PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity wasted...

Rachel Flowers
11-05-2011, 04:16 PM
I'm away in a hotel tonight for some work tomorrow. Mrs Flowers washed my dress and panties so I'd have something to be Rachel in this evening. I have a small collection of items now and put on a few different combinations of outfits and took photos.

But the photos are awful! I tried talking some in the mirror, but holding the phone out to the side to avoid photographing the flash makes me look weird, standing the phone on the desk at first it slipped down and missed me altogether, then I just got lots of glare bouncing up off the desk, all of them are rubbish as hotel bedroom lighting is basically mental, everything’s waist height so I have to turn half of them off not to mess up the camera light meter! Argh!!!

And I forgot to bring my shoes! Frustration!

Anyway, photos have been dropboxed to Mrs Flowers for her comments. Sounds like she had a lovely time at the fireworks tonight with the kids, major consolation.

skirtsuit
11-05-2011, 04:36 PM
One of the reasons I started and continue to go outside en femme is the lighting. There is no easy or simple substitute for good daylight. I use a cheap old digital camera outside and get great results with the auto timer. check out my Flikr pages userid, Anntaylorfan. I thought my camera sucked until I used it outside. I used to go to Monday Night Tgirl nights where they use a very expensive digital camera and fancy flash, but it's indoors and I think I get better pics outside with my cheap old point & shoot.

Best,

SS

Rachel Flowers
11-05-2011, 04:43 PM
I see what you mean! Those are some lovely outfits, and one cracking pair of pins, madame!

So did you take all those yourself on timer? Have you got one of those little bendy tripod attachments?

I'm not sure this route is going to work for me as my love of gorgeous clothes doesn't exceed my love of my beard!

skirtsuit
11-05-2011, 04:54 PM
Yes, very simple just setting the camera down on a wall or whatever. I can see your point about the beard. I think the CDs that have the biggest set of balls are the ones who go out dressed from the neck down only.

SS

Dana7
11-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Rachel,

You might be able to salvage some of those pictures--see my post on Picture Editing Tips:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?163046-Picture-Editing-Tips&highlight=

Rachel Flowers
11-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Dana, that's true, I could use auto-enhance (automatically adjusts contrast and brightness) in GIMP while I'm lopping off the bearded bespectacled head!

SS, I spent two decades wondering why I liked Eddie Izzard so much - probably the world's most famous "bloke in a dress" - who makes no attempt whatsoever to pass and just gets on with enjoying the clothes. What a hero for CDs like me!

I'll make no comment about the size of my balls, but I do suspect the CDs with the biggest balls are also the ones who have the greatest discomfort with tucking ;)