PDA

View Full Version : My first time "femm" in public...Haloween...Do you have a story to share??

sweetvici
09-02-2004, 07:00 PM
If "MOMMA" only knew how one innocent Halloween "costume" could change her little boy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone I've been away for awhile but I'll be back better than ever!! soon share your story with us??
Hello everyone!!! I originally wrote this story intending to Post it in this Thread but I guess it had a wee bit too many "unwisely chosen words" in it ,so it got posted in the Personals. I have edited and copied the majority of it hoping to share it with you. I assure you that I did not mean to offend anyone with my overly enthuiastic approach to self expression!! My ONLY intent is to share with you what I believe is a relateable story. I hope that you enjoy reading it a fraction as much as I enjoyed experiencing every second of it. And I'm also going to try to attach some of my favorite pictures from my second "photo shoot" inspired by this thread.((Please be patient!! It takes me a day or so sometimes to upload the pics...,Old computer and other problems I've been experiencing. SOME of you already know about that though L.O.L.!!!!!!!))-( I posted some with this original post, If you want to see them and compare, They are after the post that is in the Personals.) O.K.., here it is......Hi I'm Vici! Im pretty new at using the internet And brand new at being on this site.This is my first Post. I have been dressing in private since I was seven or eight, And feeling pretty and sexy each time I did. I have only been dressed in public two times, That I can recall, Both times on Haloweeen Night. the first time was when I was about six my Mom dressed me like a girl, In a dress, tights a little wig, and some very cute little high heels, I started to realise that I was enjoing her fussing over me and tring to make me look just right,I WAS ENJOING IT ALOT, It kind of scared me, But I tried to put it out of my head, But I could'nt. Anyway after she got it just right she asked me if I liked it, I told her it was kinda fun, But I did'nt want to go outside "LIKE THIS!!!!!" She assured me that I'd be allright and I'd end up getting more candy that way. Some friend of hers had done it "for" her little boy and he brought home bags full!!!! That was good enough to get me out the door!! Anyway I was out for about an hour or so hoping no one that knew me would see me. When a group of my class-mates and one of my best friends walked around the corner!! I thought I was gonna die!!! I just "knew" they'd torment me for the rest of my life!!!! But they did'nt they just kept on going!! Like they did'nt even see me, To this day I know they did, But they did'nt know who I was!! That gave me the biggest thrill !!!, And I even started talking in a more female voice when I went to the houses or when someone would talk to me. I remember a few of the people asking me why I did'nt have a costume on, They assumed it was because "Her Mommy & Daddy could'nt afford one for their cute little Angel" I REALLY loved that.I was being called a cute little Angel!!! I did get great stuff that night, I went home with alot of full sized Candy Bars, And $25.00 plus change!!!! The next time I went out in public was as an Adult on another Haloween night, With my Ex.Wife. She knew I "liked dressing up" so she agreed to take me out to a bar as long as it was on Haloween night. (She used to dress me up once in a while but NEVER agreed to let me go out in public "like that"). She sometimes even allowed me to make love to her after she had treated me to a manicure, did a full make-up job on me, And made me feel and look more beautiful & sexy than I ever could have imagined.That, I would have to admit was the biggest sexual turn on I'd ever had. Anyway, My second experience with going out in public happened on Haloween night with my Ex-Wife, A costume party at a local bar.We went "all out" for our costumes. Shopping & planning for about two months before Haloween night. I enjoyed the shopping way more than I thought I would. And then the big night finaly came, I was so excited I wanted to get dressed hours before we even had to even start THINKING about getting ready!!! My Ex-wife got all dressed in a man's Business suit, Like the "Mobsters of the Fiftys" wore!! Complete with the hat and the greased back hair!!! She was a very BUSTY woman so she bought an overcoat that was way to big to compensate for her large breasts, She looked just like some of those chubby, mean and ugly Mobsters in so many Mobster Movies!!!! I'm not sure exactly how she changed her appearance so drastically but she did a DAMNED good job!!! (She is a very attractive lady) She also did a DAMNED good job on me, I looked sooo hot!!! I wore a little white & black mini skirt with a top attached to it by a 10" silver chain, showing off my freshly shaven, sexy belly!!!( My Belly was flater then!!!!) The whole outfit was "to die for" but the top was exceptionally sexy!! It was very small, And showed alot of skin & cleavage. The chain was all that held the mini skirt in place, There was no elastic in it to hold it up. Allthough it was VERY tight and showed off my small, firm, little round ass fantasticly!!!! I had on the full meal deal, I looked as though I had paid a fortune for my make-up job, nails, Jewelery etc...And we toped it all off with fish-net stockings, A pair of the sexiest 4" high heels I've ever seen, The type with open toes and the lace that ties half way up your legs. And lastly a nice little ladies bag to carry my compact to freshen my make up with!!!, carry my I.D.etc. in, It worked well to tie the look all together. I looked like a slightly ****ty, But extremely sexy & attractive woman!! The type of woman I (as a man) would figure was WAY out of MY league & unapproachable!!!! So we started haeding to the costume party (About two hours earlier than we needed to because I was so thrilled about getting to go mingle with Adults as a Female!!!) My Ex-wife was a little upset with me for being so pushy, And I did'nt want to spoil my chances of doing this again, Yep, (That's me!!, always thinking ahead!!!!) So I appoligised and asked her if She wanted to do something or go somewhere before we went to the bar. She then asked me if I thought anyone would recognise us, I said "HELL NO!!!" And she said "allright then let's stop by Mom's House