shared in fortunately for me a hairdresser is just not an option. You gotta have hair for it to be dressed lol