PDA

View Full Version : What should I do on my look?

shea
10-19-2005, 08:08 PM
As far as what I am thinking about I hear sometimes...." If you're woman and crossdress like a man," although I am male, but I do sometimes hear this joke randomly from someone else...Also, when I walk down along the street in the evening, I could hear some others whispering even though few meters away about "is that a guy or girl?" :eek: When I hear this I was really shocked, and I really can't what should I wanted to be. Although if I am able to dressed as full woman, most of them will think that probably I am female, which that'll makes me easier....any suggestion and do any of girls had any experience on this, or should I change the way I look?

Stephanie Brooks
10-19-2005, 08:38 PM
If I understand you correctly, this happens when you're dressed as a man? That means that even when presenting as a man, people are seeing you as either a woman or someone of unknown gender?

(Your English is quite good, but I want to make sure I understand what you're saying!)

Assuming my understanding is correct, when this happens are you dressing strictly as a man, or are you androgynously dressed? Are you wearing any women's clothing at the time?

How is your hair styled? Is it cut short or is it long?

How do you compare physically to other men and women? Are you built more as a man or as a woman? How are your mannerisms? Do you gesture as a man or as a woman? How do you walk, more as a man or as a woman?

You're likely sending some strong signals indicating you're female. However male you appear, something is saying female.

Can you give other details? Hope this helps so far!!!!!

tifftg
10-19-2005, 08:39 PM
One more question, do you always want to be acting more femme, even when you are dressed in drab?

shea
10-19-2005, 08:50 PM
If I understand you correctly, this happens when you're dressed as a man? That means that even when presenting as a man, people are seeing you as either a woman or someone of unknown gender?

(Your English is quite good, but I want to make sure I understand what you're saying!)

Assuming my understanding is correct, when this happens are you dressing strictly as a man, or are you androgynously dressed? Are you wearing any women's clothing at the time?

How is your hair styled? Is it cut short or is it long?

How do you compare physically to other men and women? Are you built more as a man or as a woman? How are your mannerisms? Do you gesture as a man or as a woman? How do you walk, more as a man or as a woman?

You're likely sending some strong signals indicating you're female. However male you appear, something is saying female.

Can you give other details? Hope this helps so far!!!!!

hi! well, here's lot of answering for you.

Yes, I do hear that jokes when I dressed strictly as a man. and yes you're correct about that.

(thx about my english good!:) )

No, I do not wearing any woman's clothese at all.

My hair is styled as short, with thin hair. my front hair is kinda down.......

My physical body compare to other man around my age is really small. I am 173cm

tall, and weighs 110lbs. I did have some personal training at the gym, but

they said they are going to add some muscle on me, but it never changed a bit!!!!!.

shea
10-19-2005, 08:54 PM
One more question, do you always want to be acting more femme, even when you are dressed in drab?

I may acted some few things from femme side when I dressed as a man, but I do however normally show others that I act normal as a guy.

Stephanie Brooks
10-19-2005, 09:09 PM
173cm = 68" or 5' 8". At 110lbs, you must be quite slender.

Do you have a close female friend you could ask? You do not need to say anything about crossdressing. You could simply tell her how people are reacting around you, and ask her why.

It could be your size that's influencing how people perceive you, or it could be how you walk or move. It might be some simple gestures that really just say "female". Maybe you're shaped more as a female. It's interesting that working out in a gym didn't change you.

There may not be much you can do to present more as a "male". Of course as you mentioned in your opening post, that may make it easier to appear "female". :thumbsup:

DonnaT
10-20-2005, 09:17 AM
As far as what I am thinking about I hear sometimes...." If you're woman and crossdress like a man," although I am male, but I do sometimes hear this joke randomly from someone else...Also, when I walk down along the street in the evening, I could hear some others whispering even though few meters away about "is that a guy or girl?" :eek: When I hear this I was really shocked, and I really can't what should I wanted to be. Although if I am able to dressed as full woman, most of them will think that probably I am female, which that'll makes me easier....any suggestion and do any of girls had any experience on this, or should I change the way I look?

Well, either you should change your mind set or change your looks.

As for your mind set. You need to learn to accept the way you look. I would think, for a CD, you would be happy that you look feminine, even when presenting as a man. Happy as long as no one is physically attacking you.

If you cannot accept it, or you are unhappy because people see you as a woman all the time, then change your hair style and grow a mustache. Which sounds pretty drastic for a crossdresser.

Jesse69
10-20-2005, 10:43 PM
You really look feminine in your avatar pic. Can you post several pics of yourself in the Pictures Section? Don't worry, only members can see you there. Show us your full pic and a good face pic. Is that your normal hair or is it a wig? What size dresses do you wear (if you have US sizes)?

shea
10-20-2005, 10:57 PM
You really look feminine in your avatar pic. Can you post several pics of yourself in the Pictures Section? Don't worry, only members can see you there. Show us your full pic and a good face pic. Is that your normal hair or is it a wig? What size dresses do you wear (if you have US sizes)?

Hi :)

Sure, no problem posting picture on myself, but I wanted to wait until a new dress is coming around within few weeks from ebay. I ordered few, so....That is my wig , if I had that kind of normal hair, I would probably get attention from others. :o I wear size 5-6 in U.S size . I have very pettie size on wearing woman dresses .....

Deborah
10-21-2005, 02:50 AM
Dress up and go out on the town and enjoy it. Many people here will envy you that you look more female then male. I know i do. :D