on the way to the costume party", I quickly agreed. When we walked up to the door her Mother opened it, And looked at us suspiously and said "May I help you??" My Ex said "Hi Mom!!!" Her Mother quickly slammed the door and yelled "I don't know you!!!" My Ex opened the door and said "Mom,Its me...It's us!!" After a few minutes we all sat down, laughed and had a beer. When it was time to go, Her Mom said "wait a minute I wanna grab my camera, No one will ever believe that "THIS" is the two of you", So she made us pose for a few pictures (I loved that!!!) and we left. On the way to the bar I kept thinking about how completely we had fooled her Mother, I could'nt believe she did'nt know who we were, it really surprised me, Because, We were married for about 15 years at that point And we saw her almost every day!!, I started thinking then about how COMPLETELY she had believed that I was a woman, It was very exhilerating!!!! We Knew, For a fact, that we were going to win first prize in the costume contest. We got to the bar, went up to the stage and signed up for the contest And explained to the announcer what we REALLY were under our clothes and chatted for a few minites with him, and then went and sat down to have a few drinks and wait for our turn. Guy's were starting to check me out and I was getting a little nervous, Because this was known to be a totally strait Bar, I was wondering if any of them knew "my little secret". Finally it was our turn to go on stage, I was scared out of my mind at this point, The stage seemed SO HUGE, & there were so many people there, About 600 of them and they were all looking at me!!! My Ex turned to me and whispered in my ear "stop acting so nervous and WALK LIKE A LADY, NOT A DAMNED LUMBERJACK!!!!" We walked out on the stage, And the announcer introduced us as "BRUNO AND BAMBI" And that's all he said!!! He did'nt explain our theme or anything,-OR- what was really under our clothes!!!! I wanted to rip off those high heels and run out the back door!! Then my Ex slowly walked up to me, Grabed my hand and and twirled me and dipped me then she pulled me up close to her and passionately kissed me and turned and walked off the stage. I stood there for a second, Stunned, And the crowd started clapping, I did'nt know what to do. I stood there for a few more seconds, Tried to see through the crowd if she'd left, When I saw her sitting at the table sipping her drink I decided to take a bow, And then I carefully walked off the stage (Like a Lady!!) and joined her at the table. We had a few more drinks, She left the table and I was there all alone with my mind racing. She said she would be right back, To just wait for her so I did. While I was waiting I was getting checked out by guy's right & left (And enjoying the attention ) and then the unthinkable happened, I had to go pee!!!! I had'nt planned for that to happen!! NOW WHAT??? If anyone knew "my little secret" and I went to the Ladies room, I could end up in Jail!!! If I went to the Men's room I could end up in the Emergncy room!!!! I walked over to the restroom doors, Stood there for a few minutes thinking.....Then I ran into the Ladies room (LIKE A DAMNED LADY LUMBERJACK!!!!) As I was coming out I saw myself in the mirror and thought DAMN THAT'S NICE!!! So I stood there for a while just admiring "Bambi" and decided to really play the roll, I got my compact out of "my cute little bag" And freshened up my make-up for about 10 minutes. I really was a "Lady" and I relished every second of that 10 minutes!!! I went back out in the bar, Got a drink and looked around for my Co-conspiriter, I could'nt find her so I sat down at the table. The crowd was begining to thin out, But those same few guy's were still checking me out. After a while I smiled and waved at them. A lady came over to the table and asked what happened to my "Date" I slipped, forgetting for a second what we looked like, and said "oh, she'll be right back" She said well if HE dos'nt come back, I'm right over there, And "You" are very welcome to join me, And she left. My "Bruno" came back to the table and we talked a little, then a guy came and asked me for the next dance, I froze, Not responding to him, Just stareing at "Bruno", And she said, (in a nice, but very low, masculine voice) "She'll be with you in a minute" and he sat down a few tables away. She then looked me in the eye and said "You wanted to have some fun, And be a sexy Lady so GO... DO it!!!!! So I did!! About three drinks later I was out on the dance floor dancing and having the time of my life!!!, One guy even felt me up (On the top half-Thankfully) and kissed my neck!!! So I had a great evening!! I got propositioned by an attractive Woman, And danced with several good looking guy's who had no Idea of the kind of "woman" they were tring to intice into thier beds!!!!! It did'nt even matter, to ME, that we did'nt even place in the costume contest!!!!! SOME DAY, MAYBE "MOMMA" WILL KNOW!!!Today is the first time that I've been "all dolled up" since that night (Full make-up) And the Very first time I've done it all without help!! I Think I looked great (Got some low quality Pics)((Still veiwable in Personals, If ya wanna peek!!!))
And I need help from anyone that has been in -OR- Is in my situation so that I can go out and express my Femininity in public again. Join me?? And help me bloom in a safe and supportive atmosphere??? Also need tons of advice on shopping, Make-up, Fashion, Photography, Socializing With Women and Men, Etc, ETc, ETC. !!!!!!! Please feel free to contact me on Yahoo messenger, I finally added it!!( Look for sweetvici1 ) & chat with me,Don't be shy!! I'd LOVE that!!! E-mail me Or send A private message to me on this system, I'd love to hear from you!!! Thanks, Vici. P.S., I had to "sneak" home from work to upload and edit these (They are some of my favorites!!!) Please let me know (Of all my postings, If you can.) what your favorites are!!!! I LOVE THIS WAY TO MUCH!!!! THANKS, YOUR NEW FRIEND Vici!!!
Attached Images 2improvevici.06.JPG (34.3 KB, 199 views)
2improvevici11.05.jpg (15.8 KB, 129 views)
2improvevici.05.JPG (25.0 KB, 105 views)
2impovevici13.05.jpg (24.9 KB, 119 views)
2improvevici...088.JPG (15.3 KB, 145 views)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bralover
09-02-2004, 07:29 PM
my first time in public was the most exciting time of my life and the most scares afraid of getting caught