PDA

View Full Version : --ADULT--would u rather be with a man or a woman when dressed

tonya23
10-19-2005, 06:49 PM
i like both but when im dressed very sexy i can t help but want a man to see me as a woman its such a turn on to have the admiration of a mostly straight guy

Raychel
10-19-2005, 06:59 PM
It's only women for me. But it had better only be one woman. My wife would surely have someting to say about anything else:D

shea
10-19-2005, 07:56 PM
I would definately stay with a woman :)and do many girly things.....:D

Joanne08
10-19-2005, 08:04 PM
I'd much prefer to be with a Woman.

Love, Jo

Brianne_bc
10-19-2005, 09:23 PM
Woman... I cant stress this enough... a very pretty tgirl. maybe...

luvs_2btickled
10-19-2005, 10:40 PM
Mmmmmm men! I love them!

sarah

DawnRodgers
10-20-2005, 01:34 AM
When dressed I feel very much like a woman and want to be a woman. Consequently, like the average woman (I think) I very much want to be with a man. To talk, to cuddle, to be intinate. I feel that only a man can make me really feel like a woman.
Dawn

Charlean
10-20-2005, 05:22 AM
i love to be with a man but cant find one that wilkl treet me like a women, so i like women becaus they are more carring and sexyer. love Charlean

Tracy Lynn
10-20-2005, 07:06 AM
I would prefer to be with my wife. No desire to be with a man.

Bonnie D
10-20-2005, 09:05 AM
When I'm dressed I prefer to be with a man. I want to be desired by a man and want to satisfy him like a woman would.

Bonnie

Michelle108
10-20-2005, 09:38 AM
I want to be with a woman, and do girly things together.

Dragster
10-20-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm with you Tracie, I want to be with my wife (that's why we got married). I'd also like one (doesn't matter which) or both of us to be wearing really sexy female gear. Sadly, she doesn't like to wear anything unusual, and certainly not me wearing anything female, but she doesn't know what's going on in my mind!

Tony

wings32s
10-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Which would I rather be with,,,, well that's a interesting question. Being a Bi crossdresser I found many years ago that both sex's have wonderful aspects to offer, just as we all do when it comes to making love. I have found that I enjoy both sides of the coin so to speak. We all bring something interesting to the bedroom, in the way we feel, and act. And it depends on the partner your with as to how you will respond. So it's my advice for what it's worth, that you do what makes you feel good, and if it really makes you feel good then do it again,,,, Smile.

Life is too short not to enjoy your life.

Hugs,

Aeryn

anvee
10-20-2005, 03:51 PM
Definitely a man, but I prefer gay men, they know how to treat a lady and don't seem to get all involved with all that macho stuff. Even though I'm female when dresssed, my ah plumbing is still male and gay men know how to handle that situation better I think, but you never know, a cute straight guy would definately have a chance, oh my, I'm such a ****!!!!! he he

RandiCD
10-20-2005, 04:00 PM
Woman, but i have thought about being with a really hot Tgirl or CD.

Stormgirl
10-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Neither,people drive me nuts especially women my age.

Denise Robinson
10-20-2005, 06:18 PM
i would prefer to be with another women and be really girly.

CammyT
10-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Aloha,
Hmmm, let's toss the coin. Heads men, tails ladies.
Oh my, landed on edge! Guess either one, or better yet both. Or another Tgirl like me! As long as they're sensual, passionate, clean and safe.

Genevieve G
10-20-2005, 06:54 PM
It would have to be one heck of a guy. If there is such a thing as "a typical guy," it's probably the type that I work with. Their idea of a good joke is to come into your office, fart, then walk out. By playing the masculine game by day, it obviously gives you a lot of insight into a man's mentality. That's probably one of the reasons I dress--to distance myself from my perceptions of men. Oh, what the heck, if it was the right guy, maybe?

Tina L.

Dale
10-21-2005, 05:25 AM
I definitely prefer a man"s company when dressed. Hopefully/ it will be a man who's turned on by my appearance.

michel
10-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Mmmmmm men! I love them!

sarah
I love being with a man dressed up or naked,MMMMMmm

Steffie-Lee
10-21-2005, 10:43 PM
I would love to have a steady boy friend. A hot steady date... > Some one who would take me out, when I am all dressed & made up, to dinner, to a movie. A real man who knows how to treat a lady. Hold my hand, kiss me, feel me up, run his hand up my dress, make out, in the car, in the back seat of a cab, at his place, or mine....

Deborah
10-21-2005, 11:15 PM
I haven't had much luck with dating or anything else with GG's. So i believe my next and last lovers may well be men.

ritamarie
10-22-2005, 12:45 AM
when I'm dressed i'd much rather be with a man,When I'm not dressed I want to be with a man they turn me on without using fantasies I have sex with a woman when I can't get a man and gay men are the best at raw lovemaking they have no boundries.

Sissy Jay
10-22-2005, 01:12 AM
She make me feel soo girly when I'm dressed up! It's so exciting to be with her while dressed up! She really makes me feel fondling each other! I also feel like my wife's special little girl! OOOPS! I'm getting excited just writing this! sorry!

DawnRodgers
10-22-2005, 01:57 AM
I find that all men (gay or straight) learn pretty quickly what we girls like and what to do about it. And we girls easily learn what they want and how to give it to them. Frankly, I think we want to do to them what they truly like. desire and fantasize about.
Dawn

KathrynTX
10-22-2005, 12:49 PM
I'd rather be with a woman, and have sex dressed up, doing it in our pantyhose. :D Although I have seen pics of ******** that I thought looked hot and might consider being with one, depending on the circumstances.

Renecd
10-22-2005, 04:21 PM
I'm pretty sure I could only be with a woman. I have role played with another woman and that was so exciting but that was just role playing.

hugs,
rene

Keri
10-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Agree with Michelle who said "I want to be with a woman, and do girly things together". Guess I'm a bit of a closet lesbian as I love it when my gal and I are both feminine and sensual with each other. I'd "consider" enjoying the company of another sensually-minded cd, but never had the opportunity.

breanna1954
10-29-2005, 08:21 PM
I, in every case, had rather be with a woman. Whether it be just doing "girl things" or playing.

fanci
10-30-2005, 04:35 AM
I would be a turn on for a guy to think I was a GG. I would only want to be with my SO though

xxoo

Fanci

AliciaSL
10-30-2005, 08:21 AM
By no means will This one be easy.. For me a life long married bisexual It's hard to choose.. I'm sometimes not sure if I'm a lesbian or a Bisexual... As far as who I would feel sexier with. Well it has to be a women. It has not helped yet that I have not dressed for a man yet.. But given some thought. I just feel sexier when a women comments on how I look.. Men only do that to get into your pants... Women mean it..

Alicia

wings32s
10-30-2005, 11:12 AM
By no means will This one be easy.. For me a life long married bisexual It's hard to choose.. I'm sometimes not sure if I'm a lesbian or a Bisexual... As far as who I would feel sexier with. Well it has to be a women. It has not helped yet that I have not dressed for a man yet.. But given some thought. I just feel sexier when a women comments on how I look.. Men only do that to get into your pants... Women mean it..

Alicia

Alicia Hun,

I really think we're all Lesbains at heart, smile... But I'm not so sure your on the mark when you say that men just want to get into you panties and women mean it.

Having enjoyed warm relations with both sex's I can tell you, and this is only from my prospective, that both are capable of being warm and loving and both are capable of being decietful. People are people, some nice some not so nice. The only thing that you can hope is that you meet warm and accepting people and that they treat you with the same love and acceptance that you want to treat them with.

Hugs,

Aeryn

Sedona
10-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Women only for me. Hasn't happened yet, but someday. . . ?

miss_billy
11-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Wud love a Tgirl Or CD but females and toys would do. Or should that be wife and toys?????????????????:cool:

discordia
11-01-2005, 12:45 PM
When dressed, I only like men, and then I want to be with a rough and tumble man who likes handcuffs, whips, and doesn't like hearing the word "no" and isn't afriad of a little physical force.

But, that's just me. :)

PamelaB
11-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Men for sure. I want to act and be treated like a girl. I think pleasing a man is soooo sexy. To be wanted asa sexual thing is awesome. I could be a lesbian also for the right girl.

Pamela

Autumnlust
11-02-2005, 12:10 AM
woman for sure!... i feel sexy and sensuous in my panties and skirts, and i LOVE to turn a man on!... i haven't lost my taste for a fine woman either, so perhaps a lesbian experience wouldn't be out of the question?:gorgeous:

this place is the greatest! too bad that they pulled the plug on panties!

Sissy Jay
11-02-2005, 12:17 AM
When dressed I feel all women and I love to be touched and caressed by my wife. If I were a real women I would probably be gay. I could not imagine a man being able to touch me with as feminine a hand as my wife does. I love the femme touch too much to go with any other choice. Sissy Jay

gina13
11-02-2005, 03:18 AM
This is a question that has been surfacing in my life recently 4 sure
I've only been with sypathetic females as gina which was wonderful.
Still...deep down i think that having feminine feelings definately cultivates fantasies of being sexual with a male in the role of a female. Personally, those fantasies have led to thoughts of pursuing that reality. Simultaneously,
I feel that he would have to be a male with fem traits like myself. And fully aware of my true sex...es. :) The more I think about it the more I am thinking that what I really want is to be with another cd. :lol: yes thats it! anyway thank you all for sharing always
and thank you tonya for asking.

Donna tv
11-03-2005, 05:24 PM
With a man no doubt about it. I would love to pleasure a nice masculine ,mature man .

Sam-antha
11-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Dressed, then I am a woman, of that I have no doubt.

I would perhaps, describe myself as bi-sexual when dressed as a woman. Certainly at the beginning of an evening men are to be desired. Places one can go with them. Things I can do to them.
The woman is prefered at the end.

I believe that some girls may think that the man is the one of choice, but are these folk penetration curious or up for a man per se ?

The preferred one is my wife.
The rest are just passers through or bye.

BrendaChristine
11-27-2005, 02:58 AM
whn I'm dressed I enjoy the company of Men and Pretty TGirls..

shellyrichardsoninsc
11-29-2005, 10:20 AM
on the subject of when i dress do i prefer men or women. i love to have men snap their heads around and look, but overall i like to please a woman. :angel:

Erica4U
11-29-2005, 02:38 PM
When I get dressed up I love how feminine I feel and love the clothing I am wearing. I also have a great desire to have REAL breasts! Even if I did have a very nice set of feminine breasts, I prefer being with a woman when dressed but I have fantasized what it may be like if I were at a club or someplace like that, and a man found me attractive and knowing I am male, would still like to fool around, I might (never have been with a male before).

britney1
11-30-2005, 05:40 PM
I am a lesbian crossdresser. I only prefer women. My ultimate fantasy is to have sex with my wife while completely dressed en femme. It's probably the closest I will ever get to seeing my wife with another women.

Christa
11-30-2005, 06:14 PM
That's a good way to describe it, Britney. I guess by that method I'm a "straight" crossdresser: I prefer the company of men when I'm dressed.

My bf knows that one of my fantasies is to be treated like a girl in bed and we continue to explore that together. While we I've never been fully dressed during sex, I do enjoy being feminine in whatever way I can (which includes keeping my body smooth, painting my toe nails, wearing panties, feminizing my voice and behavior, and gererally pleasing him).

Stephanie Brooks
11-30-2005, 09:45 PM
I'd rather be by myself. I'm a misfit, always have been, always will be. I'm pretty solitary whether in male or female mode, so dressing doesn't really affect my desire for company.

I know some have said they'd like to be in the comany of their wives while dressed. Mine hates my female side, so, well, you can kinda see where I am by my signature: I don't want to spend time with people who don't like me, I'd rather walk on by.

aprilslife
11-30-2005, 09:56 PM
I guess I have been curious and would not mind someone who was dressed also...it might be fun !! So men, possibly

BrendaChristine
12-01-2005, 08:59 AM
When dressed, I only like men, and then I want to be with a rough and tumble man who likes handcuffs, whips, and doesn't like hearing the word "no" and isn't afriad of a little physical force.

But, that's just me. :)
OOOHHHH, a kindred spirit! :chained:

rachel gough
12-01-2005, 09:05 AM
I love men or women but when dressed would rather be with a man.

bobbyy
12-01-2005, 06:06 PM
definatly be a women with a really sexy Tgirl who would dominate me

Pink Satin Sissy
12-01-2005, 06:23 PM
I would love to be with another girl/woman who would enjoy having another girl at her service. We could put each others make up on, tighten each others corset, drink some wine, etc...

Pink Satin Sissy

sterling12
12-02-2005, 12:02 AM
Hey, I'll let you know when it happens! Right now I feel that whether it's a man, woman, T-girl, multi-headed hydra from The Planet Blowthar......who cares! I opine that love and caring is what really counts! For me, "Who I want to be with", is based a lot more on quality, rather than the individual's sex. It's probably even more true when I'm dressed up! I reckon that makes me Bi or something closely a kin to it. Ultimately, probably nobody cares but me and my partner....Oh yeah, and the current Administration and their nutty supporters.

swiss_susan
12-02-2005, 06:15 AM
And a particular one at that. she is a very special person!

Susan

Veronica E. Scott
12-02-2005, 07:19 AM
I would have to say a woman,the way they look smell and the shape of their bodies.It dosn't matter from 8-80 blind cripple or crazy they are all georgus

uknowhoo
12-02-2005, 12:28 PM
While I've never done it, I think it'd be fun to spend an evening "out" with some CD/Tgirl friends....platonically only.

I love, crave and desire women, and women only.

The only one I'll ever be with is my wife, the love of my life.

Tammi

Wendy me
12-02-2005, 12:39 PM
oh for shure woman , the only guy i have ever been with is my "him" side and i am not too crazy abought "him"....

Darlena
01-01-2006, 11:16 AM
I preferr the company of gg's when as a woman myself. We can talk about make-up, our new shoes, etc. They can help me when I need those touch ups. And even talk about girly stuff. But when the day is over and time to come home.., I am of the same consensus. It would be nice to come home to a real man that treats a lady like a "Real Lady". Although I'm not adverse to the occassional Girls' Sleep over.(pajama/nightie) Love & frilly dreams, girls!

Wendy me
01-01-2006, 12:03 PM
with a woman not into the man thingy but to each their own i say what ever your into it's all good....

janice4ever
01-01-2006, 02:30 PM
:) Honey, when I'm dressed in woman's clothing the only thing I can think of is to be on the arm of a man, who will treat me like the woman I want to be

Rikki Elisabeth
01-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Yes, to the man. Yes, to the woman. AND yes to another CD/TG.

Sherrie
01-01-2006, 07:04 PM
I prefer to be with a woman but another cd/ts would be just as good. As far as another man, well there are a couple who could sweep me off my feet.